Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

We were on the PM's laughing about it that day too, yous cunts took it seriously :laughing:

Peer tup knew better than to come up against me in public again :thumbs:

I don't think so fatboy.

You started siding with me, which was rather perceptive of you, since I had you down as a stupid cunt up until then.

No, what actually happened was that Stoney was on the wind-up with me, we exchanged heated expletive type pleasantries, and the next thing I ken I get banned, for his wind-up.

I flipped. I called you a wanker.

Then you had an emotional outburst saying you never got paid for it and it wisna worth the hassle etc etc :cry:

I said I'd need to go and rake out my violin and get back to you.

Shortly afterward you 'left of your own accord', i.e. you jumped before you got pushed.

you forgot one thing there tup

your wee rant about stoney not getting banned but you did :cry: . Probably because you continued with the abuse and stoney left it there..................

I can see your need to feel goo about yourself on here tup and not let your top man act slide

I'll let you have it.............. tup got all of us sacked lads. the mods decided to cut us off because of tup

I don't think so fatboy.

You started siding with me, which was rather perceptive of you, since I had you down as a stupid cunt up until then.

I feel like we are both suffering the strain from Millertimes absense from the site at the moment, dont say something you may later regret as we dont currently have a friday afternoon target to play with.

I think an apology is order for your outburst :rolleyes:

Right, maybe I'm OTT calling you fat. Big boned.

Sorry min.

I never actually called you thick, I just said I thought you were thick, up until the point you realised that being on my side was better than not being on my side, after which I thought maybe you're not as stupid as I thought you were before.

So I'm not actually slagging you off at all.

Anyway, let's glory in Millertime's absence which has not so far been highlighted much.

I got him banned.

Sorry min.

I never actually called you thick, I just said I thought you were thick, up until the point you realised that being on my side was better than not being on my side, after which I thought maybe you're not as stupid as I thought you were before.

Anyway, let's glory in Millertime's absence which has not so far been highlighted much.

I got him banned.

is Ollie your next target on the mod squad tup?

is Ollie your next target on the mod squad tup?

No, because he kens better than to take me on.

As do all the others.

In your defence, I was new to the board, so you had no idea who you were messing with at the time, by the time you did, it was too late to save you, you'd made your bed and I was forcing you to lie in it.

Sorry min.

I got him banned.

Good stuff :cheers:

I had just assumed that what ever drugs he had been taking today finally kicked in and he had collapsed in a heap on his keyboard.

Perhaps its roid rage and hes flipped and gone on some sort of raul moat-esque killing spree.

Im keeping tabs on the rutherglen informer site just incase of any developments :)

No, because he kens better than to take me on.

As do all the others.

In your defence, I was new to the board, so you had no idea who you were messing with at the time, by the time you did, it was too late to save you, you'd made your bed and I was forcing you to lie in it.

despite the shite you spik tup, you are a funny cunt.

• Upvote 1

I had just assumed that what ever drugs he had been taking today finally kicked in and he had collapsed in a heap on his keyboard.

Perhaps its roid rage and hes flipped and gone on some sort of raul moat-esque killing spree.

Im keeping tabs on the rutherglen informer site just incase of any developments :)

He's away looking for evidence that Zeus the Greek god and indeed other gods do exist.

Either that or he's on the 2 - 10 shift at the call centre.

To be honest, VDA was the one who stuck his head above the parapet, PM'ed folk and got the stick for it.

Very rarely did he do anything off his own back, he was just the spokesman for the majority.

Nonsense, everything he did was off his own back, the rest of us never knew what he was going to do next. :checkit:

Plausible deniability lads, plausible deniability. :thumbs:

MT takes the site very seriously. He once went in to a rage at a guy on a bus who had the user name vanderark as he thought it was me. He was pissed off at getting suspended for 24 hours and blamed me for it.

:laughing: :laughing:

Nonsense, everything he did was off his own back, the rest of us never knew what he was going to do next. :checkit:

Plausible deniability lads, plausible deniability. :thumbs:

I went rogue and you had to call in tups submarine to shoot me down

:laughing:

Rocket, for me the question isn't why VDA took tup, but why the others who spoke out against him didn't?

It was all sorted out amicably behind closed doors bri min.

Conversations incidentally that you were not privy to.

This is how I found out you were sending me creepy PM's.

The guns were turned on you bigtime then.

It was just like Scooby Doo when the bad guy gets unmasked.

I'll admit to a sharp intake of breath when you were unmasked. I thought you were a decent bloke!

But they're all like that on Scooby Doo.

It's the quiet ones we have to watch.

No need for a mystery machine for me.