Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

In case you need reminding your username is Carluke Hibee... So perhaps, and this is just a stretch mind, I was referring to the Hibee part of your username, and not the interminable shithole that I suspect Carluke may be... :checkit:

In case you need reminding, your username is a loady bollocks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still, point stands. I know the Broch intimately, I went to school there for a bit as a bairn and I know what it's turned into. But the irony seems lost on you. Do carry on. :thumbup1:

• Downvote 2

You lot?

You ever read anything about a smack problem in Carluke?

I cannae believe you half wits come out wi that pish when yous have the Broch in your shire. FAIL.

You lot?

You ever read anything about a smack problem in Carluke?

I cannae believe you half wits come out wi that pish when yous have the Broch in your shire. FAIL.

Two Carluke Hibees! There's only two Carluke Hibees!!!

• Upvote 1

In case you need reminding your username is Carluke Hibee... So perhaps, and this is just a stretch mind, I was referring to the Hibee part of your username, and not the interminable shithole that I suspect Carluke may be... :checkit:

It's shitey wee Lanarkshire village, full of hun scum. Lanarkshire towns and villages usually are.

There's a sign just outside it........

The Land That Time Forgot 6 miles

Carluke 8 miles

I also used to work in Esbjerg. In a previous thread you also said you were in Leicestershire the same time as me.

A couple of questions:

i) Are you my stalker?

ii) Are you me?

:sherlock:

:laughing:

I also lived on the island in Denmark, place called Vordingborg, it was ok but rife with Iranian asylum seekers, was always trouble between them and the locals on nights out. Did you ever go to the Andy Capp pub in Esbjerg?

When do i speak about working offshore. You bang that lie out quite often.

No defense on the other two.

and

No chance.

See, there you go again and there is every chance. I seriously think we'd get on like a house on fire if we met and had a few drinks, you'd then realise how much of a fun loving toff of a guy I am with a mental side nae to be messed with.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:gay:

When I originally wrote that post, I had written '(insert harcus adding in the word 'shirt' and obligatory gay smiley), but deleted it on my phone by mistake before posting it (second time of writing I couldn't be arsed, so just thought I would sit back and wait for it).

Maybe time for some new material...

i was in edinburgh pver xmas and ny and stayed at they caley.

they have great deals on at the moment, not sure why.

we got a suite with bags of room for 120quid.

as for the witchery also went there for lunch.

affa fine 3 course lunch for little over 35.

Did you make it to a game when you were home Bluto?