There will be little if any trouble, midweek friendly, cctv everywhere, all a bit meh.....

And no way will the police stop people drinking in the square, the police down there are a different breed to what we're used to here, they'll be happy to stand back and let people do what they like.

Exactly, the way the OB operate here is to let people get on with it & then, armed with reams of video/CCTV footage, give them a 6,00 o'clock knock a week or two later.

There will be little if any trouble, midweek friendly, cctv everywhere, all a bit meh.....

And no way will the police stop people drinking in the square, the police down there are a different breed to what we're used to here, they'll be happy to stand back and let people do what they like.

First sensible thing you've said in this thread :P Aye good luck to them trying to stop 20000 folk from drinking. Alcohol ban on drinking in public must be a new thing down there, as used to be allowed. Before the Brazil game we were drinking in public and nobody said a word.

It was scoring against England.

"I still measure the highlight of my career as the game I played against England and scoring against them.

"(Despite) All the leagues and cups and European [Cup Winners'] Cup that I won the highlight of my career was the goal I scored against England.

McGhee also went on to say as he played in England for many years he thinks he has right to support England when it doesn't involve Scotland and that he gets as upset as any Englishman when they underachieved at major tournaments. Interview been on sky sports news.

Question for the fine lads from the hat.

I'm flying down tomorrow morning.

As it's domestic travel, what form of ID do I require?

I've been told I'll get away with just my Driving license as opposed to my Passport.

Don't really want to take my passport in case I lose it in some dodgy establishments.

I can't find any official text web pages about this, unless I've completely missed the page.

Your's in ignorance

KSL

Question for the fine lads from the hat.

I'm flying down tomorrow morning.

As it's domestic travel, what form of ID do I require?

I've been told I'll get away with just my Driving license as opposed to my Passport.

Don't really want to take my passport in case I lose it in some dodgy establishments.

I can't find any official text web pages about this, unless I've completely missed the page.

Your's in ignorance

KSL

take your passport.

leave it in yopur hotel; room.

its nae very difficul;t really.

Exactly mini embarrassing that we will be fielding players against the country of their birth, international football is a shambles.

Surely for a game like this we can find 11 Scots born players.

Don't worry England have never been 100% English, it's just pundits like Durham get less of a bite from pointing that out.

Don't worry England have never been 100% English, it's just pundits like Durham get less of a bite from pointing that out.

i think the english born players is less of an issue.

its more that there arent enough decent football born in scotland anymore.

durham is bang on the money; but then its nae news. been like taht for 20 ofdd years now.