This is the biggest fixture in world football, by miles.

Quite why the authorities have suppressed it for so long is beyond me.

Especially given football's obsession with money.

It should be an annual fixture.

Forget, Wales and Northern Ireland and all these no-marks, nobody wants to watch them, Scotland against England is the only home nations fixture that counts.

:applause:

Will never understand the mentality of folk like Bripod who don't support their own country. Smacks of hunnish tendancies to me.

Anyone looking for accommodation, we booked Travelodge at kings cross, room for 3 was

75 it was Brutus high waister wide flare jeans and navy and white skinny rib v neck jumper. Shoes that made me look like I had 2 club feet. All very rolleresque when I think aboot it.

Wembley was a toilet. cunts just pishin far they stood. fool bastards.

Them wide flare jeans were fxckin minging efterwards.

Must have been thousands got in that day withoot tickets. Over and under the turnstyles. Climbing walls.....unbelievable but true.

99 was a very unfriendly experience.

Gangs roaming roond central london. Police advising us to stay in Trafalgar Square for our own safety.

Awa tae fxck, we'll be aright. It was a bit hairy getting to the match like.

The atmosphere at the game that night though was one of the best I ever experienced.

After half time when the Scottish crowd " stole " The Great Escape tune from the english. Priceless.

Efter the game, heard a dad and his 9 - 10 year old son discussing the atmosphere.

The loon's favourite song wis the een aboot posh spice.

75 it was Brutus high waister wide flare jeans and navy and white skinny rib v neck jumper. Shoes that made me look like I had 2 club feet. All very rolleresque when I think aboot it.

Wembley was a toilet. cunts just pishin far they stood. fool bastards.

Them wide flare jeans were fxckin minging efterwards.

Must have been thousands got in that day withoot tickets. Over and under the turnstyles. Climbing walls.....unbelievable but true.

75 was indeed an education.

Folk pishin where they stood and risking serious injury climbing into the ground.

Bottles getting lobbed by Scots at Scots.

Never forget the black guy who climbed above everybody and was swinging from

the girders. How he never fell is beyond me. Bottles were getting thrown at him

and he just laughed and called us Jock bastards.

And we got gubbed.

:applause:

Will never understand the mentality of folk like Bripod who don't support their own country. Smacks of hunnish tendancies to me.

Anyone looking for accommodation, we booked Travelodge at kings cross, room for 3 was £14 each a night. Loads of them all over central London though and all around that price from what I saw. Better get booked up soon though, as prices will no doubt inflate closer to game we get.

Any specific hostels people are staying in? Wouldn't mind booking it now but don't want to stay in a hotel.

And what sort of area are people likely to be staying in?

where you staying?

was looking at the travelodge in convent garden as stayed there before a few times, decent bars etc all round.

can't go wrong with covent garden rgu, I have a cousin down there so me and my mate will be staying with him. I think its islington he stays in

I know a few folk that are heading down and they seem to be dotted all over the place.