I don't buy into this England will hammer us nonsense.

We're at least as good as they are.

This is the game where we can blow the Sky bubble to smithereens once and for all.

We've got the upper hand on these English bastards in the overall record and damned fine they know it.

The SFA have fairly worked this season ticket deal well. Guarantee an England away ticket. They'll shift loads more than usual. It's a rip off really though. You still have to join the supporters club on top of paying for the tickets!!

aye basically 200quid for the six matches but that does include guranteeing ticket for wales (h) and england (a) so nae really that unreasonable considering dons game at parkhead is 29

• 6 months later...

This is the biggest fixture in world football, by miles.

Quite why the authorities have suppressed it for so long is beyond me.

Especially given football's obsession with money.

It should be an annual fixture.

Forget, Wales and Northern Ireland and all these no-marks, nobody wants to watch them, Scotland against England is the only home nations fixture that counts.

This is the biggest fixture in world football, by miles.

Quite why the authorities have suppressed it for so long is beyond me.

Especially given football's obsession with money.

It should be an annual fixture.

Forget, Wales and Northern Ireland and all these no-marks, nobody wants to watch them, Scotland against England is the only home nations fixture that counts.

:applause:

Are you going tup?

All us Dandies should meet up in the Rob Roy :cheers:

I was there at the Euro 96 game, Trafalger square is the place to go before the game and after, amazing atmosphere, got a bit full on at night but that just added to the occasion, a really great day out, would recommend to anyone to do it at least once, they don't come round that often these days.

I wouldn't worry about getting a ticket if you can't get one, just to be in London and soak it up is brilliant, many people I was with in 96 seemed to have had a better time in Central London than I did at the game, get yourself into a bar full of Scottish people and you'd still have a blast.

I don't agree.

The game is the focal point, get their whatever it takes.

I've only been the two games at Wembley 96, 99. But I hate going to venues without tickets. I've done it loads and it's not great.

Again anyone got a spare SSC number 20plus tickets needed for my mates.

I wouldn't worry about getting a ticket if you can't get one, just to be in London and soak it up is brilliant, many people I was with in 96 seemed to have had a better time in Central London than I did at the game, get yourself into a bar full of Scottish people and you'd still have a blast.

Only thing that ever interest me about Scotland was stories about the old home internationals.

Just hope this one is the same.

Only thing that ever interest me about Scotland was stories about the old home internationals.

Just hope this one is the same.

Best think that ever happened was ending the home internationals.

Scotland wasn't all that much better that england tbh. Anyone that was on the train with the combat 18 en-route to wembley, or caught up in the riots at central station wouldn't wish a return.

Thugs paradise. I will do but it's a taxi to the ground and a taxi back. A really good mate of mine has had a scar across this cheek since november 1999.

Stay Safe.

Cow.

thats shouldve been a +1 bro.

completely agree. at least going to a boozer you have beer on hand, rather than the dry time and hassle of actually attending