New Away Kit

I think the white trim is unneccesary. Not a big fan but it will probably grow on me. If we have a good season then i couldn't care less what kit we play in. On a positive note it's nowhere near as bad as that highlighter yellow celtic effort last season.

Yes it is.

Not too impressed from the photos. I think I might buy it for the lolz though.

They still haven't managed to top the black and gold kit we had in 2003/04

aberdeen_a03.png

And how simple would it be to create that on an adidas template.

But no.

At the end of the day, releasing shite strips is just preventing the club from making money.

All red home kit and a black and GOLD away strip like above and the cash would be flooding in.

I don't buy football strips, but as they are a source of income for the club, here's a suggestion.

Why dont the club post 3 alternatives on the website on the Monday, and give the fans until Friday to vote for a favourite.

Then both adidas and AFC have a good idea on which one will make them most money.

Too simplistic?

As for this strip, very average, and why are the stripes on the top white, but yellow on the shirts? Odd.

I don't buy football strips, but as they are a source of income for the club, here's a suggestion.

Why dont the club post 3 alternatives on the website on the Monday, and give the fans until Friday to vote for a favourite.

Then both adidas and AFC have a good idea on which one will make them most money.

Too simplistic?

As for this strip, very average, and why are the stripes on the top white, but yellow on the shirts? Odd.

Way too positive.

Who are you, and what have you done with sheepiekev?

Just walked past the club shop. The trim on the shorts is the same yellow as the top. Means that there is no gold on it but at least it actually looks like a complete strip. As opposed to a collection of odds and sods. Makes it look slightly better. Cant believe the Dons managed to balls up something as simple as the promo shots though.

No way is it nice.

Fair okay to anyone who buys it but don't patronise us by saying its fashionable!! It's fucking rank.

As people have said a simpler black kit with gold stripes or whatever would have been ace.

Football shirts are generally pretty shit really and i dont normally by them but I thought when we got the Adidas deal we'd see a few worth buying. Not so good so far.

Really not sure of the strip as a whole.

I think they should have done away with the white, made the adidas stripes yellow and made the socks black with yellow logo.

At the moment its as if they have let Harvey Price design the fucking thing, hopefully it will grow on me though.

That said just ordered the top :laughing: