New Away Kit

Aye, I imagine I'll be like that tomorrow. I have a game (my first for 2 years) tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it.

I'm taking it seriously though, no smoking - eating salad and just into this keep fit scheme. I'm piling on the beef lately, so need to get back into my fitba.

I'm lethal in the box - I'll punish mistakes and score for fun.

Either way, I may possibly die tomorrow.

You must have a twin brother that I caught smoking after work a few days ago then...:itch-chin:

:laughing:

The away kit is pretty horrendous, puts me in mind of Newcastle's recent banana kit, which was roundly laughed at, and with good reason.

We'd have been better going for Dortmund's Champion's League kit, except in reverse: https://shop.bvb.de/eng/artikel/SHORT-SLEEVE-JERSEY-CL-2012-2013-ADULT-12921602

And I think it does matter what the kit looks like, probably this season more than ever, because we're wanting to get the fans putting their dosh into the club. Good kits are a nice way of getting money, particularly from fans who perhaps can't get to many games. I for one was wanting to buy my first Dons kit in about 15 years, but now I'll just have to settle for the less-than-inspiring home kit effort. A classy effort like the 2010 Germany away top would have been brilliant.

Does any know how long it normally takes the online shop to deliver items within the UK?

Yeah. Was thinking of ordering a home top the noo and hopefully have it delivered in time for the St. Pauli game.

Anyone who has a home top...what's the fit like?

ie

It's nae ourageously smaller or bigger that normal L or XL sizes?

Ken fit am at?

Hopefully not as long as the guy selling the Daily Record back page T shirts that say "Dons send Gers down"

Still nae arrived after almost 3 weeks. :ThumbsDown:

Assuming it was fae Red Bubble?

I think they normally tak' a couple o' wiks.

But there was nae doot a mega surge for that specific tee which has probably delayed production/despatch.

Yeah. Was thinking of ordering a home top the noo and hopefully have it delivered in time for the St. Pauli game.

Anyone who has a home top...what's the fit like?

ie

It's nae ourageously smaller or bigger that normal L or XL sizes?

Ken fit am at?

I've got the home top in large. Had last season's one in a large too and I'd say the new top is a slightly slimmer fit than last season's. It's more to do with the design of the shirt rather than any changes to Adidas sizing.

I've got the home top in large. Had last season's one in a large too and I'd say the new top is a slightly slimmer fit than last season's. It's more to do with the design of the shirt rather than any changes to Adidas sizing.

Areet. Cheers.

Have nae bought a top for god knows how many years.

Sometimes Sunty draps een aff at Xmas like.

Ats aboot it.