New Away Kit

Assuming it was fae Red Bubble?

I think they normally tak' a couple o' wiks.

But there was nae doot a mega surge for that specific tee which has probably delayed production/despatch.

Aye a good few weeks there... Was disappointed coz I ordered something for the semi and it never arrived on time... Still decent quality though.

Hopefully not as long as the guy selling the Daily Record back page T shirts that say "Dons send Gers down"

Still nae arrived after almost 3 weeks. :ThumbsDown:

So it's not just me then.

I ordered a couple of other T-shirts alone with that one.

It say's it's dispatched, but that was 10 days ago.

Not good enough really.

The bro in law has ghot his een.

So it's not just me then.

I ordered a couple of other T-shirts alone with that one.

It say's it's dispatched, but that was 10 days ago.

Not good enough really.

The bro in law has ghot his een.

Nae just you pal. My one has been showing as despatched for two weeks and still nae here.

I just want it for wearing to the newhuns transit van procession parade up King Street en route to Peterheid

Can't understand the design of this kit at all. Fair enough, it's not going to be actually gold so that's a silly criticism, but having a big block of yellow does highlight the fact that it is, in fact, yellow. Black with a few subtle gold / yellow bits would have worked better and the white is pointless.

It's just a football kit though, so no real harm done.

Can't understand the design of this kit at all. Fair enough, it's not going to be actually gold so that's a silly criticism, but having a big block of yellow does highlight the fact that it is, in fact, yellow. Black with a few subtle gold / yellow bits would have worked better and the white is pointless.

It's just a football kit though, so no real harm done.

Totally agree. A mostly black with gold or yellow trim and even stripes would have been a good seller I think.

The kit we got is pretty tragic really. You are correct there is no harm done its just a disappointment - I only buy a kit if it looks half decent.

Are they ever gonna get the Osborne hoodie jacket back in ? The pics are there on the site but there's no a link to buy it...

This is the one I was after too. Looks really nice.