Gary Naysmith

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him signed...just dont think we can compete wage wise :dontknow:

No, you just want another reason to spout your anti-Brown pish which got boring months ago. Seriously why do you even bother coming onto the forum if all you're going to do is repeat the same thing over and over?

To be honest, AFC's whole dealings from January onwards have impressed me for once.

Very little fannying about with contracts, Arnie and Fyvie indicate their off and two replacement are immediately sourced with the wages.

Considine and Vernon signed up early on, those not being kept on advised shortly after the end of the season.

Strengthen in our weak areas, and looking to bring in Naysmith and Reynolds which, along with the youth intake, would see us about right.

I usually despair at this time of year, but I'm impressed that lessons seemed to have been learned.

They just need to remember these lessons and not slip back into their usual methodology.,

Yeah shut the f*ck up........................... ;)

I hope you're wrong. Reynolds is obviously surplus at Sheff Wed which does surprise me. He's good enough for eng champ. I think Reynolds enjoyed his stint here last season and with Rangers out of the picture there is a greater chance of achieving things. Plus i dont see any other team in spl signing anyone of any note.

Achieving what? 8th?

Brown saying he has been excellent and that his positional sense and determination would be a huge asset BUT no decision made until the end of the trip.

Reckon he'll start in the final tour game this weekend, and as long is Brown's happy with his overall fitness, I think Naysmith will be offered a deal before we head home.

My life has certainly improved since I blocked Redstar

:laughing:

It will improve even further with a visit to 'Tup's Corner', where we can examine the reasons as to why Redstar, a mildly controversial anonymous user on a football message board that you've never met before nor are ever likely to, who is based in Baku and has a drink and electronic fag habit, should have compromised your life in the first instance.

Cheers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

muttonhumper and tommo proving that the illiteracy of the Dons support shows no signs of improving as we pass another close season.

We have three Aberdeen players discussed, and two of them have their names spelled incorrectly.

I thought after we sold Kris McGuire this stuff would come to an end but obviously not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

muttonhumper and tommo proving that the illiteracy of the Dons support shows no signs of improving as we pass another close season.

We have three Aberdeen players discussed, and two of them have their names spelled incorrectly.

I thought after we sold Kris McGuire this stuff would come to an end but obviously not.

Ha ha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree - if he stays fit, he'll be a good signing and can help bring on Clark Robertson.

We really do need a centre half as well.

Maybe a long shot given the finances, but Mark Reynolds back please!

We can't rely Anderson staying fit, and we're not sure if Shaugnessy is ready.

....speaking of centre halves, I see that idiot Mark McGhee was saying he can get Gary Kenneth back into the Scotland squad.

How will he do that? Shoot every other available Scottish centre half?!

Agree - if he stays fit, he'll be a good signing and can help bring on Clark Robertson.

We really do need a centre half as well.

Maybe a long shot given the finances, but Mark Reynolds back please!

We can't rely Anderson staying fit, and we're not sure if Shaugnessy is ready.

....speaking of centre halves, I see that idiot Mark McGhee was saying he can get Gary Kenneth back into the Scotland squad.

How will he do that? Shoot every other available Scottish centre half?!

In all honesty, with competition for CH slot in the likes of Gary Caldwell, it doesn't seem that impossible to me. In fact if Kenneth just becomes just a little bit more shit he will be in with a chance of ousting Caldwell