Gary Naysmith

Great signing for us. If it keeps Considine away from that area of the park it can only be a good thing.

Thats three decent signings, addressing the positions weve all been screaming out for Brown to sort out. Time will tell if theyll make a difference, however on the the face of it our first choice 11 looks as good as anybody's outwith the Tims.

Brilliant Signing!

A possible starting 11 now of :

Brown

Jack Anderson Considine Naysmith

Pawlett Rae Milsom Hayes

Vernon Mcginn

Not bad at all :scarf:

Aye its nice having something resembling a squad as personally I'd play Osbourne instead of Pawlett this Saturday but could easy adopt that team or an even more attacking with Fallon in too the following week.

Would just like another centre back potentially now but thats something we can potentially hold off for a few weeks to see how we go.

Think an extra centre back and an extra striker might be nice to haves but may depend on loaning out 1 or 2 of the first team pool.

Aye its nice having something resembling a squad as personally I'd play Osbourne instead of Pawlett this Saturday but could easy adopt that team or an even more attacking with Fallon in too the following week.

negative garbage. 2 wingers, 2 forwards and pile into the the shites.

• Upvote 7

Reckon we will see fair bit of Gavin Rae at centre half if any injuries.

May well get shifted there during matches but be surprised if he starts any game there. Still fully expect us to sign another defender. If Brown has spent all his money he'll look to move someone out over the next four weeks

Good signing and good to see we have been creative about the nature contract - something we have so often lacked.

I'd feel much happier with another CB in but I think given the financial situation we have to be careful we don't overspend here. If we could somehow get Clark and Fallon out then bring in a CB and another attacker or winger I'd be absolutely over the moon but I can't see it happening.

In all honesty, with competition for CH slot in the likes of Gary Caldwell, it doesn't seem that impossible to me. In fact if Kenneth just becomes just a little bit more shit he will be in with a chance of ousting Caldwell

Why do we always have donkeys playing CH for Scotland? Lets get someone in there that's comfortable with the ball at their feet and doesn't start to shit themselves every time it comes near them!!!!

Excellent signing for us, Teams will no longer have a free reign over our left side.

Desperate for cover at centre back, still not sure why Mccardle wasnt kept.

Right midfield is still going - between jack / osbourne / magennis / pawlett and clark theres not much quality there! (Jack obviously not suited to position but will play there at some point)

Excellent signing for us, Teams will no longer have a free reign over our left side.

Desperate for cover at centre back, still not sure why Mccardle wasnt kept.

Right midfield is still going - between jack / osbourne / magennis / pawlett and clark theres not much quality there! (Jack obviously not suited to position but will play there at some point)

Fraser is a right winger

Pawlett is a right winger

McGinn only ever played right wing for Celtic

Hayes very often played right wing for Caley (despite being a left pegger)

All the other players you mention are pretty much better than Fyvie at right mid so thats an improvement on last season whoever plays.

Fraser is a right winger

Pawlett is a right winger

McGinn only ever played right wing for Celtic

Hayes very often played right wing for Caley (despite being a left pegger)

All the other players you mention are pretty much better than Fyvie at right mid so thats an improvement on last season whoever plays.

Jury very much out on Pawlett and Fraser for me, both should be doing much better than they are!

If Mcginn was signed as a right winger - fair enough, but that would still leave us one short up front unless falon is going to make a remarkable improvement on last season

Would prefer just keeping hayes on the left, offers us a lot down that side - also stops opposing right backs (our main problem last season) Have a free run down the left.

Said last week that its an indictment on brown that we have lost 10 players but have still improved the team :laughing:

Jury very much out on Pawlett and Fraser for me, both should be doing much better than they are!

If Mcginn was signed as a right winger - fair enough, but that would still leave us one short up front unless falon is going to make a remarkable improvement on last season

Would prefer just keeping hayes on the left, offers us a lot down that side - also stops opposing right backs (our main problem last season) Have a free run down the left.

Said last week that its an indictment on brown that we have lost 10 players but have still improved the team :laughing:

Pawlett needs to get going this season. and I agree he needs to be doing better but think you are harsh on Fraser

Pawlett needs to stay fit, he seems to have lost a yard of pace too!

Fraser is struggling badly even at reserve level he isnt a stand out!

I'll hazard a guess that you don't take in many u19 games (there's no reserve league these days FYI) then. Fraser regularly impresses, weighing in with plenty of assists. To say he is struggling badly is utter garbage.

If he's given some game time in the first team this season I think he can do well, I'd say he has more potential than Pawlett but only time will tell.

Surely he's gotta play on the left, I hate it when left/righted foot players on their wrong side. There job should be to get to the by line and whip in a cross and very few can swing in decent crosses with their weak foot they all end up cutting back onto their strong foot which disna work in my opinion.

We have vernon up front a striker who can thrive on crosses so if we can get good balls in from both sides I believe vernon will have a good scoring season