Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

I've been told it isn't as it first appears, the bar turns, whoever has it will know the odds, probably the best chance of making it would be a really light girl, gymnast type.

I've seen a pic on fb of a girl doing it, she was small, almost tup like, got any body weight you're fucked.

Aye, the Poles in their zipped up trackie tops that are built like a mars bar have absolutely no chance.

I've still never seen anyone doing it.

Would be easy.

If the bar is not rigid I.e. turns, all one would have to do is one hand one side of bar, one hand round the other.

Therefore nullifying the physical momentum of said bar.

Voila.

I actually noticed a sign up saying that particular hand position wasn't allowed.

:laughing:

No.

I went on the Bomber Mark II though.

Fucking hell you fair feel the blood going to your feet. Was sat next to two boys who kept gobbling every time they were at the top. Told the boy next to me that if he did it again I'd burst him once we were off. He never did it again.

Gobbling?

There's a time and place for that.

• Upvote 1

You have a very good point there chum, I think that would be the best plan of attack.

I know you get £50 if you do it, anyone how much it costs to take part?

It's £20 prize and limited to one prize only.

Incredibly difficult challenge and set up to take advantage of men bravado.

Pretty much everyone who tries this will fail.

I never tried it but went home and only managed 1 minute 20 seconds on a stationary bar.

It is bloody difficult, I reckon I could have done it a year ago.

T'would be easy.

What I'd do is close my eyes and try and block out all ambient noise. And then dream that hunky Jamie Redknapp was encouraging me on.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...