Fucks Sake Langfield

I'm sure hurt feelings are a valid reason to have the police launch an investigation. Probably nothing any more serious than drug trafficking or rape to investigate in Aberdeen right now anyway, so having them divert resources because a grown man had his E-Feelings hurt is a fairly defensible thing to happen.

Good for you, Jamie.. you show the bad mans that they can't say the bad things about you without the police getting involved.

:thumbs:

Indeed. What an absolute poof.

All this does is underline even more why he should be nowhere fucking near our No.1 shirt.

He's just doubled the contempt most have for him by taking the "cry-baby" stance...ffs Langfield you made a massive fu*k up on Sat why the fu*k would you compound this by now playing the "greeting faced bairn" card...not only useless but also a cowardly cu*t...if he'd kept his head down this would have been forgotten after a couple of clean sheets...this latest development just goes to show we need to get rid...sharpish.

All correct bar the bolded. I doubt the majority of us can forget that one...one top of the scores of other feeble efforts, capitulations and downright awful goalkeeping.

It's a sour start to the new season that could have been so easily avoided.

Absolutely. Most of us know this plug should not be anywhere near the 1st team.

You have to question the sanity of the management and coaching staff.

Like I said when we gave him the contract. We are a fucking charity case.

The contracts handed out to the likes of Calderwood, Mackie & Clark over recent years highlights this.

There's no time for sympathy in this game.

The boy's heed never was right for this game. Nor was his ability.

Now his heed gets even mair comprimised by his seizure...making him an even bigger risk to the well being of the team....what do we do?

Give him a 2 year contract after he refuses to sign the 1 year deal on offer.

It's fucking outrageous....and just another way that demonstrates why we'll never amount to fucking anything.

really?

great

4th placed finish and european place?

I was thinking more of the langfield bottle crashing and costing us game on game and ultimitely a chance at one of the best season in the club history by his total capitulation in pressure games.

See the semi final at Tynie and the horror show in munich for reference!

When you get dropped for Derek Souter than i think he should have realized then goal keeping wasnt the proffesion for him!

• Upvote 3

Clearly. I can't believe no one is concerned about the defending in addition to JL blunder.

probably because the defending of the corner isn't the problem in our team. The constant blunders by our number one goalkeeper are.

every single aberdeen fan I know shits themselves any time langfield has to cover his near post, come for a cross or he has to deal with a long range shot. You are the only one saying he isn't that bad.

we finally get our selves a balanced team well at least a balanced 11 but Brown went and threw a spanner in the works by giving Jamie Langfield the number one slot. Whether this is on Leighton's advice or not remains to be seen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

probably because the defending of the corner isn't the problem in our team. The constant blunders by our number one goalkeeper are.

every single aberdeen fan I know shits themselves any time langfield has to cover his near post, come for a cross or he has to deal with a long range shot. You are the only one saying he isn't that bad.

we finally get our selves a balanced team well at least a balanced 11 but Brown went and threw a spanner in the works by giving Jamie Langfield the number one slot. Whether this is on Leighton's advice or not remains to be seen.

[/quote

Agree, Defence actually did everything right (even osbourne who was in the 6 yard box) forced commons to do exactly what they wanted, weak shot from range which 99% of human beings with functioning arms would have managed to save.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree, Defence actually did everything right (even osbourne who was in the 6 yard box) forced commons to do exactly what they wanted, weak shot from range which 99% of human beings with functioning arms would have managed to save.

I reckon if you chopped both his hands off he'd probably just be a marginally worse keeper than he is.

Or equally effective as he is currently.

Close one.

really?

great

4th placed finish and european place?

Careful, that sounds like praise.

youre on a slippery slope here...

so, to re-iterate, you only watch games were prob going to win?

whats that, like, 3 games a season?

Generally just look at the team now, if we go 4-5-1 like we were doing under calderwood i wont even bother leaving the pub, if i was in glasgow on saturday i would have stayed in the pub, not going to watch a team defend for 90 minutes - whats the point.

Few aberdeen lads i know have been hitting tannadice lately for entertainment, cant blame them considering the piss poor offering we are getting from Aberdeen over the last 4 years!

Generally just look at the team now, if we go 4-5-1 like we were doing under calderwood i wont even bother leaving the pub, if i was in glasgow on saturday i would have stayed in the pub, not going to watch a team defend for 90 minutes - whats the point.

Few aberdeen lads i know have been hitting tannadice lately for entertainment, cant blame them considering the piss poor offering we are getting from Aberdeen over the last 4 years!

do you switch off when Man Utd go 4-5-1

:laughing:

:fishing:

I'll rephrase the question.

Have you ever watched Man Utd play the 4-5-1 formation?

Depends, i have seen us opperate a 4-3-3 away from home with wingers who provide cover at the back but are very counter attack minded ala arsenal a few season back where nani and ji sung park played the roll to perfection!

If you are asking me if i have seen us playing with 4 central midfielders and a striker on the left wing.......than no.......no i have not seen us play that formation.

• Downvote 5

Give me some occasions when they have played 4-5-1 and i'll tell you if i have switched off :)

Liverpool Away in the FA Cup last season, Wellbeck was up front on his own.

The boys in question dont miss Aberdeen games MT, just go along the days United are playing Sundays or vice versa. Least they get entertained down there.

I find that incomprehensible that someone would do that, their direct rivals, but its there money and time. If they do that, its a sad indictment on the entertainment Aberdeen are providing.

I find that incomprehensible that someone would do that, their direct rivals, but its there money and time. If they do that, its a sad indictment on the entertainment Aberdeen are providing.

I agree.

I would not find it enjoyable in the slightest going to a rivals ground to watch another league or cup game. I would hate to associate myself with any other team other than Aberdeen.