Fucks Sake Langfield

Maybe you could point out where you won any argument against me, just for the record.

I thought you made some pishy point about McGhee deserving a 'clean slate' (which he got, except from me) every season, and I said he didna deserve it, as he's a shit manager.

I said players are different because you can be a good player in a shit team, and therefore if you have different team mates you might shine and deserve the chance to.

You then said what about assistant managers :blahblah1:

They may be good assistant managers in shit coaching teams. Disna matter a fuck. The bullet stops with the manager. He takes these guys down with him regardless of how good they are.

Ergo, McGhee gets no clean slate, Langfield does.

I can see why you work in a bakery.

Scott Leitch had absolutely no man management skills and was universally loathed within the club.

That is a fact.

He deserved fuck all.

Thanks for your input.

I'm struggling to comprehend how someone can be universally loathed within a club, let alone it being a fact.

It also bears absolutely no relevance to the argument, but thanks anyway.

Maybe you could point out where you won any argument against me, just for the record.

I thought you made some pishy point about McGhee deserving a 'clean slate' (which he got, except from me) every season, and I said he didna deserve it, as he's a shit manager.

I said players are different because you can be a good player in a shit team, and therefore if you have different team mates you might shine and deserve the chance to.

You then said what about assistant managers :blahblah1:

They may be good assistant managers in shit coaching teams. Disna matter a fuck. The bullet stops with the manager. He takes these guys down with him regardless of how good they are.

Ergo, McGhee gets no clean slate, Langfield does.

I can see why you work in a bakery.

Helsinki thread, where I made you look like a fool, as usual.

Assistant managers point showed you up for your hypocrisy, as usual.

Reverting to that old classic is a sign of weakness.

• Site Sponsor

As the fans dislike of Clangers grows and after such a high profile fuck up at the weekend Auld Broon can't afford to play him IMO.

Leaving aside the fact that he's garbage.

The first flap at a cross, the first fumbled save, the first dropped ball in the box, the first dodgy goal kick then we as fans are going to be right on his back shouting dogs abuse.

Langfield has now been identified as public enemy number 1 with a great number of fans.

That'll spread to the majority.

His confidence is made of glass just now anyway.

It's not going to get better.

He knows his nickname, he knows why he's got it.

I bet money he goes into each game hoping he doesn't make another fuck up or cost us the game.

He can't operate like that and we as a club can't afford to nursemaid him through it.

We need to get points on the board.

With Clangers in goals I've no confidence in him not undoing the good work potentially done by the outfield players.

Bench him or bin him.

I'm nae fussed which, but one or the other please auld Broon.

All of this highlights how stupid it was to give him a new contract.

i feel Langfield should be dropped for his mistake on Saturday, not only because it was the worlds most pathetic attempt at a save but because having a keeper capable of that kind of cock up is bound to have a unsettling effect on the team.

A defense should be able to expect their keeper to bail them out if they make a mistake, once the defence has seen their keeper make a mistake like that they wont even have faith in him to do the basics properly.

• Site Sponsor

i feel Langfield should be dropped for his mistake on Saturday, not only because it was the worlds most pathetic attempt at a save but because having a keeper capable of that kind of cock up is bound to have a unsettling effect on the team.

A defense should be able to expect their keeper to bail them out if they make a mistake, once the defence has seen their keeper make a mistake like that they wont even have faith in him to do the basics properly.

Very good points. No matter how much his teammates publicly support him, each and everyone of them will have a sharp intake of breathe whenever the ball goes near him. No way to build a team. The club should admit their mistake and tell him he is available for transfer. If he stays then he is on the bench.

Thanks for your input.

I'm struggling to comprehend how someone can be universally loathed within a club, let alone it being a fact.

It also bears absolutely no relevance to the argument, but thanks anyway.

Because someone within the club told me, which is good enough for me, and holds far more substance than you to be honest.

And it was you that brought up the subject of assistant managers FFS! :laughing:

Tup,

If Scott leitch was exempt from "the new season, clean start" argument due to him being a prick, that is fair enough.

But wanting to join Rangers, surely automatically makes you a prick, so therefore Langfield should not be allowed the same courtesy from other people of being allowed a clean start this season, because he is a hun prick ??