Fucks Sake Langfield

I'm sure the Morton ballboy will take comfort from this revelation, clearly it was indeed an accident, this man is so clumsy he pokes himself in the eye at the back of it.

I'm not so cynical as to suggest that Langfield poked himself in the eye as a means of extricating public attention away from the fact that he's a complete cunt who'd think nothing of poking a malnourished weegie kid in the eye as a means of making the next round without making a cunt of himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mark Brown is shite. Worse than both. Had about 2 good games for Caley about 8 years ago. Was terrible for Hibs then couldn't get a game when he had terrible keepers in front of him.

Fuck um

I see a pattern developing here.

Answer me this:

What do you make of Scott Brown?

Bobby Brown?

I imagine you're down on Gordon Brown?

What about the Broons themselves? Do you hate them with a passion?

The reason I ask is because Foster14 said you may be ageist.

While he was half right, I suspect you are Broon-ist, rather than ageist.

I'm speculating that this is because you were interfered with as a small child. A group of lassies mention going to the 'Brownies' in innocent fashion. You visibly wince.

Further, chocolate brownies, a tasty morsel enjoyed by many worldwide, must evoke painful connotations in your mind. Double entendre central.

If I'm right in my assumption, please pop into 'Tup's Corner' where we can prove that Brown is merely a mixture of black and red, and disna have to be associated with shit in the long term.

If I'm wrong, apologies.

Answer me this:

Bobby Brown?

I'm speculating that this is because you were interfered with as a small child. A group of lassies mention going to the 'Brownies' in innocent fashion. You visibly wince.

Further, chocolate brownies, a tasty morsel enjoyed by many worldwide, must evoke painful connotations in your mind. Double entendre central.

If I'm right in my assumption, please pop into 'Tup's Corner' where we can prove that Brown is merely a mixture of black and red, and disna have to be associated with shit in the long term.

If I'm wrong, apologies.

hysterical.gif

No doubt he hates the illusions of Derren Brown as well.

Re: The Broons, I can't say I was very fond of Joe, boring prick that he was.

Answer me this:

Bobby Brown?

If I'm wrong, apologies.

You might be on to something here Tup. Although I do have a lot of time for The Broons.

Great debut for Mark Brown for County tonight. Reh heh heh. Feckin Browns

hysterical.gif

No doubt he hates the illusions of Derren Brown as well.

Re: The Broons, I can't say I was very fond of Joe, boring prick that he was.

What about Maggie? She was worth a ride. Daphne was just an ugly, fat cunt. Looked a bit like Oor Wullie's Ma a few years back (if they ever aged or changed that is).