Fucks Sake Langfield

Ineptitude :dc:

The sheer enthusiasm, positivity and confidence which radiates from yourself and sheepiekev in particular can only be of massive benefit to the end product on the park on Saturday. If I were a Dons player I'd go the extra mile for fans such as the pair of you.

i.e. please go to the game.

unlike you partner i was there on saturday. :checkit:

my enthusiasm and positivity was there for the players, except langfield and clark when he came on. stop making excuses and get your arse to the game on saturday and you can witness langfield being a complete chocolate for yourself.

• Upvote 1

If you ever feel upset at anyone calling you names then you are a mess of a man, and should not be allowed a job that invites any sort of pressure.

Drop the internet hard man facade. You adopted it in the debate I had with you back in December over the refereeing thing, and you're doing it again. Some people will take offence to being called names. Not everybody is the same.

Drop the internet hard man facade. You adopted it in the debate I had with you back in December over the refereeing thing, and you're doing it again. Some people will take offence to being called names. Not everybody is the same.

I don't think this has anything to do with the 'hard man' act.

I want guys at Aberdeen who are mentally tough enough to withstand someone saying rude things to them. The response to insults should be to tell the one doing the insulting to go fuck himself, not go running to the police like a weepy little bitch.

If rude words are enough to make this guy break down to the extent that he gets law enforcement involved then he needs to get out of our club and go join a fucking knitting circle.

We need players with mental fortitude, not the kind of little girls.. of which Langfield is a prime example... who have been the bane of our club for a decade.

Langfield... toughen up, Buttercup. Being called bad names on the internets is hardly a fucking hate crime, princess.

And stop wasting police time... you should be fucking well ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 6

I want guys at Aberdeen who are mentally tough enough to withstand someone saying rude things to them. The response to insults should be to tell the one doing the insulting to go fuck himself, not go running to the police like a weepy little bitch.

If rude words are enough to make this guy break down to the extent that he gets law enforcement involved then he needs to get out of our club and go join a fucking knitting circle.

We need players with mental fortitude, not the kind of little girls.. of which Langfield is a prime example... who have been the bane of our club for a decade.

Langfield... toughen up, Buttercup. Being called bad names on the internets is hardly a fucking hate crime, princess.

Nailed it.

I don't get the whole abuse thing. Clangers will get abuse at every away game he's ever played in but i don't see him reporting it to the police. Like it or not it's part of his job and this police investigation just makes him look like a big pussy. If he cant handle being called names on Twitter it's no wonder he cant concentrate during a match.

Langfeild, come of twitter you fool and move on. You are just making yourself look like a fool.

"Anderson, Darren Mackie, Derek Adams, Ryan Esson, Chris Clark, Ricky Foster and Scott Morrison are all members of his first-team squad who are also Aberdonian."

With the exception of Clark and Foster i wouldnt say it was accurate to slate those players for being soft at all,

Espcially considering some of the fairies we have signed from the central belt!

haha ah...here we go...deep breath as he appears to lampoon kelt and others out the water...

you DO remember, dont you, when considine was crumbling because jimmy gave him an earful for being a pansy...right?

You need to look up "lampoon" in a dictionary, because that is very clearly not what you are doing here.

I would suggest "harpoon" was the word you were searching in vain for...

---

You are right about Calderwood saying that Aberdonians were soft, due mainly to having 2 cars in their drives, etc. Probably to elicit a reaction, but he is partially correct in the comparison with weegies - those striving to get out of the ghetto are likely to have a bit more fight about them....

I think he was mainly referring to Scott Morrison, who he also referred to as "having no heart".

Totally agree with that, but it's clear we are very close to an Orwellian society, where we have to conform to a series of 'norms', a set of values arbitrarily inflicted on us whether we like it or not, the type of values that the likes of Lorraine Kelly would embody and seek to uphold.

Fuck that I say, he's still alive, therefore his brain seizure could (should) be fair game for some light hearted abuse.

There's nothing wrong with him, clearly. So why is he upset about it?

Totally agree with that, but it's clear we are very close to an Orwellian society, where we have to conform to a series of 'norms', a set of values arbitrarily inflicted on us whether we like it or not, the type of values that the likes of Lorraine Kelly would embody and seek to uphold.

Fuck that I say, he's still alive, therefore his brain seizure could (should) be fair game for some light hearted abuse.

There's nothing wrong with him, clearly. So why is he upset about it?

I used to shout "lobotomy boy" at Darren Jackson at every available opportunity, so I guess I have to agree with this.

• 3 weeks later...