Scottish Communities Cup 3rd Round Draw

Draw take place 1pm on Thursday who do you fancy or don't fancy?

SEEDED TEAMS

KILMARNOCK

ST. MIRREN

ABERDEEN

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

HIBERNIAN

DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC

ROSS COUNTY

DUNDEE

FALKIRK

HAMILTON ACADEMICAL

LIVINGSTON

UNSEEDED TEAMS

PARTICK THISTLE

RAITH ROVERS

MORTON

AYR UNITED

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

ARBROATH

DUMBARTON

STENHOUSEMUIR

QUEEN

Draw take place 1pm on Thursday who do you fancy or don't fancy?

SEEDED TEAMS

KILMARNOCK

ST. MIRREN

ABERDEEN

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

HIBERNIAN

DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC

ROSS COUNTY

DUNDEE

FALKIRK

HAMILTON ACADEMICAL

LIVINGSTON

UNSEEDED TEAMS

PARTICK THISTLE

RAITH ROVERS

MORTON

AYR UNITED

QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

ARBROATH

DUMBARTON

STENHOUSEMUIR

QUEEN

• Upvote 3

Wouldnt be the least bit surprised if we drew Sevco, cos lets be honest that would be the biggest tie of the round...........unless of course Sevco get handed an easy tie at home so that they can draw celtic in the next round to make up for the fact that there is no old firm any more

Raith Rovers at home would do me

I wouldn't mind drawing The Rangers at Ibrox.

We'll never get a better chance of winning at Ibrox. If we can't do it then, we'll never do it.

It might be the same ground, but it's a totally different club.

Our record against whom is:

P0 W0 D0 L0.

:rangers2:

It might be the same ground, but it's a totally different club.

Our record against whom is:

P0 W0 D0 L0.

:rangers2:

Agree, but that's why I said 'It might be our best chance of winning at Ibrox...'

I don't care who the club is that plays there right now, all I know is that they share the same values and stand for the same thing.... and I would love it if we finally recorded a win at that cesspit.

All good being optimistic but they will be absolute gunning for us and they have a decent team to match, if I was a betting man I'd even bet on them winning either one of the cups this season, as I said in another thread nothings changed other than them loosing two of there best players and not replacing them.

As RUL says Sevco will be absolutely up for it no matter who they get but even more so if its an SPL team. think for the first time Sevco face an SPL side I'd rather it wasn't us. I can see arrests at that first game tbh. After that is out of the way bring them on and lets hope we can add to the pain by knocking them out.

So nice easy game first to get the confidence up a bit and allow the team to settle.

I wouldn't mind drawing The Rangers at Ibrox.

We'll never get a better chance of winning at Ibrox. If we can't do it then, we'll never do it.

A few weeks ago was dying for this but not now. I think they would probably beat us and don't think could stand it.

As RUL says Sevco will be absolutely up for it no matter who they get but even more so if its an SPL team.

Ridiculous really isn't it?

Considering:

- Their predecessors cheated all the teams in the league for over a decade.

- We/SPL teams have done nothing wrong.

- Their rabid campaign of threats and intimidation.

- Their Newco has had an easy ride into the SFL that it was absolutely not entitled to.

- They have been able to buy who they want, for as much as they want as the transfer embargo dissolved into fuck all.

It should be any of their perspective opponents who have an absolute need to be up for it FAR more than these cheating scumbags have.