Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

What do you mean 'why'?

What do you want from life?

Rest assured having lots of money will not make you content, or happy, or at peace with yourself.

Nor will having 'power' do that, whatever you consider 'power' to be.

Life isna really like it's depicted in the movies.

To be happy you need to be 'comfortable in your own skin' as the French say.

You appear not to be content in any way in my opinion, and you hold dear all the wrong things, like life is a rap video and you can bling yourself to happiness.

aye, ok phoenix of the north.

To be happy you need to be 'comfortable in your own skin' as the French say.

fuck me min.

Most people have someone in the family who suffers from some form of disability , usually physical and this will include the neurological for me , since physiology precedes psychology

ie the mind is dependent on a normally functioning brain(and body) to think straight , have good judgement and not have it's neurotransmitters fucked up.

A brain that is impaired for any number of reasons , may lead to challenges in the thinking department for the sufferer. To use any term that describes another persons suffering in a derogatory manner is ignoble.

Seems to me that this thread has developed over a misunderstanding between two people and the insensitive use of the word 'spastic'.

'Steal Softly Through Sunshine , Steal Softly Through Snow'

a few people bought lopads of them to try and rent....they lost out

hence a lot of folk now trying to flog them

wont affect me tho

so if ur who i think you are, why you being a d1ck?

as above

MT, I wasn't aware I was being a dick. If I've upset you in anyway then I apologise. I was just pointing out that the postcode Stoney referenced was Farmecross or Dalmarnock.

thank you

so for the record...you're siding with me here?

Siding with you would be putting it a bit strongly MT. Just think the bait used is pretty disgusting TBH. Personally I think he should've went with dolphins coming from outer space with a sole purpose of designing a pyramid calendar for the Aztec's or something wildly similar to suck you in ;)

Some might think i am bad for this but i find the whole thread hilarious!!

Even if folk trying to be serious just reads to me as folk laying bait and others taking it all the way through and i find it amusing (and don't give 2 hoots what others think)

I'd be the same if the OP hadnt used his own kids problem as a way of starting it all off. Makes it all a bit too personal IMO and with that impossible to come back unless you are fine with really insulting someone.