Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

Theres no myth.

When i walk through George Square i automatically think to myself

A) Im better than this place

B) Thank fuck i dont live amongst these peasants

C) Cant wait to get the fuck out of here

D) Im a cut above everybody in this shit hole.

And im sure every aberdonian feel the same sense of pride - knowing that you are better.

What a proper abortion of a thread this is but the above made me laugh as it's 100% true for me too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

go on. ptoove me wrong. show us what youre made of. batter him, good and proper.

100quid, says youre yellow.

I've no need to prove you or anyone else wrong.

I'm not the one blowing my trumpet here.

It's fatboy MT who lives in a slum in Glasgow and drives a scrapper of a motor giving it large.

I'm merely reminding him that some folk dinna fall for any of his pish, and Stoney is backing that up with proof that his pish is pish.

He's the one having trouble accepting that.

You, hailing from the North East apparently, should not be giving him ammunition for more pish.

The fact that not only are all Aberdonians hard as fuck that we are also rich, well dressed and extremely good looking folk and superior to any person south of the torry bridge............

:)

Theres no myth.

When i walk through George Square i automatically think to myself

A) Im better than this place

B) Thank fuck i dont live amongst these peasants

C) Cant wait to get the fuck out of here

D) Im a cut above everybody in this shit hole.

And im sure every aberdonian feel the same sense of pride - knowing that you are better.

This pretty much sums up my feeling towards Glasgow.

And Dundee.

I used to have long hair. I don't care enough to recall if it was greasy or curly though. I'm sure you were all images of perfection when you were 18.

Stone Island. Grow up.

It sums up you up that an off the cuff comment about Aberdeen has most of you foaming at the mouth attempting personal insults.

I don't like Aberdeen, you don't like Glasgow. How is it any different?

I don't like Aberdeen, you don't like Glasgow. How is it any different?

At the risk of offending Stoney by answering for him, it's, quite obviously, because you support Aberdeen FC.

We dinna support Glasgow fitba teams.

We like Aberdeen FC because they represent our area, we were born and brought up here, and we feel comfortable in our environment, which is of course a far more civilised environment than Glasgow.

So it's different because of that.

At the risk of offending Stoney by answering for him, it's, quite obviously, because you support Aberdeen FC.

We like Aberdeen FC because they represent our area, we were born and brought up here, and we feel comfortable in our environment, which is of course a far more civilised environment than Glasgow.

Its never worried you before :laughing:

All that and the fact this this is an Aberdeen FC chat site, meaning any weegies who want to start supporting our club need to start towing the line :)

Now now, be careful, on two counts: -

Firstly, the suggestion of calling for a ban is uncool. It's the imposition of censorship, the curtailing of free speech or worse, personal.

You're not hurting from previously being a mod and now you're not, are you? It wasn't tup you fell out with, was it?

Secondly, remember that some internet mods trawl their boards looking for reasons to flex their muscles.

Dressed in their little brief authority, they love to make themselves feel important by banning folk so don't you go provoking them.

If anyone cares to let me know what happened me bripod and tup, I would find it more interesting than these juvenile taunts going on.

The threads fucked anyway.

anyone who speak sense on here has the ability to get binned, or leave, the other cunts carry-on

So you're not allowed to dislike a place where your team comes from?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Firstly, the suggestion of calling for a ban is uncool. It's the imposition of censorship, the curtailing of free speech or worse, personal.

You're not hurting from previously being a mod and now you're not, are you? It wasn't tup you fell out with, was it?

First point, correct, he's calling for me to be banned, for nothing.

Secondly, again correct, he was a moderator, and had access to my private email, which he dished out to several folk from on here. He also sent me heaps of stuff of an unsavoury nature, as well as creating an entirely false email account to spin me some yarn about bannings from on here, which I quickly ascertained was pish.

He got outed for all that, by me.

I never bothered asking for him to be banned for it all.

Spot the difference.

First point, correct, he's calling for me to be banned, for nothing.

Secondly, again correct, he was a moderator, and had access to my private email, which he dished out to several folk from on here. He also sent me heaps of stuff of an unsavoury nature, as well as creating an entirely false email account to spin me some yarn about bannings from on here, which I quickly ascertained was pish.

He got outed for all that, by me.

I never bothered asking for him to be banned for it all.

Spot the difference.

You didnt ask for him to be banned.

You were crying about it on here though.

my first memory was going to a game against killie at pittodrie, with my rangers supporting aberdonian cousin (work that one out!)

finished 0-0 and i was hooked!

remembred buying a tshirt from a guy outside the stadium, "daz - really does wash the sh1t out of your shirt" with a rangers top turning into a dons top, and feeling like a big man as i approached my mum who had come to pick us up

i wasnt a big man when i was forced to take it off and got a slap on the heid!

Your mum's a hun. Now the pieces fitting and picture becoming clearer.

I never cease to be amazed at the insular, the parochial, ill-informed pish that so many people not only spew forth into the world, but worse, believe to be both 'true' and something to be proud of.

And that goes for both sides of this weegie / aberdonian 'argument'

To paraphrase the words of BA Barracus, I pity the fool who has barely traveled past the end of their own nose but whom proclaims everything else to be shite.

You lot are fucking nuggets.

I never cease to be amazed at the insular, the parochial, ill-informed pish that so many people not only spew forth into the world, but worse, believe to be both 'true' and something to be proud of.

To paraphrase the words of BA Barracus, I pity the fool who has barely traveled past the end of their own nose but whom proclaims everything else to be shite.

I've spent more time in Aberdeen than I care to remember so I can base my opinion on experience.

Thanks for stopping by.

There was no Argument

Aberdeen > Glasgow.

Some people just needed a gentle reminder :)