Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

Siding with you would be putting it a bit strongly MT. Just think the bait used is pretty disgusting TBH. Personally I think he should've went with dolphins coming from outer space with a sole purpose of designing a pyramid calendar for the Aztec's or something wildly similar to suck you in ;)

I'd be the same if the OP hadnt used his own kids problem as a way of starting it all off. Makes it all a bit too personal IMO and with that impossible to come back unless you are fine with really insulting someone.

I don't really care all that much either way as I don't think MT meant anything by it, but this was in the middle of the Ross County thread last night, and from the perspective of Kikito, I could see why the conversation may have led to him disapproving of what MT was saying.

Just escalated a bit from there, in part due to baiting and goading from a few others.

i notice now hes obvious by his absence, since other folk have said he was in the wrong and not me

My absence is more due to the fact this thread has certaily gone off on one hell of a tangent.

Some folk have suggested I over reacted, I genuinely have no problem with that accusation, if I was reading this and wasn't one of the parties involved, I may well think the same. I don't mind people thinking that, the subject was personal to me, so I let you know my thoughts on it and you. Were you meaning to be personal, no, but were you showing your usual incredible ignorance and insensitivity, yes.

Some people aren't wound up by anything, some choose to be offended over fuck all, we're all different, I'd actually say I lean towards the former rather than the latter, but I wasn't happy with what you said in this instance.

We need internet hardman tommo1903 to finish him off with his special move, the 'hot cross bun' maneouvre.

Internet hardman and full time legend tommo1903 at your service.

MT will commit internet suicide.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I love how his shoe box slum is now an apartment and not a flat.

Magical delusions.

Boofon, I noticed you are staying away from the spazzy debate and sitting on the fence, as usual.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to hop aboard this runaway truck of a thread and say that all I did was ask Millertime if he'd been tested or was placed somewhere on the Spectrum.... I certainly didn't expect this to turn into the Spanish Inquisition.

<Insert Your Monty Python response here>

But now I can see the thread has veered sharply off SRS HIGHWAY and is currently bumping merrily along the potholed surface of Crazy Road, towards the poorly guarded borders of The Democratic Republic of Mental and The People's Enclave of Tie Me Down And Sedate My Fucking Ass.

So, yeah, enjoy that.

crazy2.jpg

Internet hardman and full time legend tommo1903 at your service.

MT will commit internet suicide.

Boofon, I noticed you are staying away from the spazzy debate and sitting on the fence, as usual.

I got a 50 pound breach of the peace charge when I was younger for calling a guy with spina bifida a spastic so it's a subject dear to my heart.

For the record he was my ex bird's brother and came hurtling out of his house calling me all manner of insults as I was trying to dognap my German Shepherd at the time so my name calling was justified. Wasn't an amicable parting of the ways after that.

He's nothing on Millertime though.

mate, i just know

stoney for example, take a look at him

his place will be an absolute sty

not exactly FULL details is it?!?!?!

lol

What else would you like me to post.....took me an afternoon to get your post code, house number date of purchase and price you paid.

Imagine what further lies I could uncover with a full day :thumbup1:

I got a 50 pound breach of the peace charge when I was younger for calling a guy with spina bifida a spastic so it's a subject dear to my heart.

For the record he was my ex bird's brother and came hurtling out of his house calling me all manner of insults as I was trying to dognap my German Shepherd at the time so my name calling was justified. Wasn't an amicable parting of the ways after that.

He's nothing on Millertime though.

Instead of goats you were shagging german shepherds?

Masons are weird.

It disna take a psychologist to work out that MT is a total fucking zoomer.

The boy is a performing monkey and if anyone is in need of psychiatric evaluation, its those who read anything more into his contributions.

MT, if you find yourself trying to explain why you are intelligent, or cool, or successful, or powerful, it's a sure sign that you aren't.

But please don't let that dissuade you from posting, it's comedy gold.

• Upvote 6
  • Site Sponsor

The boy is a performing monkey and if anyone is in need of psychiatric evaluation, its those who read anything more into his contributions.

MT, if you find yourself trying to explain why you are intelligent, or cool, or successful, or powerful, it's a sure sign that you aren't.

Spot on.

Zoomer :hysterical:

:hysterical:

Absolute gold and completely accurate. Magical.

im not gonan say its gonna work out that way, but the commonwealth games is getting hosted right here in 2014 and as such, the whole areas being rejuvenated

therefore, itll be worth miore

Sounds more like hope rather than expectation, actually sounds more like desperation.

Anyways you might get lucky and the flat may also get back up to what you bought it for (But given the location i doubt it)

Keep winning Millertime, its obvious you have already spent a great deal of time worrying about this, mind you if i had lost 25% off the value of my property in 3 years i'd probably have a few sleepless nights too........

BOOOOOM :lolceltic:

says who?

because thats the way you think it is?

im curbing a trend, as per

Says the intergalactic federation. It is one of the immutable laws of the universe written down in the cosmic bill of immutable truth laws 1924.

And yes I also happen to think it. Hence putting it forward as my opinion on the matter. That this even needs an explanation is embarrassing (for you (were it not for the fact that embarrassment is clearly an alien notion to you or you would have topped yourself long ago))

And your final comment, well, despite your self proclaimed dazzling array of talents, grasp of the English language does not appear to be one of them.