Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

many times you met this guy before?

Never, met him on Saturday, he was looking for a bar to go to, working in the area, and accosted me and my pals, so we took him on board.

He was OK. But he was a hun for a start.

Then he started the usual weegie pish :blahblah1:

He went out for a fag and we bolted.

lol

you dont think the fact you are so passionate about this and spent an afternoon researching it..shows how much you care about me?

I like how you are trying to play this.......I do.

I didnt even have to spend that much time on it, i didnt have to, you were stupid enough to post so much information about yourself on the net the rest was quite easy.

You dont help yourself sometimes min, and pretending you are better than us when you are an average joe was always going to be your downfall.

Infact if youd come on here and said you had lost your pants on a poor shoebox flat then i would have probably felt sorry for you.

But to proclaim you live in a luxury appartment which has increased in value.......... :liar:

You've roasted yerself on this one, just let it go!

so, you took the typical, aberdonian, sneaky approach by waiting for he big man to be out of sight befoer bolting?

this is why i dont like aberdonians

not direct enough

lost my pants, eh?

downfall?

mate im not on a downfall, ive not stopped rising since 1984

my condominium is beautiful, whats the argument?

There isnt one, yours has been blown out of the water.

:laughing:

so, you took the typical, aberdonian, sneaky approach by waiting for he big man to be out of sight befoer bolting?

this is why i dont like aberdonians

not direct enough

Don't think tup is an Aberdonian, is he? I guess none of the other Wicker's who did it are either...

Also, why is it you support Aberdeen? Seems strange to support a team that represent a city where you don't even like the inhabitants...

It's not that strange.

Of course it is.

A club is a representation of a city (or area of a city) and the culture within that city (or that area of a city).

The only reason a club could be "supported" if you did not like the inhabitants is if you were an armchair fan or glory hunter.

Of course it is.

A club is a representation of a city (or area of a city) and the culture within that city (or that area of a city).

The only reason a club could be "supported" if you did not like the inhabitants is if you were an armchair fan or glory hunter.

Or you could live approx 55 miles away but Aberdeen happen to be your closest full time professional club.

Or you could live approx 55 miles away but Aberdeen happen to be your closest full time professional club.

So if you had the exact same upbringing etc, but had been born and raised next to Ibrox or Celtic Park, you'd just support them? I don't understand how you can generalise about a dislike of the inhabitants of a city (and he'll be including surrounding areas, he just included Wick in it ffs) and support the club from it.

ive got a season ticket and im obviously not a glory hunter

interesting that you say the teams a representation of the culture within the city though

insepid, spineless, fruitless?

I see as usual you can't answer a question. What led you to support Aberdeen? Did you just describe Aberdeen as a fruitless city? Fit planet are you on min?

Also untrue.

Keep trying.

I don't have to try. Tell me why someone could support a team when they dislike the inhabitants of the city they come from?

So if you had the exact same upbringing etc, but had been born and raised next to Ibrox or Celtic Park, you'd just support them? I don't understand how you can generalise about a dislike of the inhabitants of a city (and he'll be including surrounding areas, he just included Wick in it ffs) and support the club from it.

I'm not disagreeing. It's just a possibility. It's why I support Aberdeen. They're my "local" team.

I don't dislike Aberdonians however so I'm happy with my choice.

You're wasting your time trying to reason with Afc Chat's David Icke over this as well Foster. Millertime is a fruitloop. :millertime:

To be fair any time there's been a semi at Hampden in recent times involving AFC there's been plenty of Aberdonians/NE folk down giving it the big man, mouthing off in the street, being obnoxious in pubs etc.

And that's before we get to folk getting their willy out on the street in the middle of the day.

Just because they're my type of shite doesn't stop it from stinking.

There's no evidence it was a willy bripod.

Let's err on the side of caution and say genitals...

smiley_sherlock.gif

To be fair any time there's been a semi at Hampden in recent times involving AFC there's been plenty of Aberdonians/NE folk down giving it the big man, mouthing off in the street, being obnoxious in pubs etc.

And that's before we get to folk getting their willy out on the street in the middle of the day.

Aye I seen some weegie getting threatened by fellow Dons fans at Hampden last year.

Quite right too.

We dinna need weegies supporting Aberdeen, they drag us down to their level.

It's not how obnoxious you might be behaving that's the issue. The issue is where you come from, where you were born.

It's in the blood, I've disliked weegies since I was a small child.

• Downvote 1

Exactly, you see the mutants in our support singing songs about Glasgow and Weegies and it makes me laugh. Their feelings of superiority when coming from a fish town that was an oil strike away from becoming Dundee is laughable.

I support Aberdeen because I was born into it and raised that way. I have nothing but dislike for the city and most Aberdonians.

Exactly, you see the mutants in our support singing songs about Glasgow and Weegies and it makes me laugh. Their feelings of superiority when coming from a fish town that was an oil strike away from becoming Dundee is laughable.

I support Aberdeen because I was born into it and raised that way. I have nothing but dislike for the city and most Aberdonians.

Maybes its because when Aberdeen come to glasgow we generally make glasgow hard men look like wee lassies.

I'd be bitter too :thumbup1:

That is really odd to me.

I appreciate Dons fans from all walks of life, even weegies, but to be a weegie Aberdeen fan who hates the city and it's inhabitants :blink:

I don't get it.

you didnt ask me why i supported aberdeen, you went on a rant

Don't think tup is an Aberdonian, is he? I guess none of the other Wicker's who did it are either...

Also, why is it you support Aberdeen? Seems strange to support a team that represent a city where you don't even like the inhabitants...

:confused:

i support aberdeen because my mum and dad kept me away from the old firm, for obvious reasons

So your mum and dad adopted Aberdeen because they were successful in the 80s I assume? Since there could have been a good few other clubs that could have been away from the Old Firm but more accessible to you? Or is it the anti-OF, anti-Glaswegian stance that has always been there with Aberdeen that got you hooked?

So I assume that your family were Aberdonians, or adopted Aberdeen as their team due to some success?

What is laughable is that people seem to take a real exception to Aberdeen's belief of superiority when every fecking city does the exact same.

Your world sounds fun to live in anyway when it comes to football. Hate the city, hate the majority of the support and I guess you are hardly enthralled by the standard of football. What keeps you supporting the Dons?

The fact that not only are all Aberdonians hard as fuck that we are also rich, well dressed and extremely good looking folk and superior to any person south of the torry bridge............

:)

Depends on what you're used to I guess, some us set the bar a bit higher.

The last time I was in Aberdeen it was full of folk with Paul Weller haircuts. Awesome.

Keep pedalling the myth though, someone might believe it eventually. You might even convince yourself.

Oh, multiquote.

That is really odd to me.

I appreciate Dons fans from all walks of life, even weegies, but to be a weegie Aberdeen fan who hates the city and it's inhabitants :blink:

I don't get it.

I said most inhabitants. I hate most people though.

:confused:

So your mum and dad adopted Aberdeen because they were successful in the 80s I assume? Since there could have been a good few other clubs that could have been away from the Old Firm but more accessible to you? Or is it the anti-OF, anti-Glaswegian stance that has always been there with Aberdeen that got you hooked?

So I assume that your family were Aberdonians, or adopted Aberdeen as their team due to some success?

What is laughable is that people seem to take a real exception to Aberdeen's belief of superiority when every fecking city does the exact same.

Your world sounds fun to live in anyway when it comes to football. Hate the city, hate the majority of the support and I guess you are hardly enthralled by the standard of football. What keeps you supporting the Dons?

They are indeed Aberdonians. Disagree with your second point though, don't know any other teams with as much other-city-slagging songs as we do but I'm happy to be corrected on this. Good question, I have no idea why I do. Hope?

Depends on what you're used to I guess, some us set the bar a bit higher.

The last time I was in Aberdeen it was full of folk with Paul Weller haircuts. Awesome.

Keep pedalling the myth though, someone might believe it eventually. You might even convince yourself.

Theres no myth.

When i walk through George Square i automatically think to myself

A) Im better than this place

B) Thank fuck i dont live amongst these peasants

C) Cant wait to get the fuck out of here

D) Im a cut above everybody in this shit hole.

And im sure every aberdonian feel the same sense of pride - knowing that you are better.

• Upvote 1

Last time I recall you when on Donstalk...you hadn't had a haircut in a very long time, perhaps giro wasn't coming through - not sure?

Anyways, all joking aside with you - I believe I know what sort of exercise GD is up to, and it's working a treat with many on here.

George Square is an excellent baseline though. Like Torry or Belmont Street maybe. So you walk along Union Street with pride? :hysterical:

Yea I used to have longer hair. It happens. I'm not fishing mate. I really dislike the place and the majority of people there. The latter is not surprising as I don't like most Weegies or Edinburgh folk either.

really?

REALLY?

from memory of seeing a photo of you, you looked like the kind of guy who would chew raw tobacco, wear a faded, red-checked shirt, black jeans that were too small for you and black shoes (with old, manky white socks)

I very much doubt that......I dont own white socks (im guessing you have a drawer full, two for a pound)

I dont own a red shirt

My jeans are Navy, Stone Island......And tailored to fit perfectly

And i wouldnt leave the house with shoes on unless i was wearing a shirt with cufflinks

I've told you im a cut above you :)