Millertime Psychoanalysis

Kilkito

You can stop lying about me dishing your email address out for starters.

I wound you up a bit, and then held my hands up when you clocked on.

I'm no longer a mod 100% off my own back because I couldn't be hooped with it.

FWIW, I stuck up for every "controversial" poster on here, most of them who've posted regularly in this thread to the point where I got mocked by another Mod and got told if it was down to me it'd be a free for all.

Whereas another controversial member joked about threatening an Admin, made it clear he was joking and is banned for life as a result.

Arsed with this.

Did you fuck hold your hands up!

You got caught, a massive difference.

Worst is you pretended you were a decent cunt before that.

I'm glad the moderators seen through your act and gave you the bullet.

I've spent more time in Aberdeen than I care to remember so I can base my opinion on experience.

Thanks for stopping by.

And thank you for a well reasoned response :itch-chin:

What is it about aberdeen that you so despise? And before you answer, have a think about why you have this opinion. Is there any possibility, even a tiny tiny bit of your opinion on aberdeen that could be down to your own shortcomings as a human being? Or have you opened your mind completely and still decided, 'nope - aberdeen is a fucking shithole full of cunts'?

I am genuinely interested.

I don't like Aberdeen, you don't like Glasgow. How is it any different?

I know you were speaking in generalities to the people posting in this thread but I don't actually mind Glasgow.

I just find it bizarre that someone could love a team but hate the place and people, since I think the culture surrounding a club is very much based on the place and people.

And thank you for a well reasoned response :itch-chin:

What is it about aberdeen that you so despise? And before you answer, have a think about why you have this opinion. Is there any possibility, even a tiny tiny bit of your opinion on aberdeen that could be down to your own shortcomings as a human being? Or have you opened your mind completely and still decided, 'nope - aberdeen is a fucking shithole full of cunts'?

I am genuinely interested.

I don't have to justify myself to you.

However, I will correct your misunderstanding - I said I dislike most Aberdonians I know which is no surprise as I dislike most people I meet.

I know you were speaking in generalities to the people posting in this thread but I don't actually mind Glasgow.

I just find it bizarre that someone could love a team but hate the place and people, since I think the culture surrounding a club is very much based on the place and people.

I think the club couldn't be further from the city/people if it tried.

Our home crowds are a reflection of that in my opinion.

K-9 is another one that got sacked in the fallout from when the worst of the mods thought they could take me on and win.

vda got his jotters too, he was the worst of the three to be fair.

EDIT - the mods that are left are decent enough. Apart from ollie1903, he's a prick.

I don't have to justify myself to you.

However, I will correct your misunderstanding - I said I dislike most Aberdonians I know which is no surprise as I dislike most people I meet.

How can you support a Team but dislike that teams city and the people? Makes no sense to me.

How can you support a Team but dislike that teams city and the people? Makes no sense to me.

Nor me.

Folk have warped views in football nowadays. It's all glory hunting.

When I grew up, it was simple, support your local team, and Scotland, fuck the non-local teams, and England.

Keep it nice and neat.

Now you've got Aberdonians supporting Rangers, Celtic, Man United and all that pish.

And bastarding weegies supporting Aberdeen! And telling us they dinna like us!

GTF then is my message to them.

WOW. More revelations. I knew vda14 got sacked but I have no idea why these two got binned. What did they do?

Emotions got the better of them. They got really tired from tailing me all day, only to bring their findings to Bobby Connor, Monkey and SoTR and have them dismissed out of hand and told in no uncertain terms that they were wrong and I was right.

vda in particular cracked up, he started saying it's not worth it to me in PM's, a virtual nervous breakdown if you like, and I ended up feeling sorry for him! My sworn enemy, but his tears melted my heart.

So he's decent enough behind the dictator facade is the moral of all this.

• Site Sponsor

A worthless post. If you want to post pish, can you make your pish more specific?

You're like the maddo who goes into the chipper, takes out his tadger and starts pissing on and over the counter.

If you want to piss on the chips, do what I do. I piss on the steak pie that the soor-faced wifie ordered or the battered pizza of the fat kid.

Direct your pish, would you?

And anyway, there's glass between your pish and the food. You're getting yourself arrested for nothing. I at least go behind the counter, sweep away the polish workers and pish into the grill where freshly prepared food is awaiting serving, and only on the foodstuffs of the folk I'm targeting.

This thread has made me lose it competely. I'm awa for my sedatives and a lie doon.

:hysterical:

Best post on here, Sir Rocket

If you actually read what I'd said, you would know I was talking about the distance between the club and the fans and nothing regarding whatever culture surrounds the club.

Better luck next time.

You responded to my post saying...

I think the club couldn't be further from the city/people if it tried.

Our home crowds are a reflection of that in my opinion.

After I had stated...

Looked like a direct response which completely missed the point.

Oh well...

in alliance with powerful forearms and a back i could carry a semi-detached house on?

Frankie, this is why I find your contribution gold.

What possessed you to go with a semi-detached house? To most a house would suffice, but for some reason, you pick a semi-detached one. That is without considering the complete ridulousness of what you were saying in the first place.

Who asked you?

Didn't look like I was answering a question there...

He genuinely thinks he's the only person who's strong in Scotland by the looks of it.

Typical weegie.

I'm strong too weegie boy. Plus I'm faster than a cat on a hot tin roof.

I'd have a fat cunt like that out like a light in seconds, covered in blood for his trouble.