Kilimanjaro Climb

buzz15afc

As per the quines original post does anyone have any fundraising ideas?

I read on another thread today someone said they had an ole gunnar solskjaer signed jersey in the loft, how about donating that kind of thing to the girl so she can sell them on ebay?

I'd also pay to see Bluto and Tup fight to the death in a bath of custard.

Any more helpful ideas?

Football tourney?

1. dayts

2. rocket

3. LGIR

4. roberto

5. nelly

6. afc blockhead

7. tup

8. buchanskii

9. tommy

10. dynamo

11. kilkito

12. boofon Harcus

13. mdal

14. delta1red

etc. etc.

bit slow, peeps. 13.5 contributors in nearly 12 hours? Given the amount of posters on here, enjoying FREE debate.

Sorted.

Buzz,

Have you thought of writing to the likes of Pittodrie and Mr Trumps course, if the latter could donate something like a round of golf for four you could auction it off on ebay, advertise it here, same goes for Pittodrie if they could donate match tickets?

As you're in Dundee you could maybe try the Dundee teams and Carnoustie golf course?

Just a thought!

Buzz,

Have you thought of writing to the likes of Pittodrie and Mr Trumps course, if the latter could donate something like a round of golf for four you could auction it off on ebay, advertise it here, same goes for Pittodrie?

As you're in Dundee you could maybe try the Dundee teams and Carnoustie golf course?

Just a thought!

yeah im gonna get the letters written up at the weekend... im working late shifts this week, but will certainly be writing a high volume of letters in the next few days.... a guy i work with is very good and fundraising and he has contacts at ... perth race course/hotel owners/golf clubs so he is gonna help me out too....

i work for scotrail but apparently they arent the most generous donators but 'virgin west coast' donated to the guy from work last year...

i will get the letters out and then get a charity ebay account set up... AFC ask you to put letters in on charity headed paper so once all that comes thro form Alzheimers Scotland i will get them sent up the road!!

thanks

yeah im gonna get the letters written up at the weekend... im working late shifts this week, but will certainly be writing a high volume of letters in the next few days.... a guy i work with is very good and fundraising and he has contacts at ... perth race course/hotel owners/golf clubs so he is gonna help me out too....

i work for scotrail but apparently they arent the most generous donators but 'virgin west coast' donated to the guy from work last year...

i will get the letters out and then get a charity ebay account set up... AFC ask you to put letters in on charity headed paper so once all that comes thro form Alzheimers Scotland i will get them sent up the road!!

thanks

Good stuff!

A round at Trumps course would be worth a good few quid! I've asked our resident golfing superstar Mr Lawrie if he could maybe help you out, fingers crossed.

good thinking dayts.

fundraising isnt easy but all it requires is a bit of out of the box thinking.

we could ask those piecses of shit on union street for some 'fundraising' tips and advice?

theres an idea... anyone got an empty starbucks/costa cup i could 'borrow' .. oh and a blanket to sit on?? ill spend the next year worth of sundays sitting on union street :)

Few females from my work did this a few years back. They said it was tough, but loved it. Great effort to put in for the charity.

anyway im just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to raise some money??? im gonna be having a race night at my mums local.... and have set up a just giving page this morning, and have a few ideas but if anyone can give me some tips id appreciate it

thanks

Quiz nights are always good. Get that set up in a function room somewhere, with drinks flowing and a raffle prize or two, and you should get a fair bit in.