18. ollie

19. dom & rtyd

20. bluto

21. paul archibald ???

22. king street loon

23. bobby connor

24. rgudon

etc. etc.

EDIT: Only enthusiastic bc cos I know it's for real. Next person who asks on here is buggered though.

can i ask rocket?

You shouldn't advertise your WHOOSH moments. They are getting very frequent these days.

At least you'll directly benefit from this charity in due course the way you're going. :tommy:

Point taken.

Is there a question I can ask you for this confirmation of a buggering?

If so what is it?

Maybe it's a hard day at work but I'm fucked if I know what's going on here today. :dontknow:

• Downvote 1

one less pint on holiday, means another step up the mountain for Buzz :scarf:

I've been higher than a mountain with another Buzz although I don't like to talk about it.

If it was for the Cat Protection League, I'd consider it...

Have all the other cats died?

A protection league for 1 cat seems a worthless cause.

fixed for ya

Actually that's cruel to taunt him for a donation given.

On second thoughts, no it's not given the circumstances and the poster, not to mention how his stars align with Mercury and Udon.

I haven't and won't donate to this climb. I will donate directly to Alzheimer Scotland and therefore bypass Just Giving clawing 5% of every donation which to me is an obscene amount to cream off for what is primarily an internet site with registered users.

Overall fees including VAT actually means that that figure rises to 7.9%.

A worthy cause and I'm not pissing on it by this post by any means. I know my donation direct to Alzheimer Scotland means they get every penny.

Good luck Buzz. I'll send you a PM with my donation evidence. Sorry for not contributing to the Just Giving part of it but as I mentioned in page 1 of this thread I have moral issues with this. The tax avoidance bit was nonsense. The moral part not so much.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have misinterpreted Just Giving's modus operandi, boofon and mistook the maths.

Not to worry, we don't want to be arguing about this on here. I would encourage you to rectify your mistake by reading more about them however.

Unless I'm mistaken, which you can advise me of privately, but you won't need to.

100% of every donation we make goes to Alzheimers Scotland. That's all that matters to my mind.

He is correct, there is an a 5% fee, so if you do a