Kilimanjaro Climb

buzz15afc

Here's a list of the best fighters on the hat compiled by an independant observer, jist so yer warned tupster! :thumbup1:

1. dayts

2. rocket

3. LGIR

4. roberto

5. nelly

6. afc blockhead

8. buchanskii

9. tommy

10. dynamo

11. kilkito

12. boofon

13. mdal

14. delta1red

15. bebo

16. bripod

17. harcus

18. ollie

19. dom

20. rtyd

21. bluto

22. Tup

That's a list of all the cunts on here that I could take out with one punch.

you have no idea what ive done already

i just dont need to parp my own trumpet on this occasion

If you've contributed then of course I apologise.

But your name is not on the list.

No need for smoke and mirrors, if you chip in, you appear, if you dinna, you dinna.

I don't need to know about nor do I care about any of your other heroic efforts for charity, this thread is specific.

Tight bastard. Your bluster about having loads of cash is falling apart at the seams - first you attend a car boot sale to supplement your wages, and now you're refusing to donate a tenner to a worthy cause. thumbsdown.gif

car boot sale donation, you say?

sounds like the basis of a heartwarming feel good story.

millertime gives buzz both his time and money.

way to go mt. :applause:

taking nothing away from the girl/guy, hope it goes well

just saying i have my own charities which are similarly close to my own heart

the day i do something just for others satisfaction, is the day i die

I'm sure everyone else donates to other charities as well, we just found a little more, a tenner or whatever, to donate to this particular one. It's ok if you can't spare a tenner like (even accounting for the fact you gained £130 at the bootsale.)

1. dayts

2. rocket

3. LGIR

4. roberto

5. nelly

6. afc blockhead

7. tup

8. buchanskii

9. tommy

10. dynamo

11. kilkito

12. boofon

13. mdal

14. delta1red

15. bebo

16. bripod

17. harcus

18. ollie

19. dom

20. rtyd

21. bluto

22. paul archibald ???

23. king street loon

24. bobby connor

25. rgudon

26. sheepishone

27. jigot

28. redstar

29. jassb

30. tommo1903

31. CrazyBullsheep

32. slick

33. steven gabriel

34. pash

35. dervish

36. MH

37. minijc

38. wullfo

39. rocketismybitch

40. ebbe

41. rumpus :moonie: (thats as close to my underwear you'll get) ;)

42. pudgie

Hmm, surely all the money getting spent for flights, food, hotel etc. would be better getting donated?

All of these exotic holidays for charity piss me off.

I appreciate most are done with the best intentions but they are needless.

of course it would be better. but arguably the other thousands that are being raised because of the cilmb wouldn't have been donated at all if there weren't the climb to support. so it still puts the charity further ahead. :thumbs:

• Upvote 1

of course it would be better. but arguably the other thousands that are being raised because of the cilmb wouldn't have been donated at all if there weren't the climb to support. so it still puts the charity further ahead. :thumbs:

Then they should get a tin and go door-to-door rather than using a "once in a lifetime" jolly to get us all involved.

Would be far more inclined to donate to someone who's doing a 10k around Aberdeen or something.

Even then, it wouldn't be to a complete stranger either.

gla5gowdon re-inforcing rocket's weegie theory by also proving to be a tight cunt from that hellhole.

Are there any weegies who do give money to good causes is the question?

You're mistaking my disapproval of the means adopted for being uncharitable.

I'm sure you know that though and are just trying to get a reaction from me.

This is the last I'm telling you on this so don't waste your time.

Then they should get a tin and go door-to-door rather than using a "once in a lifetime" jolly to get us all involved.

Would be far more inclined to donate to someone who's doing a 10k around Aberdeen or something.

Even then, it wouldn't be to a complete stranger either.

i figure buzz is donating her holiday time to do it, and her time in fundraising. so i'm happy to donate whether i know her or not. just like i don't know the people standing on street corners raising funds for cancer research, but i donate to them as well. each to their own. :)

• Upvote 1

If it was a man doing this I'd donate fuck all.

Seeing as it's a weemin, it takes more effort, because weemin are generally lazy so walking up a hill and back down again takes a monumental amount of effort for them compared to us.

Walking up a hill and back down again is not as easy as it looks or seems, especially if you're taking a larger backside and two paps up the hill with you and back down again.

In that case, fair play, I'll lash in a tenner, least I can do.

• Upvote 4

Seeing as it's a weemin, it takes more effort, because weemin are generally lazy so walking up a hill and back down again takes a monumental amount of effort for them compared to us.

Walking up a hill and back down again is not as easy as it looks or seems, especially if you're taking a larger backside and two paps up the hill with you and back down again.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

shouldn't this thread be about fundraising for the climb? and not trying to shame people who don't want to contribute, into contributing?

No, I feel a large part of this exercise should be concentrated on those of us who have donated giving all sorts of abuse to those who have not.

Especially if those who have not donated are constantly banging on about 'disposable income' and their need to relieve themselves of it.

If I canna give folk dogs abuse for not donating then that renders the point of me donating pointless.

That's why I donated, to get that feeling of superiority.

I'm just paying lip service to the overall charitable thing.

theoretically, after a trek like this one, one's backside would be somewhat less large on the way down after much walking and climbing. ;)

i figure buzz is donating her holiday time to do it, and her time in fundraising. so i'm happy to donate whether i know her or not. just like i don't know the people standing on street corners raising funds for cancer research, but i donate to them as well. each to their own. :)

im actually going to be taking time off work unpaid... as my holiday time will be used in the couple of weeks before to finalize things for the 'holiday' i seem to be going on ;)

its gonna cost me about

• Upvote 7

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

shameful bump... cause its pay day tomorrow

:poster_oops: :poster_oops:

actually no its not...

just wanted to share a wee story..

guy at work who is pretty much in my eyes a bit of a loner... really quiet guy, but quite genuine... anyway he came up to me the other week and asked about the trek, so i gave him a quick run thro of why im doing it and what i have to do etc

so tuesday he come to me and says he's gonna sponsor me, but he doesnt want to put his name on the sponsor form in the office (as i said quiet guy just kinda gets on with things), is there any other way he can donate, so i told him about the 'just giving' page, but he was a bit wary of donating online..... so he asked if he gave me the money would i put it online for him, i said yeah, so this morning he comes up to me and hands over

• Upvote 9