Jason Brown

Not quite tremendous. Got the high praise after Motherwell in the cup and deservedly so. Put in a few shady performances too which if it was Langfield you would be having a go at him for.

His kicking was excellent, handling decent, hardly had any spills, cost us two bad goals in the league bad have to remember how bad our defence was last year. Cup goal was a bad one but defenced shouldnt have put him in that position in thedfirst place.

Langfields kicking is a serious handicap, another goal from distance today, hard to say due to the fact I havnt seen a replay but initial reaction was langers thought shot was going past the post and left it.

We are losing way too many goals from distance, whos meant to be closing down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

interested to watch the caley goalkeeper tonight. on a short term deal, probably sub 500 quid a week bracket. Seems decent and shows if you look about you can find plenty able players

I was trying to get a look at him from the Celtic highlights. Very hard to tell.

Hopefully tonight will let my team of scouts get a better look. ;)

#cerny

So with Clangers injured & the rumours that Brown's away. Will Brown even play Tonight? or will it be the young lad?

Said before Hibs game I'd take a draw & it seems that with TEN injuries now a draw Tonight would be a very good result.

If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all :cry:

We need the remaining players to ALL have the games of their lives :crossfingers:

So with Clangers injured & the rumours that Brown's away. Will Brown even play Tonight? or will it be the young lad?

Said before Hibs game I'd take a draw & it seems that with TEN injuries now a draw Tonight would be a very good result.

If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all :cry:

We need the remaining players to ALL have the games of their lives :crossfingers:

Back of the P&J, Langfield will play

• Site Sponsor

JB seems to have some issues but for him to be kept out of the team by someone like Clangers who fouls up on a regular basis is nonsense.

If JB has blotted his own copybook so be it but the club needs to jotter both him and Clangers and resolve a problem area in the team.

With Clangers our regular keeper we will win nowt.

• Upvote 2

He is a troublemaking weirdo though?

I'd say he's been driven to it...being told your back up to Clangers must have come as a hammer blow to the poor cu*t...Broon's baffling decision to make Clangers No.1 has quite literally driven Fatty Broon mad...entirely plausible given the circumstances.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What part has he got in afc does he still train ect

He's still an AFC player so I'd imagine he is obliged to turn up for training etc...He's been poorly treated by the club and it is probably only professional pride that is stopping him from telling the real story behind his inexplicable fall from grace.

He's still an AFC player so I'd imagine he is obliged to turn up for training etc...He's been poorly treated by the club and it is probably only professional pride that is stopping him from telling the real story behind his inexplicable fall from grace.

How can he tell the account of something that's inexplicable?