Sevco Thread

8 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I wouldn’t be so sure.

‘I recall last season the Huns forced a gate at Kilmarnock and the stadium was over-run. You could see all the aisles were full and they were dancing on top of the disabled enclosure.

Poor Huns were 'trapped outside the stadium' I remember being their excuse for their thuggery 

23 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Tough watch. Irrespective of which team you support. The older fans amongst us will remember the steep steps at the rear of the old beach end, one false move and down you went, although, wasn’t there a “landing” half way down, 90 degree turn then down again? 

Whilst we yearn for the days of the terracing, crazy to think of the dangers that lurked.

No denying it was far more dodgy and dangerous going to games 25 years or more ago (both getting to and from games and actually in the grounds) but it was far more enjoyable.

It would stop the millermong, poods, parky type benders and wifies going if it was still like that (granted millermong still doesn't go).

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

No denying it was far more dodgy and dangerous going to games 25 years or more ago (both getting to and from games and actually in the grounds) but it was far more enjoyable.

It would stop the millermong, poods, parky type benders and wifies going if it was still like that (granted millermong still doesn't go).

Tynecastle was always fun and games.

Not the stadium itself (and what a shithole that was) but the surrounding streets. Many a battle won and lost in those narrow streets.

Crazy to think though, of crowds of over 100k in Hampden, plus the 2 other shitholes in Glasgow, and the conditions we were expected to put up with? Now we have modern, safe new stadia but massively reduced attendances. Fucked up thinking.....

I remember as a very young laddie, Mark McGhee scoring v England at Hampden in 84, huge surge and sway at the goal and me and my mate ending up in the walkway to avoid the crush, and the Polis telling us to push our way back in or we’d get thrown out for causing an obstruction ??

44 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

mongleman was one of those twats that got trapped at the fence outside Rugby park and I saw him on top of the disabled shelter. The reason I know this is that the lad on top of the disabled shelter looked like a twat. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

mongleman was one of those twats that got trapped at the fence outside Rugby park and I saw him on top of the disabled shelter. The reason I know this is that the lad on top of the disabled shelter looked like a twat. 

What gave it away? The chin or the shoulders? 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

I remember as a very young laddie, Mark McGhee scoring v England at Hampden in 84, huge surge and sway at the goal and me and my mate ending up in the walkway to avoid the crush, and the Polis telling us to push our way back in or we’d get thrown out for causing an obstruction ??

I remember watching a Newcastle v Port Vale game that ended up 2-2.

At the start of the game, I was near the back of the terracing, but each time Newcastle scored, their celebration was to push forward.

‘by the end of the game I was near the front ?

43 minutes ago, Millertime said:

There are only 2 options here

Either a) most likely, you don't celebrate the Ibrox disaster and you're just saying it to look edgy and "one of the lads " on here, which is truly pathetic and also really, really old and boring OR its b) you genuinely do want sons, fathers,  grandas,  daughters,  wife's, mums and granny's to die, all for the team they support, which makes you an utter cunt of the highest order. If "rangers" get to you so much that it makes you feel this way, then you are genuinely really really pathetic and they have won, easily 

Either way, you're scum

Hun

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Haha what you randomly referencing me for, you sad little freak? 

Away and fuck yourself, dickhead. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

There are only 2 options here

Either a) most likely, you don't celebrate the Ibrox disaster and you're just saying it to look edgy and "one of the lads " on here, which is truly pathetic and also really, really old and boring OR its b) you genuinely do want sons, fathers,  grandas,  daughters,  wife's, mums and granny's to die, all for the team they support, which makes you an utter cunt of the highest order. If "rangers" get to you so much that it makes you feel this way, then you are genuinely really really pathetic and they have won, easily 

Either way, you're scum

Its not all for the team that they support but the first bit is fairly spot on.

How's your (made up) uncle?

Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

Is your real persona completely different from the one on here? I presume not so it wasn't totally random.

It was. You don't know me. I have no involvement in the conversation you were having. You're just a fucking weirdo with an obsession about Glasgow. 

You've nothing else to discuss and nothing interesting to say on anything. 

Freak.