Sevco Thread

31 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

This.^^^^^

people should not be getting their knickers in a twist over this.

Check out the twitter replies. The huns are loving it. "staunch" "WATP Lewis" "No Surrender" "Ibrox bound" etc etc.

If you are happy with one of our players playing up to the huns and therefore taking the piss out of the folk who pay his wages then thats up to you.

He's a young lad who has made a mistake and it should be dealt with accordingly, no knickers getting in a twist.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not fishing. Its there on twitter. Fuck knows how to post a screen shot but look it up yorself.

The huns are loving it. Lots of "staunch", "no surrender", "ibrox bound" etc getting replied.

Sickening!

I looked at the tweet, seemed innocuous to me. Didn't connect the "let's go" with the huns. Still seems a little tenuous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

. It actually wouldn't surprise me if we have given the huns first option on Ferguson as part of the McCrorie deal. A year loan then a permanent £350k transfer is an absolute steal for someone of McCrorie's age, talent and potential.

This had crossed my mind too.  Let's hope not though as that will definitely get people raging against Cormack and the club. 

I'm hopeful that he'll bypass all that crap and head straight for England. 

28 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Check out the twitter replies. The huns are loving it. "staunch" "WATP Lewis" "No Surrender" "Ibrox bound" etc etc.

If you are happy with one of our players playing up to the huns and therefore taking the piss out of the folk who pay his wages then thats up to you.

He's a young lad who has made a mistake and it should be dealt with accordingly, no knickers getting in a twist.

Opposition fans tried to wind us up calling us sheep shaggers.

‘what do we do? Get our knickers in a twist, pish our pants and get upset over it, or own it and turn it around.

let the Huns be Huns, don’t descend to their depths. It’s not worth getting upset about

47 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Never heard it? Haaaa! FFS! Another weegie clueless about football mongoloid. 

Footballing hotbed my erse.

Nope, never. Not knowing about this doesn't make me clueless about football. I'm not fascinated with all things sevco (and Glasgow), like yourself. I don't watch or listen to their press conferences, or read their forums. Which you must do? Weird really. 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Nope, never. Not knowing about this doesn't make me clueless about football. I'm not fascinated with all things sevco (and Glasgow), like yourself. I don't watch or listen to their press conferences, or read their forums. Which you must do? Weird really. 

Nothing weird about it, I'm not sure where I learned the "lets go" thing from but surely there is no such thing as bad knowledge.

I think its weirder claiming to support a club where a huge percentage of their suppoert dislikes where you come from. 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Opposition fans tried to wind us up calling us sheep shaggers.

‘what do we do? Get our knickers in a twist, pish our pants and get upset over it, or own it and turn it around.

let the Huns be Huns, don’t descend to their depths. It’s not worth getting upset about

They are not widing us up directly tho. Ferguson has fed them some of their hun tripe and they are delighted.

Their posts are not made to annoy us, they are made to revel in with "one of their own".

Disappointed in Ferguson but he's a young lad (although you'd think he'd know better) and hopefully the club will deal with him appropriately. 

14 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Nothing weird about it, I'm not sure where I learned the "lets go" thing from but surely there is no such thing as bad knowledge.

I think its weirder claiming to support a club where a huge percentage of their suppoert dislikes where you come from. 

I don't claim - I do.

You fascinate on a place you 'hate' - taking every chance you can to comment about the place - as well as one of the teams from there. Watching their press conferences and going on their fan forums?! It's is weird. Look at the hearts fan in here. Are you the Aberdeen version of him on a sevco forum!? 

Why go on another teams forum? In fact, I don't really care. Each to their own. Strange man. 

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I don't claim - I do.

You fascinate on a place you 'hate' - taking every chance you can to comment about the place - as well as one of the teams from there. Watching their press conferences and going on their fan forums?! It's is weird. Look at the hearts fan in here. Are you the Aberdeen version of him on a sevco forum!? 

Why go on another teams forum? In fact, I don't really care. Each to their own. Strange man. 

I Never go on any other teams forums now bore off you unwanted weirdo. 

42 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

They are not widing us up directly tho. Ferguson has fed them some of their hun tripe and they are delighted.

Their posts are not made to annoy us, they are made to revel in with "one of their own".

Disappointed in Ferguson but he's a young lad (although you'd think he'd know better) and hopefully the club will deal with him appropriately. 

You seem to be the only one getting upset by it and trying to make an issue of it

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Clean through on the right wing. Ajer was covering

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ajer was miles away

If madden was all out for "rangers" he would have sent duffy off there

Honestly,  just how much "rangers" get under your and many others on heres skin, is really sad for you all

Why bother?

Sounds like Morelos was out wide and Ajer was covering centrally.

Duffy was a foul and a yellow card. Only Huns would call for it to be a red

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The point is, wee man you are spreading your dung all over the site with "hilarious " bants about "madhun" letting "rangers" away with everything 

Clearly, he isnt, because he could easily have sent duffy off

Sit down and shut up

He clearly is a MadHun and if you had any footballing insight, you’d be able to see it.

‘Duffy was never a sending off and for you to be calling it again, your showing your Hun tendencies.

You defend SevCo at every opportunity

take off the SevCo specks and try looking at it from a neutrals perspective.