Sevco Thread

So why’s the greatest Scottish prospect, Nathan Paterson, not getting a game? And how long before Wright gets destroyed for being a sheep and not good enough for the huns.

Excellent. 3 losses from 4. Dunfermline up next, sadly. Would have been great for them to get us or hibs

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The co-efficient does nothing for Aberdeen.

we’re seeded on our own merits

Unfortunately the same for qarabag, Azerbaijan league shite but they are 70odd ranked!. All on there own doing, will be a tough game going forward if we get through this round!.

I think tomorrow I'll get a couple of beers, mebbes treat myself to a wee pizza, and read through the Daily Record's match reports on Sevco's latest fail. 

I had a quick peep and saw something along the lines of '[Sevco] miss out on 40 Million Pound Champion's League windfall', so that was pretty funny ??

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Watching the Huns implode last night was such fun

The Central Scotland press said it was a given that Sevco would qualify and the 4O million pound cheque would be handed over as a formality

A full house of the bigots assembled  to wave their  Union Jack's  and roar them on to yet another disastrous home defeat in Europe just like the dead Rangers it was a mirror image of those before them

I suspect potential signings won't now happen and they will look to offload players for undisclosed sums

Yes they might make some cash in the Europa if they get through to the group  stages but again that's  hardly a given and it will be pittance of want they wanted  or indeed needed to keep  the lights on

Swedish  meatballs on the menu followed by jelly and icecream  

That must be a sore one for them. Missing out on £40 million. Oh well, at least they can recoup most of that when they sell morelos, as long as none of his supposedly many suiters have watched the fat, useless little dumpling. How much were the Glasgow media valuing the wee shite for, £20 million was it? Aye fucking right. That ship has well and truly sailed. I really hope that they get stuck with the fat little sour faced cunt. 

1 hour ago, don corleone said:

That must be a sore one for them. Missing out on £40 million. Oh well, at least they can recoup most of that when they sell morelos, as long as none of his supposedly many suiters have watched the fat, useless little dumpling. How much were the Glasgow media valuing the wee shite for, £20 million was it? Aye fucking right. That ship has well and truly sailed. I really hope that they get stuck with the fat little sour faced cunt. 

They'll be lucky to get £7-8M for him, which is still decent money for an ugly, lazy and petulant SPFL striker. 

It would be funny as fuck if they lost to Dunfermline as well at the weekend. 

I enjoyed a glance at the hun forum last night:

"we have a fucking shite manager"   (for people so into loyalism, they are quick to stab each other in the back)

"that is up there with our worst ever results"   (yes, its easily as bad as their 3rd Div league defeats to Stirling, Annan and Peterhead)

"Id rather be out altogether, than playing in the Europa league"   (such petulance)

Another was ranting and raving that local Italian Restaurant - La Fiorentina - only got a single sitting out of its "Champions League Menu"   ?

Great stuff!

• Haha 2

I saw some of the game and thought they looked absolutely stinking.

All they could do was pass it back and forth across the pitch, before sending in ineffectual crosses from a static position.

Their goal was fortuitous I thought, Morelos just stuck out the back of his head and it glanced off him.  The keeper was caught out because Morelos was so poorly positioned to attempt a proper header.

Before the game, they were moaning that newspapers & people were saying their players cant handle playing in front of big crowds.

After the game, they were moaning that their players cant handle playing in front of big crowds.  ?