Sevco Thread

Just been reading that these clowns expected to lose 30m in the next set of books. Its an absolute disgrace they are aloud to do this. That would take them to 120m of losses since existence. Next seasons automatic CL is massive for them now, fail to get that and they are in a hilarious position. 

7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Getting back to the cinch thing.  The problem I understand is that we didnt have a sponsor for two or three years hence the shirt was essentially a clean canvas for the club sponsor - Saltire in our case.  Was the league sponsor ever on the shirts before?  I don't remember the loon cutting about kissing a Clydesdale Bank badge or proclaiming his love for Bells. 

Aye there was sleeve advertising for Clydesdale Bank

26 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

PHateley,  Brown,  Ian Ferguson, Hugh Burns, Craig Paterson, Gordon Petric, Charlie Miller, Brian Reid,  Colin west, Cammy Fraser,  Robert Fleck, Billy Davies, Ian McCall, Nicky butter shortbread fingers,  Walker

Nicky Walker - nah. I couldnae stand him at pittodrie but that was because he was a fucking murder keeper, not because of any hunnish vibe he had 

22 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I'll happily watch highlights if sevco don't win. But if they did win I'd consider it 2 hours of my life totally wasted.

Each to their own I suppose

You listen to huns phoning into Clyde Super scoreboard and read Follow Follow,  and you've got the gall to talk about other folk wasting hours of their lives actually watching a game? 

34 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You listen to huns phoning into Clyde Super scoreboard and read Follow Follow,  and you've got the gall to talk about other folk wasting hours of their lives actually watching a game? 

I only read their forums immediately after they get defeated. Same with The Edinburgh sides and Celtic. Comedy gold

And I didn't say anything about anyone else wasting their hours...I said I don't waste my time. Get it right weegietard.....