Sevco Thread

29 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Celtic are looking strong? You are at it.

Don't let a result against a shite Dundee fool you.

Celtic are looking like they are showing they will have more about them this year and potentially will still strengthen.
SevCo have not strengthened and showing like they don’t like playing in front of crowds (pressure getting to them)

I think it will not be a walkover for either team and both can be challenged in individual games.

Its up to us to put as much pressure on them as we can

2 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Last season

Huns 102pts

Tims 77

Hibs 63

us 56

cant see anyone getting near the Huns. I think the Tim’s are beyond us too, unless we make another decent signing or two.

Probably correct but Celtic's defence right now is comically bad. You would think they'll address it before the window shuts but if they don't then there might be a chance to make things interesting

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Probably correct but Celtic's defence right now is comically bad. You would think they'll address it before the window shuts but if they don't then there might be a chance to make things interesting

Hopefully the Tims have some decent defensive performances before the window closes and they then feel that they don’t need to buy anyone. Then the window closes and the comedy defending begins. Let’s hope so. Anyway we’re 3 points ahead of both Huns and Tims- only 36 games to go!

6 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

Last season

Huns 102pts

Tims 77

Hibs 63

us 56

cant see anyone getting near the Huns. I think the Tim’s are beyond us too, unless we make another decent signing or two.

Correct , last season.

Last season SevCo we’re undefeated in the league. This season they’ve already lost a game..

Both cheeks will drop points if teams have a go at them

On 8/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, pocrawred said:

moreloss back in Fenerbache's radar according to the scottish hun!! 

The paper commenting that they were in for him before but no bids ever materialised!! ??

The sun also stated,

'Morelos could be one of the players moved on as part of the club's transfer strategy'. ???????

The Huns and clubs transfer strategy 

What a fucking joke

The strategy  is fuck up in Europe and the club must sell to exist

The 2012 mob will collapse again  financially they live on abyss  

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What?

Pretty self explanatory.

The speculation that SevCo have outlaid means they need to either have a good run in Europe or will have to sell some assets.

problem is that SevCo have a limited assets with any resale value, meaning if they do sell them, they are getting rid of their better players and will be weakened.

Its not surprising that SevCo have not outlaid any fee’s for players this summer

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That first paragraph

How do you know that?

This one?

36 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Pretty self explanatory.

Well, it is pretty self explanatory.

You probably meant the second paragraph….

37 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The speculation that SevCo have outlaid means they need to either have a good run in Europe or will have to sell some assets.

It was reported by SevCo themselves back at the start of the year and covered previously.

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Show me that report

I'll bet you can't 

Know why?

It doesn't exist

Go ask Stewart Robertson. It was him that said that the SevCo model meant they needed to sell on players this summer.

How many have they sold?

Do you not question why your beloved club have not bought any players, relying solely on free Bosman signings?

They’re living on director loans and have not been able to sell any players to balance that

They’ve speculated to win their 1st ever trophy, they succeeded and managed to stop Celtics 10IAR. They now need to cut the cloth or risk going as their predecessor did.

Their current model is not sustainable.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ready?

Ready?

Isn’t that a mantra for a certain team.

You absolute Hun.

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep, so no repor

Learn to read Hun.

I said it was reported, as it was and linked back a page.

Stewart Robertson of SevCo was reported in the media as saying they needed to sell players. It’s SevCo’s 4th pillar in their model. That pillar must be crumbling though as they’ve failed as yet to materialise any significant player sales

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Ok, I wasn't intending on bothering that much, but people did this a lot to try and discredit Donald trump so I've been well versed in it

Why did you miss out the last and most pertinent paragraph ( @afc1903mad ) of that article?

I think now that I have found and shared it,  we all know why you chose to cut off at that particular part

"While player trading is the important fourth pillar to our model, we have not got ourselves in a position where we have to sell to validate the model. That's not the case."

This by the way,  is also our model

In fact , it's most teams model 

The last was not the most pertinent paragraph, although I can understand why any Hun supporter might try to take solace there.

One of the other pillars was relating to European qualification. They've failed that for the Champions League and the fact is that they made huge losses even on the back of a couple of successful Europa League runs.

I asked you: -

11 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

How many have they sold?

Do you not question why your beloved club have not bought any players, relying solely on free Bosman signings?

Any comments yet?

The secret Is to type out about 20 of them, copy, then paste a few times, then copy the 200 or so,  paste, then copy the 4000 or so then paste again 

No, the secret is to not be a dick

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I wasn't intending on bothering that much, but people did this a lot to try and discredit Donald trump so I've been well versed in it

Why did you miss out the last and most pertinent paragraph ( @afc1903mad ) of that article?

I think now that I have found and shared it,  we all know why you chose to cut off at that particular part

"While player trading is the important fourth pillar to our model, we have not got ourselves in a position where we have to sell to validate the model. That's not the case."

This by the way,  is also our model

In fact , it's most teams model 

State of this cunt.

HA!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

You're being silly

A silly Billy, ironically 

People arguing the case deliberately missed out the last bit which said "we don't need to sell players"

We all knew why you missed that out 

Now, ssh

There's only one Billy Boy here...

You're obviously hurting at the moment with the Utd and Malmo defeats and with your rivals Celtic beating AZ last night. Its totally transparent when you hurt and come out all guns blazing to defend the Huns.

Now, I'm bored of you, so have a great day and hope 'we' Dons fans get a fantastic result in a few hours.

COYR's

• Upvote 2