Sevco Thread

I see the media are reporting (unconfirmed if true) that Everton have inquired £5M for Patterson and SevCo have deemed it a derisory offer.

Patterson who has only played 90 minutes against lower league oppositions Dunfermline in the League Cup.

He's played 6 minutes for Scotland and in total has featured in 14 games for SevCo and can't get any time in the league this year, being used to collect splinters on the bench.

If he was any good, they would have given him more gametime. I 'm starting to doubt he's as good as Calvin

I see der Hun have released a statement saying they’ve banned that whole supporters club from getting tickets (I expect they could just start a new club and get tickets again) 

it was truly disgusting to watch those videos and I’d like to see those degenerates lined up against the wall and shot like the scum they are 

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

I see the media are reporting (unconfirmed if true) that Everton have inquired £5M for Patterson and SevCo have deemed it a derisory offer.

Patterson who has only played 90 minutes against lower league oppositions Dunfermline in the League Cup.

He's played 6 minutes for Scotland and in total has featured in 14 games for SevCo and can't get any time in the league this year, being used to collect splinters on the bench.

If he was any good, they would have given him more gametime. I 'm starting to doubt he's as good as Calvin

You have remember to Mororless was valued by the club at 30 million at one stage

They always inflate their players value it makes them  feel good 

When is the last time they actually sold anyone for a decent sum I cannot remember

7 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

You have remember to Mororless was valued by the club at 30 million at one stage

They always inflate their players value it makes them  feel good 

When is the last time they actually sold anyone for a decent sum I cannot remember

They’ve had a few smaller transfers out I.e. McRorie to us, but the last player sold for over £1M was Josh Windass in the 18/19 season, even then it didn’t cover the fees paid out for incoming players.

I particularly liked seeing the likes of Eros Grezda who they bought in 18/19 for circa £1.8M and then sold him a year later for £360k.

it seems every season they spend more than they take in, which doesn’t look good for their 4th pillar revenue stream ?

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

I see der Hun have released a statement saying they’ve banned that whole supporters club from getting tickets (I expect they could just start a new club and get tickets again) 

it was truly disgusting to watch those videos and I’d like to see those degenerates lined up against the wall and shot like the scum they are 

The new club just need to add “THE” to the front of the supporter club name

5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

They’ve had a few smaller transfers out I.e. McRorie to us, but the last player sold for over £1M was Josh Windass in the 18/19 season, even then it didn’t cover the fees paid out for incoming players.

I particularly liked seeing the likes of Eros Grezda who they bought in 18/19 for circa £1.8M and then sold him a year later for £360k.

it seems every season they spend more than they take in, which doesn’t look good for their 4th pillar revenue stream ?

Carlos pena. They were paying him obscene wages and he took the piss out of them. Ledge.

2 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Played 90 minutes against Dunfermline this season and despite the Huns scoring 5, Patterson didn’t assist any of them

So he can’t even ping in a decent cross or corner. 
Imagine how much they’d be valuing Ramsay at if they had him ? he’d be at Tierney levels of valuation in their eyes

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Liverpool fans.

I thought it was Everton that enquired about him though.

‘Maybe they’re trying to fabricate an across rivalry bidding war

I see. I had a quick look online and couldn't see anything other than the everton links. I'm clearly not up to date with English football 'bantz'.

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I see. I had a quick look online and couldn't see anything other than the everton links. I'm clearly not up to date with English football 'bantz'.

Here you go. It is the scottish hun of course but these bent shots always want to big up hun players.....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7597022/liverpool-everton-rangers-nathan-patterson-transfer/

7 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Patterson being chased by the bin dippers also!! According to daily retard!! Nae fkn doot..

5 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Here you go. It is the scottish hun of course but these bent shots always want to big up hun players.....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7597022/liverpool-everton-rangers-nathan-patterson-transfer/

I looked only at the record for this...

• Haha 1