Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'll say this one last time

"Rangers" are my least favourite team in the league and certainly my worst favourite fans

HOWEVER 

I hate shit being spoke, I really really can't stand it

I dont care what the subject is, if crap is being spoken, I'll enter my size 13s 

The only reason it seems that I comment a lot about "rangers", is because of the sheer volume of shite spoken about them

This sheer volume from you all is symptomatic of the inferiority complex you have with regards to them

Do you think they have a thread about us on their forum about 3k pages long?

No, they don't 

Learn from that 

Do you really have size 13s? Don’t think I’ve ever seen a size 13 before.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

I'll say this one last time

"Rangers" are my least favourite team in the league and certainly my worst favourite fans

HOWEVER 

I hate shit being spoke, I really really can't stand it

I dont care what the subject is, if crap is being spoken, I'll enter my size 13s 

The only reason it seems that I comment a lot about "rangers", is because of the sheer volume of shite spoken about them

This sheer volume from you all is symptomatic of the inferiority complex you have with regards to them

Do you think they have a thread about us on their forum about 3k pages long?

No, they don't 

Learn from that 

I only look into their sites when they have lost

I can't remember the exact circumstances but around 18 months go (maybe a month or 2 less) I looked in after they had been beaten and there were 4 separate threads about us on the go in the first page.

We put all our hatred of them into one generic sevco thread. They cry about us on an individual case basis citing exactly why they can't stand us on that particular day. Despite claiming not to give a fuck about us as we are such a diddy club. 

Anyway.....FTH

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Huns put Kent out in last seasons top ?

Surely they can afford the latest kit or are they that skint 

They didn't

They put him out in this season's top but strangely with last season's sponsor logo on it. (although it is a subsidiary company of this season's sponsor)

30 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They didn't

They put him out in this season's top but strangely with last season's sponsor logo on it. (although it is a subsidiary company of this season's sponsor)

Don’t know if that’s worse.

They’ll be trying to auction that top off now as a one of a kind. Every penny helps 

15 hours ago, Millertime said:

Cringe

Morelos, December 29th 2019

Morelos received two yellow cards the year before against our goodselves (a 1-0 away win courtesy of Scotty McKenna?) and prior to that, if my memory serves me right, Sasa Papac received a red card against Falkirk in 2007, which, on appeal, was surprisingly reduced to a yellow card. 

Sooth_stander's point is extremely valid as historically the home team receiving red cards at iprix is few and far between. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Genuinely thought that team line up photo was a hilarious Timmy Paint by numbers job.  Holy shit.

Particularly funny given their pant pishing over the cinch stuff.

Joking apart you wouldn’t have thought that was allowed.  Don’t tell me their isn’t an advertising wank sitting thinking “right, so potentially we could have 11 sponsors on show, not just 1”

This is quite good

hun bastards costing Scottish football more money. It'll be hardly worth the deal after the QC's take their cut!! ?

Excerpt below from scottish hun paper.

With the two parties at loggerheads – and cash-strapped clubs fearing that cinch may walk away from the deal - the matter was handed to the SFA as appellant body and they have persuaded them to use the Arbitration Act Scotland to rule on the matter.

The SPFL and Rangers have each been instructed to appoint a legal representative (almost certainly a QC) and, between them, they will agree on the person – a Law Lord or another eminent figure from the legal profession – to be the chair.

1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

hun bastards costing Scottish football more money. It'll be hardly worth the deal after the QC's take their cut!! ?

Excerpt below from scottish hun paper.

With the two parties at loggerheads – and cash-strapped clubs fearing that cinch may walk away from the deal - the matter was handed to the SFA as appellant body and they have persuaded them to use the Arbitration Act Scotland to rule on the matter.

The SPFL and Rangers have each been instructed to appoint a legal representative (almost certainly a QC) and, between them, they will agree on the person – a Law Lord or another eminent figure from the legal profession – to be the chair.

What's Donald  Finlay QC doing these days

The is one of the few Huns that said  the Huns died in 2012 and a new club formed

One of the few who can handle the truth