Sevco Thread

Dark day for Scottish football… with the access to outrageous pots of cash, we can all look forward to more frequent 6-0 pumpings from the ugly sisters. This will push them even further away…

Will also have to spend the next week hearing all the shite about how it’s ‘magnificent for Scottish football’… when in reality it’s anything but!

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s sad that your pathetic attention seeking involves putting down the club you claim to support and instead giving it this faux-positivity about rangers. Even if we do qualify for Europe and make the europa or conference groups we are tens of millions in prize money behind anyone in the champions league, 2 or 3 million quid is absolutely nothing to an automatic £40million just for qualifying.

You know this through and you are just looking for attention, I’m annoyed at myself for giving you it but you are genuinely the biggest cowardly piece of shit grass on this entire forum. 

So what?

£3m is huge to us

Take the chance their success gave us and improve

Improve the next season

Improve again the next season

Improve AGAIN the next season and before you know it, we are in a position to challenge them for the league and then we get the £30m

We are playing absolutely nowhere near our potential

If we were winning all the games we should and still finishing 20 points behind them, you would have a point

But we aren't, so you don't 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

£3million versus their automatic £40million minimum ??‍♂️

Again though, you know this. Probably wanking yourself into a frenzy right now.

You're not applying critical thinking though

I dont think you're able to though, it's not your fault

But it IS the reason I don't reply to you most of the time

Enjoy your evening wee man  

32 minutes ago, Helmet said:

It gives the Huns a huge financial boost which will let them reduce their debts mprove the quality and depth of their squad- creating a bigger gap and making it nigh on impossible for the rest to beat them or Celtic in 99% of fixtures.

So let's say they had no Euro football at all. Then anybody can compete with them? This is the way it's always been. Nothing new to see here.

1 minute ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Many a true reference posted within these reply’s , however aren’t we just getting a tad too obsess with these no marks vis a ve the numbers posted on this particular thread, STOP obsessing over these cunts. COYR.    

Correct

What the silly billys on here just can't see is that their constant frothing over them serves to do nothing more than validate that club 

It's really, really sad

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I benefits nobody apart from one club  

Are you thick? Both clubs in the champions league means both clubs get absolutely silly money, I think group stages are more than you get for winning the europa. Scottish football is fucked, no chance of anyone even getting a shitty league cup now

And you think just being in Europa means they would be within reach? They earned tens of millions in it last season and preceding seasons. If they had no Euro football at all they would still dwarf everybody else.

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So what?

£3m is huge to us

Take the chance their success gave us and improve

Improve the next season

Improve again the next season

Improve AGAIN the next season and before you know it, we are in a position to challenge them for the league and then we get the £30m

We are playing absolutely nowhere near our potential

If we were winning all the games we should and still finishing 20 points behind them, you would have a point

But we aren't, so you don't 

How much have we made in transfer fees the last few seasons and how much have improved and what success have we had?

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Correct

What the silly billys on here just can't see is that their constant frothing over them serves to do nothing more than validate that club 

It's really, really sad

It sometimes astounds me that you're an adult with a child. 

So dumb. 

1 minute ago, Lan_Lad said:

And you think just being in Europa means they would be within reach? They earned tens of millions in it last season and preceding seasons. If they had no Euro football at all they would still dwarf everybody else.

They’ve sold their best players this season, clearly if they had the CL money they wouldn’t have to. There’s a massive difference between Europa and CL money. Nobody honestly gives a fuck about the europa league.

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

How much have we made in transfer fees the last few seasons and how much have improved and what success have we had?

Whose faults that?

Are you seriously saying its the Glasgow twos fault that we made 7m in transfer fees, spent 1.5m and still got schooled off Motherwell?

Lol

:spanner:

save yourself the time replying, as we are done here

Every team in the league should sit back and let them win by as many as they want every game (by them I mean the pair of them). Surely eventually their retarted fans will get fed up paying to watch that.

Alternatively get  breakaway league and football body set up (without the arsehole twins) and aim for a fair and competitive playing field. I'd happily settle for a big drop in standard if it gave our game back some meaning 

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Whose faults that?

Are you seriously saying its the Glasgow twos fault that we made 7m in transfer fees, spent 1.5m and still got schooled off Motherwell?

Lol

No. 

You're choosing to miss the point, though 

3 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

Every team in the league should sit back and let them win by as many as they want every game (by them I mean the pair of them). Surely eventually their retarted fans will get fed up paying to watch that.

Alternatively get  breakaway league and football body set up (without the arsehole twins) and aim for a fair and competitive playing field. I'd happily settle for a big drop in standard if it gave our game back some meaning 

Exactly what should happen. Create a new league and leave the bigots to play each other 36 times a season 

• Upvote 2

One last point (opinion) - all the European competitions sum up what's wrong with football now.

Just using huns as an example here - once upon a time teams would qualify for Europe and go in talking of progressing, maybe even winning. Now all you hear is 40 million this and 10 million that - don't give a fuck about how they fare. Game is fucked

25 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nobody honestly gives a fuck about the europa league.

Really? I think they most certainly cared about it these past few seasons, it's what put them where they are. And I'm more than confident Hearts care.

I think you have to be in it raking in the millions to care.

11 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

One last point (opinion) - all the European competitions sum up what's wrong with football now.

Just using huns as an example here - once upon a time teams would qualify for Europe and go in talking of progressing, maybe even winning. Now all you hear is 40 million this and 10 million that - don't give a fuck about how they fare. Game is fucked

I dont think that's true

Majority of posts on follow follow are on about the glamour ties, not the money 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye and then when a hearts or hibs do better and break away from us,  then what,  move away and form a smaller league?

What an utterly bizarre mentality

What the fuck are you talking about?

Theres not a serious league in the world where only 2 teams have won it over a period of almost 40 years ?

Seriously. Baby brained stuff. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, CCB III said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Theres not a serious league in the world where only 2 teams have won it over a period of almost 40 years ?

Seriously. Baby brained stuff. 

You sound insecure about the baby stuff

You ok?

It'll happen in due time, don't worry

Just try to get back on the happy path

Be the best you can be

36 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Whose faults that?

Lol

I haven’t said that at all, you appear to have issues with reading and comprehension.

So we made more than double the money in transfers we would have got for getting into the europa group stages yet haven’t made any real progress on and off the park. Proof that an extra 3 million a year really makes fuck all difference in the grand scheme of things.

Yet we are somehow to be grateful for the old firm getting tens of millions.

Lol you really are a thick cunt, it’s no wonder you work in a call centre.

I genuinely hope you regret your entire life.

• Haha 8
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Lol come on

Getting to the europa league final last season and champs groups this season is down to luck,  aye?

Have you watched the games? 

Dortmund missed heaps of chances.

Leipzig, French cunt upfront, can’t mind his name right now but scored 30+ goals last season missed an open goal.

Tonight, Gakpo misses 1v1, De Jong smashes ball off McLaughlins chest and they miss two free headers centre of the goal. Get handed two free goals over two legs too.

Even in the final they should have had a red card in the first few minutes and Frankfurt had a certain penalty denied.

They are organised and have done well in Europe no doubt but there is a huge slice of luck in there. Never seen luck like it to be honest.