Sevco Thread

Would imagine that at least half of the scum's season ticket holders won't have the required funds in their back pocket to pay for next years season tickets in cash. Add that to the orcs who are backing King then there is little chance of them meeting the target required to remain solvent.

There was a programme on today when I was busy about the house which mentioned someone going bust to avoid paying their debts and then starting up again as if nothing had ever happened. Someone from the government said they go after people or companies who do this.

Very fucking odd.

Happens all the time and perfectly legal. Spend more you can afford as a ltd company, go bankrupt, reopen with a slightly different name and logo with your wife as the director. Scum. One of the cuntiest clients I ever had did this and there are any amount of knobs touring about in swanky hire cars who are intending to fleece businesses for what they can get before they run out of cash and none of the suppliers get paid. It's perverse and they should have their fucking knees removed.

• Upvote 5

Would imagine that at least half of the scum's season ticket holders won't have the required funds in their back pocket to pay for next years season tickets in cash. Add that to the orcs who are backing King then there is little chance of them meeting the target required to remain solvent.

They can always go to Wonga.

People always bemoan those who play the system in relation to benefits as if they are the only ones... That's the way the media like to portray it but we've now learned that bankers are at it on a much higher level. There are cunts screwing with the system within every strata of society. The only ones who ever really get it in the neck are benefit cheats. Fair enough, good enough for them but there are bigger targets who are screwing us all out of much, much more money.

Happens all the time and perfectly legal. Spend more you can afford as a ltd company, go bankrupt, reopen with a slightly different name and logo with your wife as the director. Scum. One of the cuntiest clients I ever had did this and there are any amount of knobs touring about in swanky hire cars who are intending to fleece businesses for what they can get before they run out of cash and none of the suppliers get paid. It's perverse and they should have their fucking knees removed.

Agreed. There's a few companies I know of that have done this. It's always been disgusting. Even more so since Rangers did it. It's one of the most disgusting things a human being could do in business. It's blatant theft and how people are getting away with it time after time is very frustrating.

There was a computer shop on George Street that used to do that all the time. Think in the 3 years I worked in Aberdeen they went bust and came back as a new company with the same folks running it about 4 times. Think they basically bought stuff on terms and when the terms were up, folded.

Could someone please explain to me how a report that's taken 120 days to write, to conclude "We're more fucked than a fucked thing in fuckedville" can be summarised in the BBC Lunchtime headline "Rangers to Invest £30m over 3 years." Thon cunts wouldn't be biased by any chance would they? Or perhaps scared for their windows perchance?

I do like the report though!

Point 1 If we had £30m we could finish second, then first in the SPL and compete in Europe

Point 2 We did actually have £30m. We no longer have it but we do have Richard Foster on a contract we can't afford to

break.

Jim Bowen on Bullseye had nothing on these guys!

For any huns looking in - you are a bunch of fucking melters, I hope you die soon. If you want a square-go, see you at the site of the ex-Ibrox (provisional Tesco car-park) next year when The Dandy Dons are playing St Mirren (Glasgow's 3rd team after Partick and the Irish club).

I'll be the boy holding the jaikets and the sniff.

AlanCompton

Bill Struth

• photo-thumb-48031.jpg?_r=1372240531
  • True Blue
  • big_starb.png
  • 38,973 posts

Posted Today, 12:09 PM

snapback.pngsimplythebest, on 25 April 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Can include McCoist in that 00000042.gif

Not sure I'm comfortable with someone calling McCoist a charlatan. Criticise his record as a manager but his commitment for the club can't be questioned.

So... Fucking... Thick!! I'd certainly be "committed" to them for what he's getting. Fat Super Salary is feeding himself to grotesque levels on their share money and the cunts aren't even questioning him! Someone tell me how much he's on a year so I can pish myself laughing once again. Please!

There was a computer shop on George Street that used to do that all the time. Think in the 3 years I worked in Aberdeen they went bust and came back as a new company with the same folks running it about 4 times. Think they basically bought stuff on terms and when the terms were up, folded.

This cunt?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/whizkids-fall-completed-by-court-disgrace-ends-in-1319354.html

Was in my brothers year at school.

Cunt

AlanCompton

Bill Struth

• photo-thumb-48031.jpg?_r=1372240531
  • True Blue
  • big_starb.png
  • 38,973 posts

Posted Today, 12:09 PM

snapback.pngsimplythebest, on 25 April 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Can include McCoist in that 00000042.gif

Not sure I'm comfortable with someone calling McCoist a charlatan. Criticise his record as a manager but his commitment for the club can't be questioned.

So... Fucking... Thick!! I'd certainly be "committed" to them for what he's getting. Fat Super Salary is feeding himself to grotesque levels on their share money and the cunts aren't even questioning him! Someone tell me how much he's on a year so I can pish myself laughing once again. Please!

-----------------------------

It was £800,000.00 per year.

That might well have been reduced to £700.000.00 recently though.

Probably on the understanding that it goes up to £1,000,000.00 per year once in the SPFL mind.

It was £800,000.00 per year.

That might well have been reduced to £700.000.00 recently though.

Probably on the understanding that it goes up to £1,000,000.00 per year once in the SPFL mind.

:hysterical: Fnarf fnarf fnarf fnarf. A' that money for a league that was bought and paid for (which is a surprise considering who it is) by the first day of the season. Fucking fnarf!

What's our wages? £5Mil? For a League cup and 2nd (at the moment) in the Premiership and (hopefully) European Football.

EDIT: After some re-estimation of wages.

Don't remember him - just that I went there, they were cheap as chips, but with problems they were useless then... new name. Same people? And no warranty service and... rinse, repeat.

Sounds like the kind of shit that bloke would have done and it would have been roughly the same era - mid/late 90s.