Sevco Thread

A couple of points here

1) At the moment it's only a claim the money is going to charity. I put nothing past those scumbags, including pocketing it.

2) Why not split the money between their charity and a charity of United's choice? That'd be a conciliatory gesture showing football rivalries are just that, and it might draw a line in the sand.

3) the rangers are only interested in charity when there's something in it for them, I.e this and stoking up bigotry by way if the poppy appeal etc.

Help feed a starving protestant living on the streets of Belfast with only a Union Jack flag to keep him safe from the elements.

Shocking that these vermin are now planning to claim half the income from a game they won't sell any tickets for then "give it to charity".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20629965

Outrageous really.

1. They have no right to claim this money and clearly all there are doing with this Charity offer is trying to reduce Dundee Utd's income.

2. The last time they took money for charity it didn't quite make it to the charities concerned.

I note this will go to 2 charities through the "Rangers Foundation" or whatever - so does anyone actually trust these cheats to hand the money over to charities given what happened to the monies from the legends game against AC Milan.

Can't believe these rampant crooks get away with this nonsense.

The huns have annoucned their share of the gate is going to charity. Unless of course United say no, and give it to their own charity that they support or whatever.

Come to think of it, they can fuck right off after last seasons shambles and giving United their gate money.

Aye, 'charity' eh?

Like the poppy money then I take it.

Who do these cunts think they are... 3rd division club demanding a seat at any restructuring discussions within the SPL and that obviously think they are above reproach when it comes to how they act.

Fuck them. If I was in charge down jute way I'd refuse to give them any tickets or money at all. Sell the stadium out for half the price to all the other jutes and then hang myself for being a hacket cunt jute safe in the knowledge that at least one of my days on earth were spent getting it right fucking up em.

Walter Smith and baith Andy Gorams spikking shyte in The S*n today, backing Chuckles and saying they will never forget the clubs who turned their backs on them :deadhorse:

Firstly...thats a bit rich coming from Smith considering his stint as Scotland boss

Secondly...I hope that AFC just never offer these pricks tickets again once they cheat and backhand their way into the SPL....take the decision and all the hoo haa that surrounds it out of their hands

Never let them slither through the gates at Pittodrie again

Walter Smith and baith Andy Gorams spikking shyte in The S*n today, backing Chuckles and saying they will never forget the clubs who turned their backs on them :deadhorse:

Firstly...thats a bit rich coming from Smith considering his stint as Scotland boss

Secondly...I hope that AFC just never offer these pricks tickets again once they cheat and backhand their way into the SPL....take the decision and all the hoo haa that surrounds it out of their hands

smith spent twenty years at united as well - he is a piece of shit.

I agree with your second point. we should only offer them the minimum and I hope thats the uncovered part of the SS near the RDS.

Sky sports news were rolling them all out yesterday at their pathetic 140 year celebration last night. I think the only one that spoke sense was Gough who did not really jump on the band wagon regarding the boycott. I got the impression he felt uneasy speaking about it.

All SPL clubs look forward, budget for future on whatever reduced turnover is, then no problem in whatever the scumbags choose to do - in fact clubs could then do everything possible to keep newco out of SPL if they are issuing threats. All "promoted" clubs need to be voted into SPL anyway.

Fuck them

All SPL clubs look forward, budget for future on whatever reduced turnover is, then no problem in whatever the scumbags choose to do - in fact clubs could then do everything possible to keep newco out of SPL if they are issuing threats. All "promoted" clubs need to be voted into SPL anyway.

Fuck them

Totally agree.

This fuckwit Green needs to be done for bringing the game into disrepute.

When this all began, I genuinely thought (hoped) that the new huns might be slightly more palatable than the old huns and that there may even be the slightest possibility that they could provide a positive contribution to Scottish football.

In fact, every single day since the rangers were formed, they've reminded me why I despised the old huns and the majority of their fans. Absolutely despicable human beings with no sense at all of human decency. It makes me sick that they'll be back in the SPL and winning trophies at some point again in the near future, and we only have ourselves to blame for letting them skip the rules and get re-admitted to the SFL so easily. I'm the sure the the rangers charity will turn out to be some sort of youth development program, or a the the rangers in the community thing. Money they would have been spending anyway. Honestly, if I had 3 magic wishes, the first would be for the the rangers to disappear and the second for 'ra cellic to disappear.

I fucking love Scotland, with the exception of one big disgusting mess called the old firm.

• Upvote 1

When this all began, I genuinely thought (hoped) that the new huns might be slightly more palatable than the old huns and that there may even be the slightest possibility that they could provide a positive contribution to Scottish football.

In fact, every single day since the rangers were formed, they've reminded me why I despised the old huns and the majority of their fans. Absolutely despicable human beings with no sense at all of human decency. It makes me sick that they'll be back in the SPL and winning trophies at some point again in the near future, and we only have ourselves to blame for letting them skip the rules and get re-admitted to the SFL so easily. I'm the sure the the rangers charity will turn out to be some sort of youth development program, or a the the rangers in the community thing. Money they would have been spending anyway. Honestly, if I had 3 magic wishes, the first would be for the the rangers to disappear and the second for 'ra cellic to disappear.

I fucking love Scotland, with the exception of one big disgusting mess called the old firm.

they have been worse since they started supporting this new club. guys I know that I thought were decent enough hun fans turned out to be just as thick as the vast majority of them.

in saying that there is one hun posting on the tamb who is condemning the actions of sevco lately so there's at least one level headed hun.

was working on a JV agreement yesterday, couple of clauses refer to each party promoting the company and not competing against it in its defined market etc and any party is found to be undermining the JV then remedies against them.

quite how the SFA dont have something like this in the rules or the balls to take any action as the game is basically a "joint venture" between the two clubs and the huns are actively working against it is fukin unbelievable.

Whatever happens and i know Stewart Milne would have had them back in a minute if it were not for the fans revolt.

We know its in OUR hands what happens if we don't like it we do not have to buy tickets

I will vote with my feet so if huns are shoehorned anywhere its not me that loses money.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but I can't believe the media even as far as Soccer Saturday are clueless paps.

Stelling said 'Rangers are celebrating their 140th year anniversary today'.

Why is everyone so fucking stupid?

I switched the channel as soon as I heard this, I was raging about it.

Yeah, heard that too :nutter:

Eh took some comfort fae the fact that this "140 year anniversary" was marked by a home game against Stirling :lolrangers:

Another sad attempt by them to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

Can almost guarantee if Oldco was still there they wouldn't have batted an eye lid to this landmark.

Correct.

And by pulling in John Greig et al to endorse their mass delusion, they get a crowd of well over 40,000.

By fuck their fanbase are thick and base in their intent.

Bigotry is their main concern, not football.