Sevco Thread

listening to superscoreboard the other night (sometimes it is funny, when you can understand them), some caller mentioned something said on twitter re the Orcs and companies house and that all the press guys know about it, but are holding off printing probably for legal reasons. Its really big but they couldn't talk about it on air..

anyone know what they were alluding to?

listening to superscoreboard the other night (sometimes it is funny, when you can understand them), some caller mentioned something said on twitter re the Orcs and companies house and that all the press guys know about it, but are holding off printing probably for legal reasons. Its really big but they couldn't talk about it on air..

anyone know what they were alluding to?

Maybe something to do with them masquerading as the same entity as the dead hun?

The fact that Rangers liquidated, and these Sevco jokers just call themselves the same name now.

It's against company law.

Or something. For very good reason also.

You're not allowed to even have a name resembling that of the liquidated co if you are working in the same business, form the same premises. Always pissed me off that this appears to have been overlooked.

Would love it if they had to change their name to something without the R word in it.

That would fucking kill the orcs. There would be "social unrest"...

I really hope that Karma is hovering around ibrox and they are hit real fuckin hard in a kinda

death blow way.

Surely someone is looking at the way they are behaving with this no debt pish and basically

are the same shower of pondlife as the last.

As has been said, they are not allowed so many similarities to dead club.

It's as likely to happen as the Apocalypse but I'd love for some legal or tax cunt to come and say "That 20 million... we'll be having that for the money that Rangers owe their debtors... What do you mean it's not the same company ? You're trading under the auspices of Rangers and apparently you're saying you're 140 years old... C'mon you fucking cheats hand it over..."

• Upvote 1

Basically what they are saying is Scottish football was corrupt, we've had our wee break in that corruption, albeit through the most gritted of teeth, and now it's resumed again at pace.

The 'authorities' should be all over this.

They're scared to do anything.

I'd go as far as to say that Rangers are basically a terrorist organisation which happens to play football as an outlet.

Criticise them publically and you're a target.

• Upvote 3

Just finished reading 'Downfall How rangers fc Self-Destructed' by Phil Mac etc. Apart from occassionally deviating to anti Irish Catholic rants (by the Huns against his own), it's a straightforward, well written read. His slaughtering of the MSM and SFA and SPL is well written and a sad, sad indictment on the game in Scotland. I'd recommend it.

Just finished reading 'Downfall How rangers fc Self-Destructed' by Phil Mac etc. Apart from occassionally deviating to anti Irish Catholic rants (by the Huns against his own), it's a straightforward, well written read. His slaughtering of the MSM and SFA and SPL is well written and a sad, sad indictment on the game in Scotland. I'd recommend it.

That is the book the SUN were going to do a book serialisation on and cancelled because Hun fans complained

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2012/sep/03/sun-scotland

That is the book the SUN were going to do a book serialisation on and cancelled because Hun fans complained

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2012/sep/03/sun-scotland

Thanks, didn't know that. I think the tinks may have done a little more than 'complain'? There's no doubt the author detests the huns but he lays out the facts in an unemotional way...occassionally he can't help himself but in some ways i don't blame him and he does not let the leaders of the tims off lightly either, implying their silence was telling and they would have far rather seen the tinks in the SPL this season.

Watching the Queens Park v Sevco build up and cracking up here. They're showing you highlights of how brilliant Templeton is but showing you him against cloggers in the 3rd division whilst describing him as one of the best talents in the country.

Undoubtedly a very good player but if he was so good he wouldn't have ended up there.

Undoubtedly if you want a good chance of making a few bob ZombieCo shares are not a bad bet... Better than any other football share right now... And if it gets you into the AGM think of the fun you could have...

Are you kidding? They have to got to be one of the riskiest investments you could find.

Share price is probably being manipulated, who would be bothering to trade them days after they have just been issued?

Its a crock of shit just waiting to burst.

There is a groundswell of support among the light blue legions for a formal re-introduction of The Billy Boys song.

I personally endorse this, though I have two main reasons why I shouldn't.

Firstly, I favour the Dixie side in the American Civil War and The Billy Boys tune comes from the Union song Marching Through Georgia.

wtf.gif

It gets better (same guy)... I won't spoil the surprise but have a look at this. hysterical.gif

Edit: Actually will put a taster otherwise no cunt will read it, Happy New Year lads:

Curiously, the financial problems that beset Rangers FC and made 2012 such anannus horribilis for the Gers have panned out in a way that make the club a model example for Financial Fair Play.