Sevco Thread

Are you kidding? They have to got to be one of the riskiest investments you could find.

Share price is probably being manipulated, who would be bothering to trade them days after they have just been issued?

Its a crock of shit just waiting to burst.

I disagree. As soon as they finagle their way back into whatever top flight league the SPFLA finally decide to nail into the coffin of Scottish football Chuckie G will sell to the highest bidder - thus inflating share prices and valueing a shitey dead club from a few million quid to a few 10s of million quid... Sell your shares at the same time as Chuckie and you will no doubt make a tidy profit.... Just don't forget to pay tax on your winnings...

Sky soccer centre app finally getting it in as The Rangers FC for their game against Elgin on the 5th.

Well... They've got it as that in my "my scores" section but not in the actual div 3 fixture list

Noticed on Betfair yesterday they were "The Rangers FC (Glasgow)"

Speaking of AIM.

Here is the blurb they used to fool investors.

It's beyond belief that they are allowed to come out with shit like this on a stock market when it's a blatant lie.

The Rangers Football Club, formed in Scotland in 1872, is one of the world's most successful clubs, having won 54 League titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups and the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1972. The Club's loyal and sizeable supporter base, both in Scotland and around the world, enables the Club to boast one of the highest percentages of season ticket holders in the UK, with over 37,000 having been sold for the current season. Playing at the 50,987 seater Ibrox Stadium and benefitting from the world class 37 acre Murray Park training facility, the Club has been a dominant force in Scottish football for decades. This world class stadium, training infrastructure and a loyal and passionate global fanbase provide an excellent foundation for the Rangers Group.

Currently the Club is competing in Division 3 of the SFL, though it is the intention of the Directors and the manager for the Club to return to top level football as soon as possible. The history, facilities and ambition of the Club are such that the Club remains a desirable destination for foreign and domestic players alike. The first team squad is managed by Ally McCoist, the former Rangers forward, who remains the Club's all-time leading goal scorer.

Er no that would be Lee McCulloch.

• Upvote 1

Just finished reading 'Downfall How rangers fc Self-Destructed' by Phil Mac etc. Apart from occassionally deviating to anti Irish Catholic rants (by the Huns against his own), it's a straightforward, well written read. His slaughtering of the MSM and SFA and SPL is well written and a sad, sad indictment on the game in Scotland. I'd recommend it.

I kind of disagree. The rants, especially in the fans section, massively take away what he is trying to achieve. He is trying to put himself across as a plain and simple journalist who is doing this as it is a big story but lets his mask slip far too many times. He is as bigoted as those he castigates for the same crime imo and it completely ruined the book for me.

aye good result for the huns. it is odd how Rangers death has led to celtic's attendances halving and the missing hordes joining the old huns at the new club. Every single the Rangers match has had a better attendance than their last match before going into administration

aye good result for the huns. it is odd how Rangers death has led to celtic's attendances halving and the missing hordes joining the old huns at the new club. Every single the Rangers match has had a better attendance than their last match before going into administration

I expect they had to pay for their tickets before they went into administration.

Actually there are loads of other reasons to explain the good attendance figures as well :

- the likes of McCoist and Green have gone out of their way to stoke up hatred and an aggressive us-against-the-world attitude amongst the fans - has seen quite a few come back

- they are being allowed to sing sectarian songs and threaten people again - gets a lot of their fans back

- free tickets

- fake attendance figures quite likely

- free advertising being given to them in many of the newspapers and on STV particularly

- also as the most myopically triumphilistic fans in the world they love nothing more than playing games against teams with a tiny fraction of the budget they spend - i bet loads of the losers have come back for that alone

The draw with Elgin today means they can't beat Grenas record points total in the Third Division :lolrangers:

Of course they will. Only requires another simple re-writing of history.

Like being the same club.

Or like having world record attendances for a 4th tier football match.

Both complete bollocks that journalists in this country will happily attest to being true.

• Upvote 1

With regards to the companies house and the rangers being an almost indentical name to rangers (dead). Could the reason this is currently being allowed is due to the fact that rangers (dead) are not actually liquadated yet and are just in the process of it and that they have changed the name of the dead club?

From what i understand its aberdeen and Celtic doing this that's keeping them out?

How does that work? They're already out. Are your club protecting my club from other SPL clubs who will vote The Hun back in? Is that what you're saying?

Whatever the reasons, The Hun will be back, and we'll all be fucked once again if the voting stays as it is.

Voting doesnt need to change until they are due back in that could be another 2 years before we REALLY need to worry about changing it.

it wont be next year so even then its a year - so long as there is 3 months notice that is MORE than enough time to change any voting rights

Given that Aberdeen have shown that they will vote sensibly within the 11-1 voting dont see why we shouldnt keep it

remember it was only AFC and the OF that were voting against the stupid view of the other 9 over the TV deal that ended up being a farce (and ended up costing us all aerious money) - I trust our board to do the right thing more than I trust the other 10 teams to be honest