Sevco Thread

huns history remains intact apparently?

The European Club Association has confirmed that Rangers remain as members of the organisation but that their status has been downgraded following the transfer of ownership.

Following administration and the subsequent transfer of assets to a newco owned by Charles Green

A wee drunken rant.

I hate you hun bastards, oldco and newco, my memory goes back many years. Just die you fuckin scum.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

watch out you will get the Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit after you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20730044

David Limond arrested over Rangers fans website remarks

A man has been arrested in South Ayrshire over alleged offensive remarks on a Rangers supporters website.

BBC Scotland understands David Limond was held in Ayr on Friday morning by officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit.

The 40-year-old was charged under the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010.

Mr Limond was released on an undertaking to appear in court at a later date.

He is expected to appear at at Rothesay Sheriff Court on 7 January next year in relation to the alleged incident.

A police spokeswoman said: "On Friday 14 December 2012, officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit detained and arrested a 40-year-old man in relation to alleged remarks made online.

"He was charged under the Criminal Justice Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010. The man was later released on an undertaking."

A wee drunken rant.

I hate you hun bastards, oldco and newco, my memory goes back many years. Just die you fuckin scum.

A fucking men, pished but fuck the fucking huns, fuck sevco too the fucking cunts. COYR etc. :scarf::bounce::hunbash::lolrangers:

I'm hearing an announcement shall be made tomorrow regarding the participation of the sevconians in a cup competition. Haven't a clue of the source or the validity of the rumor but it's out there and seems awfully random to come out at a time like this when not much seems to be happening.

Don't read too much into it, as it is just a rumor at the moment. So no getting anyone's panties wet... yet...

EDIT: Been doing a bit of my own research. Guy on twitter, Agent 868 saying the Sun will break a big corruption story within Scottish football.

I'm hearing an announcement shall be made tomorrow regarding the participation of the sevconians in a cup competition. Haven't a clue of the source or the validity of the rumor but it's out there and seems awfully random to come out at a time like this when not much seems to be happening.

Don't read too much into it, as it is just a rumor at the moment. So no getting anyone's panties wet... yet...

EDIT: Been doing a bit of my own research. Guy on twitter, Agent 868 saying the Sun will break a big corruption story within Scottish football.

:spunk:

FFS, we've known this for years. :-)