Sevco Thread

Huns seem to think that "the next Jim Baxter" Lewis McLeod will be back at Mordor soon. More fantastic business acumen again if they have to spunk up for him

I imagine he'll be on a lot more now than they were paying him befor- so unlikely they can afford his wages if they're being realistic

It's like North korean propaganda, the shite that spews from the weegie tabloids.

Speaking of which, I just watched a military show for the new dear great leader. And about 30 mins in this boy, who is carrying the flag, almost falls. He's still going to go to Yodok though.

Mark warburton and his modern methods, I remember le guen and his modern ways. Wee durranty and coisty gave him short shrift.

Anyway, I hope it all goes to fuck.

• Upvote 1

They also seem to think that the medical failure is a bluff & that when he heard that the mighty sevco were in for him he deliberately pulled the plug on the Brummies deal.

come on now no one can turn down the mighty sevco......

Reading Ranger media keeps me entertained at work :)

Pissing myself if Phil's latest blog is accurate.

Apparently King has begged Ashley to buy him out because he cannot afford to keep the club afloat. :hysterical:

When Ashley was non committal in his response King then asked Ashley NOT to take ownership of the assets he is due now they have defaulted on the loan & asked him for another £5m loan to keep the lights on.

Please let this be true!!

I hope Ashley destroys King's credibility and the PR and Press idiots who have been working tirelessly to Kings agenda these last 3 months.

Then allows the new club to slowly die.

I wouldn't believe this too much, don't want to miss on your chips but it's yet another sevco on the brink story,

That Phil cunt has spouted more sevco are doomed rhetoric that has proved wider of the mark, than a Darren Mackie tap in.

If the end comes then we can girfuy them but with donkeycaster and lispy Regan,in charge of the game, ( the former with the support of Duncan Fraser, )

Their demise is as likely, as Rolf Harris being appointed chairman of childline

I wouldn't believe this too much, don't want to miss on your chips but it's yet another sevco on the brink story,

That Phil cunt has spouted more sevco are doomed rhetoric that has proved wider of the mark, than a Darren Mackie tap in.

If the end comes then we can girfuy them but with donkeycaster and lispy Regan,in charge of the game, ( the former with the support of Duncan Fraser, )

Hun

You protest too much about any hun demise.

I think you've been outed.

Oh dear. You're not really following this story much I guess, or its simply too complex for you.

Phil's sources are cery accurate most of the time and when not its usually simply due to how dynamic the whole situation is. He tends not to predict imminent demise so much as reveal small details of whats going on the background. He's always said the timescale is unknown merely that they are mortally wounded and require a major miracle to right the ship for good - one that won't happen IMO.

Sevco is like a duck.

Always presenting the appearance of calm on the surface, while below the surface they are paddling like fuck just to stay afloat. They've been that way for 2 years or whatever, if you can't see that your probably just too impatient. Or a hun.

• Upvote 2

sevco will never be done now. The contracts have been set up in a way that they are WORSE off dieing and restarting. Totally unlike last time where they were able to walk away from their debts.

Most contracts will survive administration and some even liquidation

For the love of fuck, I'm just sick of the reports of impending death , as I've said before and repeat again for the avoidance of doubt

BLESSED IS THE MAN WITHOUT EXPECTATION , FOR HE SHALL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.

Just think k how much more enjoyable it would be for them to die unexpectedly,

And ill take being. Called all the cunts under the sun, but to call a fellow Dona fan a hun is fucking shameful, I would never stoop to that and for that one remark i shall demand an u reserved apology, I will and do accept any other vitriol.

For the love of fuck, I'm just sick of the reports of impending death , as I've said before and repeat again for the avoidance of doubt

BLESSED IS THE MAN WITHOUT EXPECTATION , FOR HE SHALL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.

Just think k how much more enjoyable it would be for them to die unexpectedly,

And ill take being. Called all the cunts under the sun, but to call a fellow Dona fan a hun is fucking shameful, I would never stoop to that and for that one remark i shall demand an u reserved apology, I will and do accept any other vitriol.

sevco will never be done now. The contracts have been set up in a way that they are WORSE off dieing and restarting. Totally unlike last time where they were able to walk away from their debts.

Most contracts will survive administration and some even liquidation

Basically "it" would only survive as part of MASH/Sports Direct since they hold all the assets. All the "same club" patter would be pretty hard to hold on to in that case. I'm sure they are going to try when it happens though.

Don't stress eric. We are all in it for the same things. Ashley is Sevco, Sevco is Ashley.

Tup, though I say it through gritted teeth would love you to be right and I respect you for actually giving a timescale, let's see everyone else put a end date on it,

I however think the will bump along supported by governance of the Scottish game.e that others on here seem to think, despite more previous than the Yorkshire ripper, will not show how corrupt and deceitful they are by changing rules, to help their beloved club out,

I'm disappointed that the actions of the sfa, spfl, sfl, and spfl to manipulate and rig league set ups, rules, financial stipulations, fit and proper person tests, disciplinary panels, has gone totally unnoticed or been totally disregarded by some n this board who I thought were far less gullible and less easily fooled than it would appear.

The thing that surprises me though is we are now coming up to five years or so where no rangers supporter with a decent amount of money has shown up.

Pretty surprising tbf.

The Donalds turned up, poured a few million into AFC and then drove off into the sunset.

We didnt need the money half as much as sevco and no one is stepping up.

Do the actual real rangers men see this as a new entity and not give a fuck? Is only thing I can presume.

Tup, though I say it through gritted teeth would love you to be right and I respect you for actually giving a timescale, let's see everyone else put a end date on it,

I however think the will bump along supported by governance of the Scottish game.e that others on here seem to think, despite more previous than the Yorkshire ripper, will not show how corrupt and deceitful they are by changing rules, to help their beloved club out,

I'm disappointed that the actions of the sfa, spfl, sfl, and spfl to manipulate and rig league set ups, rules, financial stipulations, fit and proper person tests, disciplinary panels, has gone totally unnoticed or been totally disregarded by some n this board who I thought were far less gullible and less easily fooled than it would appear.

Ooops!.

Why do you want people to put a timescale on it?

Sevco are an utter shambles with no hope of salvation. They are trapped in a mindset that doesn't allow them to take the radical change of direction they require (like a new club). They lurch from one crisis to another and its only the PR and their fans masquerading as journalists in the scottish press who are burying the stories and filling the news with "good news" stories. Their attempts to link the club with decent quality players then talk up the dross they actually are signing are hilarious.

And the personal attacks the papers up here have made on Ashley and co, at the direction of Rangers PR people have now left them in the shit when they need his help.

Its hilarious stuff and can never tire of watching people destroyed by their own arrogance, ignorance and supremacist attitudes.

The thing that surprises me though is we are now coming up to five years or so where no rangers supporter with a decent amount of money has shown up.

Pretty surprising tbf.

The Donalds turned up, poured a few million into AFC and then drove off into the sunset.

We didnt need the money half as much as sevco and no one is stepping up.

Do the actual real rangers men see this as a new entity and not give a fuck? Is only thing I can presume.

I think as Tup says you'd have to be mental to keep putting money into something that's such a huge loss maker. Most wealthy individuals are too smart to just piss money away like this although I think the "three bears" have lost a chunk of cash now and they must really regret helping King push out Ashley.

This^^^

The real Rangers men are in two camps. The have-nots headed up by King thought that they could rally the troops, deliver the crowds and the money men would pile in, bizarrely not noticing that the have-nots weren't investing. They were wrong. Why? see camp 2.

The real rangers men with money (Gilligan, Park etc) are successful businessmen. Successful rich business men know not to invest in something burning £8m per year with no security. They are especially wary of something that is clearly burning £8m per year but claims not to be and are not fucking interested when the sales pitch is if you just give us (notice not loan) GIVE us £8m we'll prove to you we're not losing £8m per year. Fuck that.

That the pathetic excuse of media in this country thought they could continue the bluff is beyond parody and has ultimately signed their death cert for football reporting in this country. BBC would be well advised to start to distance themselves from this 3 monkeys approach

And that leaves money men with no RFC affiliation i.e. Ashley. They are there because there is still money to be made from anything that draws 40,000 crowds but are otherwise pish and hence cheap at what they do (see Newcastle for details). They are currently RFC in its current form's only hope.

EB4B If it helps, they won't die. As long as their numerous fans want to see 11 men in blue play on a park they can't die. The key issue is the SFA registration. The club that won the 3rd and 4th divisions is simply not the same as the one that came second in the premiership the year before. They can shout and scream all they like, them's the facts. Your club along with all the others has allowed them to avoid making any distinction. Why? What was gained? As I said above the fans would still have turned out if they'd said OK folks here's the deal. You're deid. You played with the devil and you melted. Anyone else that wants to run the gamble you cunts did had better take note. We are however willing to allow a phoenix into the fourth division (which is what actually happened) and you can all turn up and sing your little ditties to them instead. Happy? No? Well fuck off and support Chelsea then. Next.

Simples.

So many delusional Huns out there who think that people give a fuck about Rangers outside of Scottish Football. The people in Scottish Football don't give a fuck about Rangers, the real people i.e. the fans, so why would anyone outside of Scotland?

They also seem to think that they are were the most successful club in the world because they won 50+ titles :hysterical:. I'm sure the likes of Barcelona, Manchester United or Bayern Munich are looking on with envious eyes at the club formerly known as Rangers.... :rolleyes:

Delusional zombies.

I agree Macgiollabhain does 'milk it' somewhat - likes to stir the pot to titilate his readers and scare the hun - but then who can blame him?

He does have a good track record, in terms of the fate of the 1st club and the carry on over the tribute act.

I have noticed an increasingly amount of bolshy huns in his comments section - his piece about King asking Ashley to buy him out was derided as "fenian drivel" - wonder if this is a sign of panic in Mordor.

Meanwhile, the main chat on rangers media is about whether they should call warburton "warbs" or "warbo". "war machine" was even suggested. So, they are all clued up and closely following events, as usual.