Sevco Thread

I see hun runner (hunner?) Lynsey Sharp is in a spot of bother for this tweet:

Of course, she is now claiming not to know what Big Jock Knew meant.

Aye, she made it worse for herself by claiming not to have known what she was saying.

She should have just apologised and said it was an error of judgement and it would have been done with.

Nothing wrong with winding up sellick fans, of course, but not a great choice from her given she is a prominent sportswoman and the athletics bosses would not have been delighted with her.

She's obviously a bit dolly dimple, as one might expect from someone whose main talent is running in circles (or portions thereof).

She is an uber-hun however and courts the attention and adulation of the orcish fan sites - which is exactly what her djork remark was aimed at.

Was pleased to discover this, I didnt know it before: (sorry if I missed it).

In January, the company {sports direct} were given a further 26 percent of shares in Rangers Retail to add to the 49 percent which was already owned by the English businessman. It was a condition of his £5 million emergency loan to the club.

Now it is revealed they have come in the form of B shares, which are seen as second-class stock in the company which runs the club's entire retail and merchandise operation, including the club's Rangers Megastore and holds rights under licence to the club's famous crests.

Even if the loan is paid off, Mr Ashley and Sports Direct would remain in control over all Rangers Retail financial matters.

That is because only Sports Direct has A shares in the operation and while they make up 49 per cent of Rangers Retail, they are twice as valuable when it comes to voting. That's because each A share receives two votes instead of just one on "Financial Matters".

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13439288.Sports_Direct_supremo_Mike_Ashley_still_the_power_behind_the_Rangers_retail_throne/

So even if Ashley gets his £5m back, he will still retain control of rangers retail because his A shares get him two votes to everyone elses one vote per B share :laughing:

The fat one is very clever, isnt he?

I thought all shares in a company had to be the same - a share is a share, but no! It sounds dodgy to have shares of different worth, but then I am glad it is sevco being shafted by this.

Does this effectively mean that rangers retail cannot cut links with Sports Direct, unless Ashley agrees to it?

It's not that unusual to have different classes of share. Many companies do.

You used to get 'ordinary shares' and 'preference shares' in companies, but I'm sure they've got more fancy terms for them now.

One gave you an advantage in terms of voting rights and the other gave you an advantage in terms of dividends.

Fat chance of the latter at Snake Mountain.

You used to get 'ordinary shares' and 'preference shares' in companies, but I'm sure they've got more fancy terms for them now.

One gave you an advantage in terms of voting rights and the other gave you an advantage in terms of dividends.

Fat chance of the latter at Snake Mountain.

You still do get those, but there are more options than that. Good summary here:

http://www.companylawclub.co.uk/classes-of-shares

Thanks for the share info guys; I know sweet FA about stocks/shares etc!

Well if ashley has "the best" shares, then I am sure he is in the driving seat very firmly.

Ashley is a very shrewd businessman. The people he's dealing with are not.

Ashley is very wealthy, King's got nae money.

Hibs will surely win the championship this coming season. Would be funny as fuck. I am still intrigued where the scum are getting the money from.....they must have bought a few boxes of monopoly to use that money

They don't have any, that's why they're signing pish free agents. They did let 11 first team players plus 5 loaners go and have signed 4 freebies.

Hibs will surely win the championship this coming season. Would be funny as fuck. I am still intrigued where the scum are getting the money from.....they must have bought a few boxes of monopoly to use that money

I can see Hibs getting off to a flyer and opening up a gap on the Huns in the first few weeks. St Mirren, Hibs and QotS in their first 4 league games after opening the Petrofac Cup vs Hibs. Their season could be fucked by the end of August.

"It feels like a fan has got the chance to play for [The] Rangers and it has always been my dream so it will maybe not sink in until I get to walk out in front of 50000 fans at Ibrox"

Might be in a bit of a dwam for a good while then...

The only way that cunt walks out in front of a 50k crowd at Iprix is if he gets hit on the heid and sees treble.....

If Phil Mac Giolla Bhain is to be believed Sevco only have cash to get to September on current ST sales, or December in the unlikely event that they reach 40k; also communication between Dave King, Murray and the 3 Bears has completely broken down.

You couldnae make it up :hysterical:

They always only have enough cash to last till September according to that cunt, he's a zoomer.