Sevco Thread

Would a player in Scotland receive a 10 game ban for sectarian abuse?

Or would he get a double page spread in the Record on Monday outlining why the fenian bastard had it coming?

And a top 5 moments in Scottish football, that will include the simmie tackle, the dons singing about the ibrox disaster and logan being embroiled in a racist storm even though would be in no way part of any incident??

• Site Sponsor

It's all very well saying an amount of money. The payment terms will be pish and there is no guarantee that they will get their money. Had ICT sold Shinnie to us in January they would not have won the cup. Hibs got him for nothing and should allow him to leave for nothing next season, but have him in their team this season.

It's all very well saying an amount of money. The payment terms will be pish and there is no guarantee that they will get their money. Had ICT sold Shinnie to us in January they would not have won the cup. Hibs got him for nothing and should allow him to leave for nothing next season, but have him in their team this season.

The truth is that Sevco do not have enough money to make it worthwhile for Hibs to consider letting him go, especially to one of their potential promotion rivals.

This press nonsense is exactly the same as the Jess to Rangers crap that appeared in the press every time we were about to play them and it's no coincidence that Sevco's next competitive fixture is against Hibs.

As it stands Hibs must fancy themselves as favourites for promotion, they did well with a young side last year and finished above a Sevco side that have only got weaker in the close season. Allan is one of their best players and they certainly won't want to endanger their promotion chances and they're not so cash strapped as to need to let him go. If they gain promotion but lose Allan for nothing in a year then it will have been well worth it.

Is that not in that fully as bad as weegieland shithole Ayrshire, it will be a wee place with run down miners houses and its own flute band full of on the dole sponging minks

Looks like it aye.

The name just makes it sound hellish, the kind of desperate shithole that no one of civilised stock would ever consider venturing into.

I know of a few folk that have met Jim Whyte, one of them being @@dazzy_deff from here and have ehard he's actually a really good laugh.

A mate of mine used to work with Jim Whyte, at Sky Sports in London... he reckoned he was a great lad!

F34A2B55-5A91-4D87-A547-1C4B1920D5A6.png

What is the significance of the initials KB, referred to at the bottom of the picture?

Edit: :clangers2: King Billy FFS

FFS! That reminds me of Bob Malcolm... who'd always sign his name as 'Bob Malcolm FTP'

A mate of mine used to work with Jim Whyte, at Sky Sports in London... he reckoned he was a great lad!

FFS! That reminds me of Bob Malcolm... who'd always sign his name as 'Bob Malcolm FTP'

Incorrect, it was actually Bob 'FTP' Malcolm, with the FTP as his middle name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rotherham-defender-kirk-broadfoot-handed-6127136

"Broadfoot was born into a Protestant family in Ayrshire and is known to be a staunch supporters of certain cultural traditions relating to his religion."

Fucking scummy bastard.

The newspaper would have likely been more accurate to say:

"Broadfoot was born into a non-religious family who derive a sense of common identity from their mutual resentment of Irish people and/or Catholics; in this way they can gloss over their empty lives and lack of identity".

:laughing:

I had never heard of this Drongan place, but it turns out its just down the road from coylton and not far from ayr. Ayr is a nice town, quite pretty and affluent in parts. On the other hand, I once had a drink in a bar in Ayr harbour and a fight broke out between two aul grannies. Never seen the like of it in dignified Glasgow.

But yes - some of the places in its shire are appalling sh*tholes. Those terrible, introverted "yoo urnae fae aroon here like" type places, where the last person to work was great grandad so-and-so when the mine shut down.

But there are nice places in Ayrshire too - Troon (average age = 120) and Barassie for a start.

"Campaigners: Broadfoot's record ban for sectarianism exposes weak will of Scots football beaks"

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13498191.Campaigners__Broadfoot_s_record_ban_for_sectarianism_exposes_weak_will_of_Scots_football_beaks/

I dont usually like "Nil by mouth" (they are hopeless - all they do is pretend that "hun" is a sectarian word) but they got it right here.

I dont like it how the news reports all keep mentioning that Broadfoots victim didnt wear a poppy and turned his back on the union flag - its pure equivocation, those arent crimes, nor examples of prejudice. The guy isnt even British FFS, so why would he wear a poppy?

I dont like it how the news reports all keep mentioning that Broadfoots victim didnt wear a poppy and turned his back on the union flag - its pure equivocation, those arent crimes, nor examples of prejudice. The guy isnt even British FFS, so why would he wear a poppy?

I agree on it being a choice, but on the last bit, he is British. He was born in Derry...

• Upvote 1

He actually played for Northern Ireland under 21's before switching to the Republic.

No prizes for guessing what Broadfoot was saying to him.

I see Allan is now demanding a move to sevco, their tactics never change, bully Hibs through compliant media, unsettle the player to the extent that Hibs cannot reasonably use him in a game, and then take him for next to nothing as a result.

That is borderline criminal behaviour.

I see Allan is now demanding a move to sevco, their tactics never change, bully Hibs through compliant media, unsettle the player to the extent that Hibs cannot reasonably use him in a game, and then take him for next to nothing as a result.

I hope stubbs leaves him to rot in the youth team.

Neither side having him is the next best scenario for hibs.

• Upvote 1

He actually played for Northern Ireland under 21's before switching to the Republic.

No prizes for guessing what Broadfoot was saying to him.

I really fucking hope Hibs hold out.

Fuck the huns and the Daily Record.