Sevco Thread

He actually played for Northern Ireland under 21's before switching to the Republic.

No prizes for guessing what Broadfoot was saying to him.

I see Allan is now demanding a move to sevco, their tactics never change, bully Hibs through compliant media, unsettle the player to the extent that Hibs cannot reasonably use him in a game, and then take him for next to nothing as a result.

That is borderline criminal behaviour.

Yep, nothing new in that. I suspect that Hibs have got the resolve to hold out though. They should tell them £1 million plus up front, or shut up and fuck off.

Worth noting that according to the beeb: Scott Allan has told Hibernian he would like to join Rangers but no formal transfer request has been handed in.

I think Hibs publicly naming their price is the way to go.

Tell Allan you'd rather see him rot than sell him for buttons to a rival so he better be prepared to see out his contract or pray his "boyhood hero's" can scratch together the cash asap.

Call a press conference. state you want Allan to stay but if Rangers want him the price is £1m up front no negotiation.

Then let the fuckers and all their window lickers in the press do their worst.

I think Hibs publicly naming their price is the way to go.

Tell Allan you'd rather see him rot than sell him for buttons to a rival so he better be prepared to see out his contract or pray his "boyhood hero's" can scratch together the cash asap.

Call a press conference. state you want Allan to stay but if Rangers want him the price is £1m up front no negotiation.

Then let the fuckers and all their window lickers in the press do their worst.

This would be a great tactic. The huns still believe that King will spend whatever it takes and "over invest" in the club to buy them success, so a piddly £1M for a player should be a no brainer. When he fails to pay it the huns will lose their shit and the whole unsettling tactic that Sevco are trying here will have totally backfired.

think we should bid 499,999 just to up the price a bit

That would be fkn funny as fuck.

If a few clubs start throwing in bids just to price the Orcs up.

Exactly the type of thing their old club would have done in the past to prevent other SPL teams getting players.

If those cunts had been in a position to they'd have likely prevented us signing the likes of Shinnie & McLean just to prevent us from strengthening & the media would have helped them in doing so.

Nah, just let these pishy Championship teams fight over ding players.........(unless DM signs him, then he's obviously decent)

Fuck that. The orcs are no doubt going to sign him but we can help make sure they have to spend even more cash they cannot afford.

We bid £400k to get the ball rolling

From the BBC today quoting Ricki Neill of the "Rangers First" group... a good cunt I'm absolutely sure.

"I know a lot of Rangers fans are asking, 'where's the money and where's the £20m that you were going to put in?' But [chairman] Dave King is a wise man and a very rich man.

"You're not just going to fling in £20m and say, 'there you go, go and spend it'.

I think you'll find that's exactly what King said he'd do, you deluded fud.

I don't live a million miles away from Drongan (the 'o' is pronounced as a 'u' in these parts btw) and can confirm the views expressed above. I have heard a few tales about KB's Dad - I think he's a farm labourer and is meant to be something else. Head to toe in King Billy tats and the naming thing has been known about for years since Kirk hit the big time.

From the BBC today quoting Ricki Neill of the "Rangers First" group... a good cunt I'm absolutely sure.

"I know a lot of Rangers fans are asking, 'where's the money and where's the £20m that you were going to put in?' But [chairman] Dave King is a wise man and a very rich man.

"You're not just going to fling in £20m and say, 'there you go, go and spend it'.

I think you'll find that's exactly what King said he'd do, you deluded fud.

Doubly deluded as that sum wouldn't be for spending, it would be for keeping the bailiffs away!

Insolvency event by Christmas.