Hamilton

I would rank them in the following order of preference

Dundee United

Hibs

Rangers

Kilmarnock

Falkirk

Hamilton

I absolutely love a day out in the Shed - next season will be poorer for a lack of it, Hibs I have missed, they are a good club that gives us a good idea of where we are.

I tend to agree with Dynamo - the ground will be packed the run up in the press will be all about "that tackle" the aftermath will all be about kids in wheelchairs being attacked.

One thing to be certain - it will be a security nightmare with tensions high everywhere.

all done and said Id prefer to look for The Rangers in the calendar when it is released rather than Hamilton or Partick Thistle

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ray Wilkins has got with the program.

Constantly referring to the new club as 'The Rangers' on the radio this morning.

Although the stupid bald guffy fucker is mistaken in his assumption that every Scotsman wants 'the Rangers' back in the top league and wants to see the Rangers play Celtic.

Wilkins is a screaming hun...the only reason he will be referring to them as "the Rangers" will be so he doesn't receive a right hander from screaming tim Fatty Brazil...

I'm looking forward to playing the huns next season. Dunno why RUL got stick for saying the same. Pittodrie will be full too.

It was brilliant trying to beat them. They hated us, we hated them, you felt it. 1991 was the last time we beat them down there. Winning that next match was going to be a massive lift for that season!

But, they cheated. It's now a meaningless stat. We could have done exactly the same to them had we just cheated the tax man and spent money we didn't have and legally weren't allowed to. All those fixtures, looking back, just seem empty now. How anyone can look forward to playing the new team I don't know.

The time to complain has been and gone

Rangers of 1872 died and was taken over by Rangers of 2012 two totally independent units

Rangers 2012 was given the empty slot (the 42 place) once all the other teams moved up one place. That was the time to argue and complain. Once they were given that 42nd place there was always the likelihood that they would make it to the top division given the fact that they were full time and had a budget of the entire league in at least 2 of the leagues they constested the shocking think is it has taken them so long to get up

Once rangers of 2012 were give that 42nd place there is zero point complaining and bumping you gums about it

I don't get that they cheated - that club is dead 100% gone - Now there is some smoke and mirrors that they are the same club and that they cheated - that is the bigger lie the truth is they are a new club the question is not if the deserve to be in the top flight but whether they deserved (past tense) to be admitted to the 4th tier all those years ago. If you think they cheated then you think they are the same club - patently false

That horse has gone - I see a club that supposedly has better resources than us that should provide a challenge and be a better game than Hamilton or Partick thistle

The time to complain has been and gone

Rangers of 1872 died and was taken over by Rangers of 2012 two totally independent units

According to us, but not according to their fans. The business side of that club may have gone belly-up with the void filled by like-minded opportunists, but the vile spirit, following and attitudes it stood for remain.

And that's what needs ended.

According to us, but not according to their fans. The business side of that club may have gone belly-up with the void filled by like-minded opportunists, but the vile spirit, following and attitudes it stood for remain.

And that's what needs ended.

So what about the last 4 years? time to complain was in 2012 not in 2016. Pointless boycotting something that has been going on for 4 years

Same old pish from these talking heads about the Huns playing Celtic. They genuinely think that when you boil it down everyone in Scotland supports Huns or tims.

Who do you support?

Aberdeen

A sort of spazzy incredulous look appears, aye but who do you really support?

Spasticated, small minded, lack of free will muppets. Fuckin sad country we live in sometimes, grim.

• Upvote 6

As am I.

I'm looking forward to going down to Mordor as well and beating the cunts in their own front garden.

Watch what you say KSL you'll get accused as being a hun sympathiser from the obsessed bottle jobs on here who are shitting themselves at the thought of playing Sevco next season.
  • Downvote 2

Fuck The Rangers. Their presence in the league will not motivate me to watch fitba any more than Gretnas rise to the top flight did - and they did it in one season less.

No they didn't.

They got promoted in 3 straight seasons but took 3 attempts to get promoted to the second divison in the first place.

I hope Sevco die before they ever get to play an SPL game.

But if they survive long enough to make it up then I hope they get pumped by us and everyone else every week.

I certainly wouldn't suggest people stop putting money into the game because its corrupt and run entirely for the benefit of 1, possibly 2 clubs but its quite clear what a sham it was and continues to be. We'll never get a fair rub of the green if we let it continue as it is, so fans need to wake up and admit the reality rather than bury their heads and pretend its all just part of football.

Lots of fans get it now, but some still need to open their eyes and engage brain a little rather than spouting off shite in all directions.

• Upvote 1

I hope Sevco die before they ever get to play an SPL game.

But if they survive long enough to make it up then I hope they get pumped by us and everyone else every week.

I certainly wouldn't suggest people stop putting money into the game because its corrupt and run entirely for the benefit of 1, possibly 2 clubs but its quite clear what a sham it was and continues to be. We'll never get a fair rub of the green if we let it continue as it is, so fans need to wake up and admit the reality rather than bury their heads and pretend its all just part of football.

Lots of fans get it now, but some still need to open their eyes and engage brain a little rather than spouting off shite in all directions.

I don't get it we complained about them getting to start in division 3 then laughed like fuck at them all the way through then suddenly once they are about to get promoted people are saying we need to do something about it.

• Downvote 1

I don't get it we complained about them getting to start in division 3 then laughed like fuck at them all the way through then suddenly once they are about to get promoted people are saying we need to do something about it.

Are they?

I think I've been 100% consistent on my own feelings on this one.

But perhaps if some peoples attitudes are hardening its because those that follow the detail of whats going on behind the media front, can see that the cheating is being continued in the name of the new team just as much as it was for the old.

Personally I'm not expecting anyone to do anything about it, but I'd hope all Afc fans are smart enough to understand the utter disgrace of the situation, be able to accept the reality rather than brush it all aside because its too mentally challenging and be armed with some basic facts to ram down the throat of any hun scum that wants to repeat their lies and shite in earshot of fans who know what they are about.

Basically don't be taken for a mug.

Oh and this isn't some binary choice between throwing toys out of the pram because its corrupt or sticking your fingers in your ears and blindly carrying on with a shrug like some sort of village idiot who will happily be shat on at every turn.

Its quite possible to understand what is happening, read some blogs if you have to, accept the reality of our game being filled with examples of favouritism and cheating and ALSO pay to see your own club play and support them to the hilt. (**unless your club is one of the cheating fucks in question)

I find it strange that some fans are in such denial they get the rage when the see fans discussing this stuff as it its some sort of taboo subject for real fans.

• Upvote 3

Are they?

But perhaps if some peoples attitudes are hardening its because those that follow the detail of whats going on behind the media front, can see that the cheating is being continued in the name of the new team just as much as it was for the old.

Personally I'm not expecting anyone to do anything about it, but I'd hope all Afc fans are smart enough to understand the utter disgrace of the situation, be able to accept the reality rather than brush it all aside because its too mentally challenging and be armed with some basic facts to ram down the throat of any hun scum that wants to repeat their lies and shite in earshot of fans who know what they are about.

Oh and this isn't some binary choice between throwing toys out of the pram because its corrupt or sticking your fingers in your ears and blindly carrying on with a shrug like some sort of village idiot who will happily be shat on at every turn.

Its quite possible to understand what is happening, read some blogs if you have to, accept the reality of our game being filled with examples of favouritism and cheating and ALSO pay to see your own club play and support them to the hilt. (**unless your club is one of the cheating fucks in question)

I find it strange that some fans are in such denial they get the rage when the see fans discussing this stuff as it its some sort of taboo subject for real fans.

The only rage appears to be coming from yourself min.

I care more about my own team and not some replica of a team that used to play in our league.

The only cheating I appear to see them doing correct me if I am wrong is grossly overspending like the old team did. Can this be seen as cheating seeing as we did so also before we cleared our debt? The blogs you speak of have been predicting dates that they will go bust for the past 4 years it hasn't happened yet so I think their credibility is in serious doubt tbh

I hate them as much as the next cunt and let them know about it at any opportunity but the obsession by certain posters on here towards them on here is becoming tedious now.

• Downvote 2

Are they?

Have you been to any games or watched any scottish football matches over the last 4 years?

• Downvote 1

Think he was getting stick more for saying they deserved a licence?

I am of the opinion that in Scotland a license would have been granted in similar circumstances to Aberdeen and therefore I don't get hung up about whether or not it was against rules (3 years accounts being the one often quoted).

There was no big side waiting to join our leagues, most weeks we talk about how shite most of the clubs are outwith the top league and how awful their supports are. There is not many sports that would reject a club who can attract 30,000 plus crowds.

In Italy similar provisions were put in place for non fashionable clubs such as Fiorentina in the past.

It's a different situation in England as they have a proper pathway for clubs to rebuild, at the time we didn't. I would expect clubs to start from Lowland/Highland league now.

In terms of football, Pittodrie will be guaranteed to be sold out on their first game back and good luck anyone getting a ticket to ibrox. This shows that the decision to grant them a license was correct as the vast majority of people want these games.

Bring on the -1.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The only rage appears to be coming from yourself min.

I care more about my own team and not some replica of a team that used to play in our league.

The only cheating I appear to see them doing correct me if I am wrong is grossly overspending like the old team did. Can this be seen as cheating seeing as we did so also before we cleared our debt? The blogs you speak of have been predicting dates that they will go bust for the past 4 years it hasn't happened yet so I think their credibility is in serious doubt tbh

I hate them as much as the next cunt and let them know about it at any opportunity but the obsession by certain posters on here towards them on here is becoming tedious now.

The only thing getting tedious is your monotonous reply.

Wait and see what happens when they come up. 40 clubs cease to exist.

Have you completely forgotten the 27 years before 2012?

That's what we are hurtling back to. This would never have happened had the corruption been ended and dealt with in 2012.

However, it was not. Look at Campbell Ogilvie.

Scottish football is a sham. Not my fault if you're too dull to notice.

The only thing getting tedious is your monotonous reply.

Wait and see what happens when they come up. 40 clubs cease to exist.

Have you completely forgotten the 27 years before 2012?

That's what we are hurtling back to. This would never have happened had the corruption been ended and dealt with in 2012.

However, it was not. Look at Campbell Ogilvie.

Scottish football is a sham. Not my fault if you're too dull to notice.

Your bottle must have well and truly crashed now?

First of all you told us that in November they would be bust again now you're moaning about what is going to happen when they come up.

Make your paranoid mind up chief.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My hatred for whatever the fuck we want to call them knows no bounds.

I have seen the damage their hordes do at first hand in their visits to our fair city. If we never had to play them again I would be delighted.

However, circumstances now dictate we will have to face up to them again, fate will put us with them first day of season 16-17 and it will be chaos. The dream scenario is we are unfurling a flag in front of them but alas that ship may have sailed.

I'm facing up to the inevitable now and I hope to fuck we pump them EVERY single time we come cross them.

There's no longer 2 champions league places available and even the champions have a task on their hands making the groups

The big money is no longer there for the gruesome twosome to grab to maintain the duopoly

The fact that the Rangers have a larger income than us will be partly eaten up by their debt and running costs of Ibrox

Factor in that they don't look as strong in the championship as hearts did and there's not much more money in the SPL after they rearranged the TV cash to help der Hun out a few years ago and I can't see them being that strong

How many of their players would you take?

They've got to replace half a team and have half a team make a step up just to be sure of top 6

Our battle will be with Hearts and Celtic next season I think- although I've no doubt they will take points off all 3