Sevco Thread

Nae comparing how much I love/hate them though.

Besides that figure is grossly exaggerated as most are not even about them.

:rolleyes:

Love or hate your quite simply obsessed.

Also, you were very quick (overly defensive) to search this stat.

:laughing:

TBF as soon as I saw you had replied to thread I knew exactly what my response would be.

• Upvote 1

Love or hate your quite simply obsessed.

TBF as soon as I saw you had replied to thread I knew exactly what my response would be.

The majority of my posts in this thread are with regards the obsessiveness from folk like you about Sevco though :clangers2:

You're quite "simply the obsessed"

I have you winning 7-4 over me for Today alone

Anyone who wants to play the scum again are off their heads and need help

You just know the cheating will start as soon as they are up with the refs trying their best to get the ex old firm to the top

It will be penalty or sending off for any team that plays them add the dodgy goals for and the goals chacked off the other teams for offside

cheating hun fucks 2017

greenbottles

Dandies arguing over how much the love/hate Sevco :clangers2:

It was because of this thread I became a Hatter to begin with. It underlined to me, that we are all the same, fitba supporters, apart fae that rat's nest of a club and their partners in scummery. Old Firm right enough, they cannae live without each other and that's a sad fact. If sevco had been fucked out of fitba all together, the other lot would have withered and died. Scotland would have been better for it, a great chance missed, not just for fitba but for all.

Fuckin makes me rage thinkin aboot it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your bottle must have well and truly crashed now?

First of all you told us that in November they would be bust again now you're moaning about what is going to happen when they come up.

Make your paranoid mind up chief.

You're losing your composure, not me.

You are happy to prop up the Ponzi scheme, I get it.

I'm not. I've given you the reasons why. It's up to you to disagree with that but don't expect respect for doing so, unless you have a logical reason to, which you don't appear to.

I'm all ears if you can explain why you endorse a league setup which favours two clubs only.

• Upvote 1

There's no longer 2 champions league places available and even the champions have a task on their hands making the groups

The big money is no longer there for the gruesome twosome to grab to maintain the duopoly

The fact that the Rangers have a larger income than us will be partly eaten up by their debt and running costs of Ibrox

Factor in that they don't look as strong in the championship as hearts did and there's not much more money in the SPL after they rearranged the TV cash to help der Hun out a few years ago and I can't see them being that strong

How many of their players would you take?

They've got to replace half a team and have half a team make a step up just to be sure of top 6

Our battle will be with Hearts and Celtic next season I think- although I've no doubt they will take points off all 3

Unfortunately you fail to factor in corruption.

This will ensure the hegemony. I'd put big money on that being the case next season.

It's been a breath of fresh air, although we had to put them in their place last year. As I said, chance missed. Here's hoping the 2 of them wont be so cocky and try to dictate in future. The supporters, not fans, supporters of the other clubs can, and it's been proved, put pressure on our clubs to stand up against them.

ps, I thought the 11-1 vote rule had been changed.

I am of the opinion that in Scotland a license would have been granted in similar circumstances to Aberdeen and therefore I don't get hung up about whether or not it was against rules (3 years accounts being the one often quoted).

There was no big side waiting to join our leagues, most weeks we talk about how shite most of the clubs are outwith the top league and how awful their supports are. There is not many sports that would reject a club who can attract 30,000 plus crowds.

In Italy similar provisions were put in place for non fashionable clubs such as Fiorentina in the past.

It's a different situation in England as they have a proper pathway for clubs to rebuild, at the time we didn't. I would expect clubs to start from Lowland/Highland league now.

In terms of football, Pittodrie will be guaranteed to be sold out on their first game back and good luck anyone getting a ticket to ibrox. This shows that the decision to grant them a license was correct as the vast majority of people want these games.

Bring on the -1.

Ha! Don't think that making sense will save you from abuse on here!! ;)

Who posted in: Sevco Thread

Member name

tup

fine-n-dandy

Pudgie

Clydeside_Sheep

dervish

Please tell me these stats are easily found and you didn't just count them all :P

The majority of my posts in this thread are with regards the obsessiveness from folk like you about Sevco though :clangers2:

You're quite "simply the obsessed"

I have you winning 7-4 over me for Today alone

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done. Maybe you should spend more time updating us on what players we should be signing instead thats far more entertaining.

Ha! Don't think that making sense will save you from abuse on here!! ;)

Please tell me these stats are easily found and you didn't just count them all :P

Pretty easy just go into the forums at the side of each thread it tells you how much replies to the thread click on there and up pops the numbers.

5 second job.

Makes a change from counting knives & forks returned in the offshore canteen for the torn faced cunt.

At least the second time you've used that one now tuppy min.

I might have to ask the mods to remove that for mentioning personal stuff. :zoomer:

If the game is that corrupt would didn't they come up last season?

Don't get me wrong-they'll undoubtedly get decisions in their favour - precisely why I think they'll pick up points from this seasons top 3- but they can't fix games that much all the time

Simply because Hearts were far superior to them.

It's a real shame that paranoia is going to lose us a few fans next season.

Bring the cunts on is what I say.

• Downvote 3

Same old pish from these talking heads about the Huns playing Celtic. They genuinely think that when you boil it down everyone in Scotland supports Huns or tims.

Who do you support?

Aberdeen

A sort of spazzy incredulous look appears, aye but who do you really support?

Spasticated, small minded, lack of free will muppets. Fuckin sad country we live in sometimes, grim.

Encounter it all the time when in a football 'crowd' down here. May as well say i support Partick Thistle.

40 clubs are going to cease to exist in what respect? The press will be focused on the huns/tims? What about the last 4 seasons when The Rangers have been active? Do they not count?

They can talk on the back pages we can win on the pitch. Who gives a fuck what Keith Jackshun has to say. I don't pay attention to the scottish sports press now and I won't next season either.

• Downvote 1

Anyone saying they don't want to go down to Glasgow and see us beating them is a lying bastard!!

Canna wait to see it!

And pray tell was your enjoyment affected in any way when they lined up (falsely and illegally as it turned out) with 5 Dutch Internationals versus the pissin Young Brothers plus Ritchie Fucking Byrne!?! They can legitimately beat us on the majority of occasions. Clubs with 40,000 season tickets versus clubs with 12,000 should do. Successful clubs then get access to European gravy trains making the perfectly legitimate if grossly unfair distortion even larger.

They didn't need to fucking cheat and we didn't need to let them off with it.

Simples.

• Upvote 2

And pray tell was your enjoyment affected in any way when they lined up (falsely and illegally as it turned out) with 5 Dutch Internationals versus the pissin Young Brothers plus Ritchie Fucking Byrne!?! They can legitimately beat us on the majority of occasions. Clubs with 40,000 season tickets versus clubs with 12,000 should do. Successful clubs then get access to European gravy trains making the perfectly legitimate if grossly unfair distortion even larger.

They didn't need to fucking cheat and we didn't need to let them off with it.

Simples.

Byrne was never here at the same time as Darren Young.

There is no reason at all that fan's of any club should welcome the scum of Scottish football playing in the Premiership or come to that in any League. The folk who think that by us beating them is just reward for their cheating need a reality check.

• Upvote 1

40 clubs are going to cease to exist in what respect? The press will be focused on the huns/tims? What about the last 4 seasons when The Rangers have been active? Do they not count?

They can talk on the back pages we can win on the pitch. Who gives a fuck what Keith Jackshun has to say. I don't pay attention to the scottish sports press now and I won't next season either.

Television. Prize money. Sponsorship.

Basically anything that matters. They get it all and we get totally marginalised.

If this does not happen I'll be astounded. You and others sound as if you are trying to justify still going to yourselves.

Always stick to the principle in life. The principle here is it's hoped we will all accept cheating.

Shamefully, some of us appear to.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps we just support our team TUP and are not obsessed with goings on in Glasgow.

You will be back though I can almost guarantee that. This is little more than an attention seeking stunt from you.

I'm sure the club will really miss your 2 games a season support next season when Sevco come up what with an extra couple thousand punters coming 1-2 times a season.

Television. Prize money. Sponsorship.

Basically anything that matters. They get it all and we get totally marginalised.

If this does not happen I'll be astounded. You and others sound as if you are trying to justify still going to yourselves.

Always stick to the principle in life. The principle here is it's hoped we will all accept cheating.

Shamefully, some of us appear to.

Not justifying anything.

I'm going to watch the Dons not the opposition.

If we won the league presumably we'd get more prize money than they do.

Not justifying anything.

I'm going to watch the Dons not the opposition.

If we won the league presumably we'd get more prize money than they do.

We have no chance. We tried 27 times against this system and failed.

It's setup to ensure hegemony. I could list the reasons why but I can't be arsed, the information is out there for those keen to know it.

Perhaps we just support our team TUP and are not obsessed with goings on in Glasgow.

You will be back though I can almost guarantee that. This is little more than an attention seeking stunt from you.

I'm sure the club will really miss your 2 games a season support next season when Sevco come up what with an extra couple thousand punters coming 1-2 times a season.

I support my team too. It's the setup they are part of that I don't endorse.

Hate the cunts old and new. Hate their supporters. Hate their players hate their fucking stadium. Just hate everything about them. But am looking forward to playing them at a packed Pittidrie. There was always an atmosphere in those games that we never get against anyone else. Hope we get them at home first game of the season. The fucking cunts.