Sevco Thread

Hate the cunts old and new. Hate their supporters. Hate their players hate their fucking stadium. Just hate everything about them. But am looking forward to playing them at a packed Pittidrie. There was always an atmosphere in those games that we never get against anyone else. Hope we get them at home first game of the season. The fucking cunts.

Agreed...smash the cunts on and off the park....

• Upvote 3

They came into being 4 years ago - the time to complain was then - as soon as this new team was allowed into the fourth division and the hoardes decide to hijack them they were always likely to end up in the premiership

The ship has sailed

Problem is there are two very diverse opinions at play - those of us that know they are a new team club whatever and those hoardes that are clinging on to the continuity - the above posting isn't one of the 6-sigma posts of those at the end of the spectrum but a norm and there is likely to be trouble ahead

SFA and SPFL had FOUR years when they could have cleaned up Scottish football when they could have made clubs responsible for fans behaviour and they have failed us and we are going to see the impact of that next year

I thought we had seen the last of riot police in Scottish football - I fear they may return

Perhaps we just support our team TUP and are not obsessed with goings on in Glasgow.

You will be back though I can almost guarantee that. This is little more than an attention seeking stunt from you.

I'm sure the club will really miss your 2 games a season support next season when Sevco come up what with an extra couple thousand punters coming 1-2 times a season.

You sound like a Killie fan chasing the blue pound there.

This is the mentality we are dealing with here. They are still in total denial. How anyone can welcome these scum back is beyond comprehension.

Exactly.

I think Dons fans should be going to games of course, but they shouldn't be trying to brush all the cheating and corruption and scummy behaviour under the carpet just so they can enjoy a few wins over the scum.

Open your eyes folks, accept the truth and follow your team with a clear idea of whats really going on and how much we are really being fucked over by these cunts. Don't pathetically cling to ignorance just so you can waddle along to the game with fingers in your ears slagging off everyone else for be obsessed with real facts.

They came into being 4 years ago - the time to complain was then - as soon as this new team was allowed into the fourth division and the hoardes decide to hijack them they were always likely to end up in the premiership

The ship has sailed

Problem is there are two very diverse opinions at play - those of us that know they are a new team club whatever and those hoardes that are clinging on to the continuity - the above posting isn't one of the 6-sigma posts of those at the end of the spectrum but a norm and there is likely to be trouble ahead

SFA and SPFL had FOUR years when they could have cleaned up Scottish football when they could have made clubs responsible for fans behaviour and they have failed us and we are going to see the impact of that next year

I thought we had seen the last of riot police in Scottish football - I fear they may return

The time to complain wasn't just when they were let off by LNS and snuck a new club into the bottom league though.

They are still claiming to be the same club and supported in this by the media and SFA, so we are quite entitled to keep complaining, keep insisting on facts being facts.

There is no time window on being outraged or angry with the way we have all been and continue to be shafted, no one can put a timeframe on that, people are entitled to stick to the truth and fight for their voices to be heard regardless of the media pushed "time to move" on shite.

Saddens me that Dons fans are so pathetic they can't cope with a bit of conflict and would rather capitulate to lies and threats than just stick firm in their beliefs.

• Upvote 1

Saddens me that Dons fans are so pathetic they can't cope with a bit of conflict and would rather capitulate to lies and threats than just stick firm in their beliefs.

Saddens me that Aberdeen fans are more interested about scoring points off each other about who is the better fan due to the fact that they will or wont go to games next season because of a club that might or might not have existed

CfSTAr8WQAA30hL.jpg

Writes "you may call us Sevco, New Club or zombie, but we don't fucking care"

Yet rants about these other clubs on social media and even admits to being angry about it.

"Tonight is the night Rangers are coming back to the Premiership"

I hope to fuck they get beat just to wipe the smile, and, more than likely, dirt and spittle, off his face.

Isn't it surprising that he mentions being back A LOT, not caring (twice), how we're all shite at everything, can't resist mentioning Celtic but doesn't see fit to dignify £168m of debt that just apparently magically disappeared.

Ok it's not surprising. At all.

AND, most importantly, this devil's ejac was never ever going to die in so far as we could have banished them (quite legitimately incidentally) to the Glasgow Green junkie sunday kickabout league if we'd wanted, and (equally legitimately) deducted their ill gotten titles from them and they would still have turned out to support them with an inevitable, if longer term rise back to the top tier eventually. This accompanied by all the cheerleaders spouting the self same pish as this muppet above. So why exactly did we pander to them and every demand (except an SPL, div 1 or 2 place :giggle: ) they ever made?

Fuck me, Richard Gough (CM) is quoted on John James site today stating that he felt the two unpaid fines and an automatic place still in the SPL should have been enough.

That's the supposed "punishment" for 15 years SFA supported huncuntery plus £168m debt being shed people! Thems the facts. :oldman2:

There is only one smiley appropriate :violent: but of course that's exactly the response they're hoping for (possibly without the bat).

Cunts, the lot of them.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Scottish football faces imminent disaster because of this bastard creation.

Next season will be the greatest in a generation. There will be 4 teams with realistic title hopes.

Looking at how poor Celtic have been, I don't think this new Glasgow club are going to be any great shakes next season either. The lack of a second CL place will prevent the massive dominance that we saw taking place over the last 20 years. Whilst they will still have more money than the rest of us, nobody should have any fears facing either of the Scum.

• Upvote 2

Celtic will be no less powerful, just hopefully they'll be a little more distracted. On the basis that Der Hun can't afford anyone of note just now its unlikely that CFC will see a need to significantly strengthen either, complacent fucks that they are. I'll be very surprised if, on the back of a decent Euro16 showing they didn't come in for Mcginn or Hayes since that'd strengthen them and weaken us at the same time for pennies rather than go large in Engerlund. It very much depends on if they choose to stick or twist with Delia, which in itself depends on the next six games (7 or 8 for them since they'll get totally hung up on their cup semi, and, more understandably once we knick the league off them, the cup final as well).

Don't be surprised to see the bastard spawn at Pittodrie for the opening day - depends if they give the SPFL the nod that they fancy it or not. Khazakstan on the Wednesday night, noon kick off on the Saturday for the league (Friday night if they think they can get away with it).

Oh one other thing. Best thing we can do is hump the cunts obviously, since results against the hun will be whoever is managing CFC's yardstick. If we hump them, they will have to hump them too. Everyone wins. Apart from them obviously.

But I agree with Tup. Regrettably there will be all manner of huncuntery at play to avoid precisely the scenario I lay out above.

Sorry I'll try that again.

But I agree with Tup regrettably. There will be all manner of huncuntery at play to avoid precisely the scenario I lay out above.

That's better!

• Upvote 1

The naivety on display in some of these posts about what the hun represents is staggering.

They transcend football, their influence goes way beyond that, and they and their fixers will not be settling for 3rd or 4th place rest assured.

They are here to compete with the fenian bastards in their eyes. Aberdeen and Hearts quickly become completely irrelevant again.

This will happen. I'd put big money on it.

Writes "you may call us Sevco, New Club or zombie, but we don't fucking care"

Yet rants about these other clubs on social media and even admits to being angry about it.

"Tonight is the night Rangers are coming back to the Premiership"

I hope to fuck they get beat just to wipe the smile, and, more than likely, dirt and spittle, off his face.

I had to bite to that post as I saw it too and replied with this....

Nice to hear fans acknowledge this new entity as 'The Rangers' as the old one is in liquidation.

You can quote the ASA, of whoever says you are the same club, but not according to the law of the land, which has already been proven in court.

If I bought my great grandads war medals, (ie his history) does that make me a war hero, or if I had a black lab that passed away and I got a new black lab, then put the old dogs collar on it and called it the same name, its it the same dog?

Firstly, there was not ‘demotion’ and there is no ‘back where we belong’, as this entity has never been here before!

You can dress it up anyway you want to but it was the corporate mismanagement by SDM then CW, that got you into this mess, it was not the fault of any other club and now you have a career criminal chairman at the helm with 41 counts of tax evasion, who has spent all of his fortune in South Africa avoiding jail. This is a man who ripped of pension funds and even on orphanage ffs. The club is currently in debt by well over £9m and need soft loans to keep the lights on until the end of the season. So a tax dodging career criminal as chairman of a tax dodging club, a perfect match!

The SFA made up new rules such as an ‘Associate Membership’ for this new entity, which didn’t even exist before 2012 to allow it to take part in in the league, as the full membership was still under the ownership of the old club (if it’s the same club, how could two co-exist on 2012?)

If this new club and supporters started off showing some contrition for the way the old club went about its business and accepted the consequences of administration & liquidation, then supporters of other clubs may have been more receptive and more sympathetic but instead they adopted the same attitude as this old club in thinking they had a sense of entitlement and it was the fault of every other club.

Since this club has been away, clubs like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Caley Thistle, Kilmarnock etc have all either eliminated or vastly reduced their debt, attendances’ are up, people can take their young kids to the game without fear and there has been a great spread of clubs winning cups. If this Armageddon, that was talked about, I’m all for it!!

The angry sevco fans (is there any other type?) talk about boycotting grounds of the clubs who allegedly ‘kicked them when they were down’. Boycott away then, I don’t want to see you darken the door of my club ever again, you have not been missed (can you do us all a favour and take the other half of the bigot brothers as well, after all you are both cheeks of the same arse!). All those seats mean extra space for the home support (which we can fill)

• Upvote 7
Guest milne_afc

And so it begins. The bookies have made the scum 2nd favourites to win the Premiership title next season. Aberdeen are 3rd favourites.

They'll have the second biggest budget. 2nd fav is right regardless of the division they've came out of.

They'll have the second biggest budget. 2nd fav is right regardless of the division they've came out of.

Exactly.

Fuck the bookies, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPFL and fuck Sevco.

I have every faith we will destroy these cunts first before they get anywhere near the level they think they will be.

• Upvote 1