Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc

Exactly.

Fuck the bookies, fuck the SFA, fuck the SPFL and fuck Sevco.

I have every faith we will destroy these cunts first before they get anywhere near the level they think they will be.

+1

Anyone saying otherwise or spouting g conspiracy based drivel is a big poof. @@tup

The naivety on display in some of these posts about what the hun represents is staggering.

They transcend football, their influence goes way beyond that, and they and their fixers will not be settling for 3rd or 4th place rest assured.

They are here to compete with the fenian bastards in their eyes. Aberdeen and Hearts quickly become completely irrelevant again.

This will happen. I'd put big money on it.

So how do you explain the 80's? We are our own worst enemies. Them coming up is no different from Inverness or Falkirk coming up. We'll challenge the same as we have this season. Your Masonic haverings are just that, haverings.

So how do you explain the 80's? We are our own worst enemies. Them coming up is no different from Inverness or Falkirk coming up. We'll challenge the same as we have this season. Your Masonic haverings are just that, haverings.

There wasn't the same money in Scottish Football in the 80s, so the Glasgow freaks couldn't just buy the league like they do now.

Them coming up is no different from Inverness or Falkirk coming up. There you have it. You seem to think we are talking about a NORMAL football club here. They run the SPFL /SFA/ and the Scottish Media. You are really in total denial of the situation.

• Upvote 2

To be fair, well done for winning promotion, they deserve to be up, they finished above good sides and credit where it's due.

Next season I expect a top 6, side there will be more points shared out between Aberdeen, Celtic, hearts and the rangers,

If they show some humility, and a modicum of decency they will be a welcome addition,

I fear not however.

To be fair, well done for winning promotion, they deserve to be up, they finished above good sides and credit where it's due.

Next season I expect a top 6, side there will be more points shared out between Aberdeen, Celtic, hearts and the rangers,

If they show some humility, and a modicum of decency they will be a welcome addition,

I fear not however.

Really hope this a wind up to get a reaction.

• Upvote 1

A new club who to my knowledge have never featured in the topflight of the Scottish game, with the same old scummy bastards following aka gloryhunting. A black day for Scottish Fitba!

Wonder how many of the top flight clubs will through some official media "welcome The Rangers for their first ever visit" like Montrose did a few years back and got pelters for.

My guess: 0.

All ready too late for ifs...

"We've got to be challenging for the title," said Halliday. "That's not me being arrogant or disrespectful to Celtic at all.
"You can't be at a club like this and be happy with second."

Don't even bother with any rhetoric about their first aim being staying in the division. Don't even bother with any thought of second perhaps being out of your reach. Don't be disrespectful to Celtic, but disrespect the 10 other teams that will be in the division with you.

Cunts.

• Upvote 1

All ready too late for ifs...

Don't even bother with any rhetoric about their first aim being staying in the division. Don't even bother with any thought of second perhaps being out of your reach. Don't be disrespectful to Celtic, but disrespect the 10 other teams that will be in the division with you.

Cunts.

A couple of seasons in mid table at best with journeymen no marks like Halliday stinking out hunbrox and it will be just like the previous hun outfit from 75-85 and crowds of 6000. Fingers crossed!

When your old dog dies & you get a new wee puppy to try & replace it. You can put the old dead dogs collar on the new puppy & you can even call the new puppy by the old dogs name if you like but as much as you may wish it be so. This new puppy just isn't the old dog.

You are still the same prick though, so that's something to cling onto I guess.

Rangers return to Premiership 'good news', says SPFL chief Neil Doncaster "We've got an appetiser in 10 days' time with the Scottish Cup semi-final between Celtic and Rangers, but we've got four pretty big main courses to look forward to next year."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10232156/rangers-return-to-premiership-good-news-says-spfl-chief-neil-Doncaster

There is not much more to say about Doncaster than has already been said before.

Rangers return to Premiership 'good news', says SPFL chief Neil Doncaster "We've got an appetiser in 10 days' time with the Scottish Cup semi-final between Celtic and Rangers, but we've got four pretty big main courses to look forward to next year."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10232156/rangers-return-to-premiership-good-news-says-spfl-chief-neil-Doncaster

There is not much more to say about Doncaster than has already been said before.

:suicide:

It seems Sevco finishing in the bottom six isn't an option.

:suicide:

It seems Sevco finishing in the bottom six isn't an option.

Aye, quite. I would love for this Frankengers to find itself embroiled in a relegation scrap with teams who KNOW they're not above such a thing, sadly I can't see it happening though.

At the very least, however, the first game against them at Pittodrie is going to be, erm, interesting... :fight:

If I bought my great grandads war medals, (ie his history) does that make me a war hero, or if I had a black lab that passed away and I got a new black lab, then put the old dogs collar on it and called it the same name, its it the same dog?

When your old dog dies & you get a new wee puppy to try & replace it. You can put the old dead dogs collar on the new puppy & you can even call the new puppy by the old dogs name if you like but as much as you may wish it be so. This new puppy just isn't the old dog.

You are still the same prick though, so that's something to cling onto I guess.

Recycling jokes again FnD?

They'll face an issue if they are sitting in say - Hearts position, come Christmas time next season, which I'd say is reasonable for the first time in the big league. The fans will want big money spent in January, and they don't have it.

All but the most intelligent (they do occasionally exist - but you'd struggle) want them to be challenging Celtic and us next year - and going on their consistency/cup games this year, they don't have enough to do that. Some teams will freeze at Ibrox, but most will have nothing to fear from them.

They'll face an issue if they are sitting in say - Hearts position, come Christmas time next season, which I'd say is reasonable for the first time in the big league. The fans will want big money spent in January, and they don't have it.

All but the most intelligent (they do occasionally exist - but you'd struggle) want them to be challenging Celtic and us next year - and going on their consistency/cup games this year, they don't have enough to do that. Some teams will freeze at Ibrox, but most will have nothing to fear from them.

You can't really compare their side this year to how well they will do next season as they will very likely spend money and bolster their squad.

They will be top 4 without a doubt. The gap between the bottom 6 and the top of the Championship is pretty narrow so I don't think they will have too much to worry about facing the likes of Hamilton or Killie (if they survive).