Sevco Thread

It is a catch 22 situation for fans in the Premiership. We really need to let the corrupt SPFL/SFA our views but apart from a complete boycott of matches they will not listen. The other thing is the Clubs themselves are looking forward to Sevco joining them again so are themselves part of the problem. NO football club in the world would have been allowed to behave like Sevco has done for the past 4 years without bringing the game into disrepute.

There is no point in debating at this level of stupidity.

Ignorance is bliss, crack on.

Agreed...People are not seeing the bigger picture here. When Sevco reamerge from the ashes and begin to take control of Scottish football like before,fans will say how did we let this happen, we could have stopped this.

I see the campaign "No Mercy To The Plotters Who Tried To Destroy Us" was getting ramped up again at the weekend.

C'mon Peterheid

Yup, my friend copied that on to his page and I had to bite....

The thick cvnts cannot see that the authorities pandered to them, made new rules up for them etc. The oldco supporters used to accuse us of living in the past, but they are much, much worse.

Agreed...People are not seeing the bigger picture here. When Sevco reamerge from the ashes and begin to take control of Scottish football like before,fans will say how did we let this happen, we could have stopped this.

Boycotting games is going to help so much.

It is precisely that mentality, that we all turn up to give it GIRFUYerliquidatederses that all the clubs are banking on. Which is fine . I understand the approach, short sighted as it may be. But the bigoted fucks are already turning up with a massive competitive advantage, have the green light to cheat with impunity and the absolute risk facing every club I.e liquidation has now been removed. What is the point in paying to support that. It's like a 20 handicapper being asked to play Rory mcilroy and before you've even started the boy says "I'll give you 6 strokes, no more, and if it still looks like you're going to beat me we'll renegotiate." Plus you pay his green fee and bus fare.

I pay to allow my team to compete as best they can against the afore mentioned competitive advantage. I don't pay to maintain it!!!!

Mines is less a boycot and more a "this is too expensive, i'm going to go elsewhere"

Your one I can maybe slightly agree with however...

A man from the wilderness who maybe attends 2-3 games at a push each season telling the rest of us not to put money into Scottish football is laughable.

Fuck The Huns, Aberdeen's my team, I'll be renewing as will many more.

Nail on head Tommy the position we've been in past few years we should be looking to continue challenging at the top of the table even when these cunts come up. What will tup and his band of obsessed buddies speak about now?

I think it's time to face up that they will be here next year like it or not.

My guess is the little jacobite is trying to save face by turning his back on AFC because of all the abuse to he's dished out last few years regarding Sevco he's now running scared.

Fuck The Huns, Aberdeen's my team, I'll be renewing as will many more.

Yes I agree and will continue myself for the sake of the kids and the club I've supported from boyhood. But this situation was going to arise regardless. They were going to turn up and chant their pishand we were going to turn up and laugh. So why pander to them?

The conversation seems to have been:

"We're in the pure dead huff about getting caught cheating and having to repay oor debts n'that like no but"

"And?"

"So wes'll walk away if you tell us liquidation is really quite important (but we won't really)"

"Oh, ok then, we'll fuck over 40 other clubs on the strength of a threat we don't believe as long as you promise not to do it again"

"Ps don't worry about the fine for getting caught the last time either I'll ask the other 41 for a whip round"

Correct.

Anyone who puts money into 'Scottish' football from next season onnwards is part of the overall problem.

Acquiescence = acceptance.

That is indeed true and the expectation that other clubs and fans will just acquiese is born of the same kind of arrogance that led to the EBTs in the first place.

Given sellick see sevco as a kind of symbiotic business partner, their board will do or say nothing unless pressured into it by fans. Sadly the same likely goes for every club.

Better to have no Scottish game than a corrupt Scottish game.

Can't agree with that, all the great dons teams over the years and a very good one we have now. The trophies, goals, excitement, better to have not lived that because paranoid people think it's corrupt?

Whether new or old, the huns deserved a license. Personally I'm looking forward to those 4 games more than Fucking St Johnstone again.

• Downvote 9

Can't agree with that, all the great dons teams over the years and a very good one we have now. The trophies, goals, excitement, better to have not lived that because paranoid people think it's corrupt?

As far as I / we know, it was only corrupt during the EBT years, not all the time.

There has surely to be some redress for that, or it shows corruption is tolerated.

Whether new or old, the huns deserved a license. Personally I'm looking forward to those 4 games more than Fucking St Johnstone again.

Just fuck off.

I don't mind people having a difference of opinion but you're just wrong.

Just fuck off.

I don't mind people having a difference of opinion but you're just wrong.

Have a minus one for this rubbish.