Sevco Thread

Heard from someone who has seen him many times and he said he is nowhere near as good as the media suggest.

At that age it's just potential.

He's a good player. The best midfielder at rangers at that age group for sure. I think there's one or two better midfielders in the country at that age group in my opinion.....

If only,it's the three directors oh Club 1872 what ever the fuck that is???

It's the largest 'The Rangers' supporters group which was formed to (try and) ensure that monies raised/donated was kept out of spiv hands and would go straight to the club (but it hasn't worked out that way).

'Gullibears' who have signed up for the 18.72 (pound sterling) monthly direct debit (on top of their seasons books) are just kissing their money good-bye in the 'Ayebrokes' black hole.

Apparent behind-the-scenes dispute regarding conflict of interest has led to the resignations.

Heard from someone who has seen him many times and he said he is nowhere near as good as the media suggest.

If he was half decent though the Huns would have been pinning their hopes on flogging him for £5m+ in 5 years time.

Pleasing that they're this desperate for any cash.

If it's been reported as £500k it'll be half that.

He's a good player. The best midfielder at rangers at that age group for sure. I think there's one or two better midfielders in the country at that age group in my opinion.....

the media machine at the hunnery have done their job well with this young player.

If he goes to Chelsea his career is over but he will have a decent pay packet.

the media machine at the hunnery have done their job well with this young player.

They're well practiced at it. Remember Lewis MacLeod? No neither does anyone else.

The BBC Sportsdesk has still to pick up on the resignations for TRFC directors including the club chairman I see.

You'd think that would be big news for them.

I assume they are awaiting the call from James Traynor to tell them what to write.

The worrying thing is I suspect you're 100% accurate there.

The worrying thing is I suspect you're 100% accurate there.

When it is finally reported, I wonder if anyone will mention the fact Paul Murray was Chairman of TRFC (the club) and not Dave King as they have repeatedly implied over the last year or 2.

The Rangers have no club chairman, that would be big news for any other club in Scotland but for The Rangers its not a big deal since everyone knows he was only a pretend chairman for a shadow director.

He won't, but will have the potential to, as he's only joining their academy system. His family have played a blinder, with being relocated from darkest Ayrshire though.

Nice family though, and I know it's been a hard decision for them. Billy also has a younger brother in the pro youth set up at Kilmarnock, which he'll obviously have to give up.

When it is finally reported, I wonder if anyone will mention the fact Paul Murray was Chairman of TRFC (the club) and not Dave King as they have repeatedly implied over the last year or 2.

The Rangers have no club chairman, that would be big news for any other club in Scotland but for The Rangers its not a big deal since everyone knows he was only a pretend chairman for a shadow director.

Am I missing something? The chairman's report is in King's name in the annual accounts. Is that different to being a chairman of a club? If so what's the differences?

He won't, but will have the potential to, as he's only joining their academy system. His family have played a blinder, with being relocated from darkest Ayrshire though.

Nice family though, and I know it's been a hard decision for them. Billy also has a younger brother in the pro youth set up at Kilmarnock, which he'll obviously have to give up.

Or if he's that good I'm sure he'll find a youth academy down south to be part of. Opportunity for him to get access to better facilities at a club like Brentford or similar compared to Killie?

Has he signed pro forms? Am I right in saying you can turn pro st 16 in Scotland but would have to be a scholar for a year in England before turning pro at 17? woukdnt be surprised if a few English clubs are sniffing about a few of the dons succesful u17s side before the sign pro forms.

Has he signed pro forms? Am I right in saying you can turn pro st 16 in Scotland but would have to be a scholar for a year in England before turning pro at 17? woukdnt be surprised if a few English clubs are sniffing about a few of the dons succesful u17s side before the sign pro forms.

You can't sign pro forms here until you leave school. You can sign an acceptance of a contract offer. Not sure how the English academies work. I can assure you there's an English presence at every single game the AFC youth teams play, not only the 17's, and approaches do get made. Some get explored, some only ever want to play for Aberdeen though.....

You do.

To be fair, I had to google him to confirm his last name. Incidentally the "best prospect in Scottish football" has gone on to play a whopping 16 games or so for Brentford over a 2.5 year period. The point is the weegia have gotten dead good at artificially inflating the price of shite hun and tim players.

To be fair, I had to google him to confirm his last name. Incidentally the "best prospect in Scottish football" has gone on to play a whopping 16 games or so for Brentford over a 2.5 year period. The point is the weegia have gotten dead good at artificially inflating the price of shite hun and tim players.

Lewis MacLeod hasn't played due to horrendous injury problems though, rather than not being good enough. So he's a poor example to use.

Am I missing something? The chairman's report is in King's name in the annual accounts. Is that different to being a chairman of a club? If so what's the differences?

King is Chairman of the holding company (RIFC)

Murray is/was Chairman of the registered Football Club (TRFC Ltd)

" he Rangers" accounts are meaningless fantasy stories as neither company is listed anywhere and neither has much in the way of obligation to publish accounts anymore. The recently released half year "accounts" didn't even include a balance sheet so are a complete waste of time except purely as a PR exercise.

Guest the shepherd

If he was half decent though the Huns would have been pinning their hopes on flogging him for £5m+ in 5 years time.

Pleasing that they're this desperate for any cash.

If it's been reported as £500k it'll be half that.

It's nae wonder football is the way it is when a 15 year old loon is being bought from that fucks for allegedly £500000 whilst we were only offered a pathetic and paltry £600k for Jonny Hayes. Disillusioned....

Guest the shepherd

Was there not a Hamilton player who was only 14 years old that was a substitute for them in the last couple of seasons? May be wrong but he must have signed pro or amateur forms to allow him to be registered as a first team player therefore allowing him to make the bench.

King is Chairman of the holding company (RIFC)

Murray is/was Chairman of the registered Football Club (TRFC Ltd)

" he Rangers" accounts are meaningless fantasy stories as neither company is listed anywhere and neither has much in the way of obligation to publish accounts anymore. The recently released half year "accounts" didn't even include a balance sheet so are a complete waste of time except purely as a PR exercise.

Aye, the accounts are a sham. Trying to claim they aren't running at a loss proved as much.

Didn't realise that King wasn't chairman. Is that some kind of workaround for the fit and proper test?

Aye, the accounts are a sham. Trying to claim they aren't running at a loss proved as much.

Didn't realise that King wasn't chairman. Is that some kind of workaround for the fit and proper test?

it did confuse me when they said they are now fit and proper and running at a profit. Then in the following paragraph it said they still need cash from shareholders to run the business.