Sevco Thread

PMG getting either more desperate for donations, or the paranoia is ramping up. Posting almost every day and if it's not another 'update' on Rangers situation, it's a story about how all of Scottish football is corrupt against Celtic.

i agree some of his posts are just a load of shite to fill a page but I'm pretty sure its not about donations.

With several books in print and 1 or 2 stage plays as well as the odd bit of actual journalism (as opposed to the blog pish), he can't be doing all that badly surely.

i agree some of his posts are just a load of shite to fill a page but I'm pretty sure its not about donations.

With several books in print and 1 or 2 stage plays as well as the odd bit of actual journalism (as opposed to the blog pish), he can't be doing all that badly surely.

Have you been on his site lately? His last one was pretty basic...the new one is like being on an original fan page back in 1999.

Have you been on his site lately? His last one was pretty basic...the new one is like being on an original fan page back in 1999.

Yeah its pish,

No idea who he gets to do them but he always makes a big fuss about it being "upgraded" then some really underwhelking changes are made and thats it.

Plus it just looks like a regular Wordpress site to me so I've no idea what he's paying his "web guy" to actually do.

I know I shouldn't be posting on this thread on the advice of my therapist but.....:

Craig Whyte is accused of pretending to former Rangers owner Sir David Murray, and others, that funds were available to make all required payments to acquire a "controlling and majority stake" in the club.

The funds included clearing an £18m bank debt, £2.8m for the "small tax case" liability, a £1.7m health-and-safety liability and £5m for the playing squad.

The Crown alleges Mr Whyte had only £4m available from two sources at the time but took out a £24m loan from Ticketus against three years of future season ticket sales "which was held subject to an agreement or agreements being entered into between the club and Ticketus after said acquisition".

The second charge under the Companies Act centres on the £18m payment between Mr Whyte's Wavetower company and Rangers to clear a Bank of Scotland debt.

The trial before eight men and seven women continues.

Whyte is loving every moment in the limelight.

Let's see if he likes prison showers as much. :happy:

According to the twitter lad Walter Smith was just asked if he had concerns about Whyte's unfulfilled promise to put £5m in for working capital.

Smith. "Yes. I was worried it wouldn't be enough"

If somebody hadn't deactivated my emoticons I'd be using the "shaks ma heid" and "tops myself" ones just about now.

Comedy gold these twitter posts. :suicide:

PMG getting either more desperate for donations, or the paranoia is ramping up. Posting almost every day and if it's not another 'update' on Rangers situation, it's a story about how all of Scottish football is corrupt against Celtic.

I thought his posting style has changed as well, maybe his mole (if he even had one in the first place) has been snuffed out.

​Whyte Court case:

McCoist is asked who the current captain of Rangers is. Replies "David Weir I think" Findlay notes is Lee Wallace.

:laughing:

Its a circus, these cunts are at it.

Donald Findlay questioning his hun mates and ex-colleagues.... no conflict of interest there ?

Some old Hun saying Rangers need £50million investment on players. How is this delusional pish even deemed newsworthy?

Yep. Apparently 50 millions will see Rangers challenge Celtic.

Ffs, the same could be said of hearts, Aberdeen, hibs, St Johnstone or any half organised club in Scotland. Give them 50 Mil and any of them could compete.

Why is pure fantasy like this always deems newsworthy when it's about Rangers?

Yep. Apparently 50 millions will see Rangers challenge Celtic.

Ffs, the same could be said of hearts, Aberdeen, hibs, St Johnstone or any half organised club in Scotland. Give them 50 Mil and any of them could compete.

Why is pure fantasy like this always deems newsworthy when it's about Rangers?

Exactly. It's just page filling nonsense from the BBC yet again. I genuinely wonder if the hacks who put together these non-stories are even aware of their pointlessness.

I don't like how he's said it essentially forces him into an early retirement. If you have to lose a year and a half of your career for being a naughty boy, it's always going to rob you of 18 months of your career. It's like he's implying the ban should be shorter because it means not going out the way he wanted.

Guest the shepherd

These fuckwits are planning a swoop for Kenny McLean according to the papers.

I hope AFC have started talks about extending his deal.

I know he supported oldco but no idea how he feels about the tribute act,

would hate the idea of him moving to Ibrox.

That's like me saying to Aberdein Considine that I wish to put in a £1million bid for a property in Rubislaw Den, knowing full well that I can't afford it therefore I ain't going to be buying it. There is absolutely no way the rangers can generate anywhere near the funds required to get Kenny McLean. Newspapers collectively are full of shite, lies, lazy journalism and sensationalist stories just for them to get sold, hence why, for example, the sun is still in existence as people are daft enough to buy that vile rag. This story craves of more desperate attention-seeking on behalf of the rangers. Zzzzzzzz............