Sevco Thread

The three directors have resigned from the board of the operating company (what everyone else calls the club) TRFC to sit solely on the holding company (and chief lender of funds) RIFC.

Popular opinion is essentially that since King lost the concert party TAB ruling The CEO lad (Robertson?) told him that either King's flunkies fucked off out of the day to day workings of the club or he would, no doubt with a nice wee newspaper deal lined up.

It's not really an issue for "Rangers" per se hence the lack of critical coverage. They're still the skint cheating cunts they always were.

More an issue for the SFA since TRFC is their member club. Remember Ashley was blocked from having more influence (read loans) due to his ownership of Newcastle but King was passed F&P on the grounds he had no formal involvement with TRFC.

So Rangers have no purpose in broadcasting it and the SFA have no desire to see it broadcast. Ergo it's nae being broadcast, newsworthy or not!

Ferguson - failure with 4th div Clyde

Brown - Helped relegate dundee, sacked

Rae - Nearly relegated St Mirren to div 3, sacked

Lovenkrands - co commentator on hun tv

What a choice!

I see wee Nacho Novhun has been whingeing to the press that he hasn't been considered. Poor wee Nacho. Looks like Sevco certainly do walking away when it comes to him.

Let's face it Keys is Andy Gray's big mate ad Gray is one of the biggest huns out there so he's not going to criticise them. Keys doesn't know why Rangers were sent down? He obviously doesn't study Scottish football as much as he claims. I assume he has never heard of the side letters for starters....the guy has always been a smarmy prick and Sky Sports is a far better place without him and his fat sidekick from the slums of Drumchapel. The fat one that stole his best friends wife. Such nice guys the pair of them.

Let's face it Keys is Andy Gray's big mate ad Gray is one of the biggest huns out there so he's not going to criticise them. Keys doesn't know why Rangers were sent down? He obviously doesn't study Scottish football as much as he claims. I assume he has never heard of the side letters for starters....the guy has always been a smarmy prick and Sky Sports is a far better place without him and his fat sidekick from the slums of Drumchapel. The fat one that stole his best friends wife. Such nice guys the pair of them.

Say what you like about Andy Gray but kudos to the man for shagging Suzanne Dando.

Glesga Cooncil have denied PMGs Freedom of Information request for details of correspondence between the Cooncil and Snake Mountain wrt the condition of the roofs at Ibrox.

They say they don't consider the info is in the public interest, and are concerned the info could be used for "malicious purposes" which might be detrimental to the physical or mental health of members of the public.

Needless to say, he has appealed their decision.

Glesga Cooncil have denied PMGs Freedom of Information request for details of correspondence between the Cooncil and Snake Mountain wrt the condition of the roofs at Ibrox.

They say they don't consider the info is in the public interest, and are concerned the info could be used for "malicious purposes" which might be detrimental to the physical or mental health of members of the public.

Needless to say, he has appealed their decision.

PMG?...Paul Michael Glaser?
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking about McLeish here is his latest contribution:

Alex McLeish thinks the present Celtic side would struggle against the Rangers team he managed to the domestic treble and would finish mid-table in the English top flight.

What absolute garbage he is coming out with these days in the media.

Wonder if he applied for the Dundee job?

P.S

McLeish has 3 quotes today from 3 different newspapers on the BBC Gossip page :happy:

Alex McLeish thinks the present Celtic side would struggle against the Rangers team he managed to the domestic treble and would finish mid-table in the English top flight.

P.S

McLeish has 3 quotes today from 3 different newspapers on the BBC Gossip page :happy:

FFS not this bollocks again.

ITS NAE HAPPENING YOU MONGS! NAE CUNT WANTS YER SHITE!!!!!

P.S

Mid table would be excellent for them when budgets are taken into account.

So second season, once the mega payments kick in they'd be what? challenging for the top 5?

I think McLeish thought he was insulting them but to be honest mid table is a good complement for Celtic I reckon.

Mid table would be excellent for them when budgets are taken into account.

So second season, once the mega payments kick in they'd be what? challenging for the top 5?

I think McLeish thought he was insulting them but to be honest mid table is a good complement for Celtic I reckon.

What is the point of even debating it?

Its like saying Aberdeen would be top 3 in Peru.

ITS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!

What is the point of even debating it?

Its like saying Aberdeen would be top 3 in Peru.

ITS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!

We'd easily be top 3 in Group A of the Primera División, but Group B? I'm not so sure. Cajamarca and Garcilaso would easily be 1st and 2nd but it's too close to call between us and Alianza for 3rd.

Rooney is a better player than Aguiar IMO

We'd easily be top 3 in Group A of the Primera División, but Group B? I'm not so sure. Cajamarca and Garcilaso would easily be 1st and 2nd but it's too close to call between us and Alianza for 3rd.

Rooney is a better player than Aguiar IMO

Now if some ex hun/tim had said that about one of the bigot brothers it would make the daily ranger. :)

Its madness!!!